HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What is your favorite virus/parasite?

Go down 
+13
Shrike
Ssplain
NiteKrawler
Outbreakgirl
Sakura the zombie slayer
Mass Distraction
will1234562
RaviorStygian
Lightning Count
Vandal
MSR
chocotricks
Progenitor
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

What is your favorite virus/parasite? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:53 pm

I was just thinking of how the C-virus was a cocktail of the G-virus antibodies from Sherry and a Veronica virus variant, explaining the fire and ash-based transformations/decomposing, general intelligence, and the triplet of eyes of J'avo and such and appreciating the intricacies of the different viruses.

Personally, my favorite is the Progenitor virus (if you couldn't guess), not only because I think it has the coolest name, but also for the folklore behind the Stairway to the Sun and the obsessed search that spanned over centuries by the crazed and powerful and resulted in the age of bioterrorism.

So anywho, what're you're favorite viruses or parasites and why?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 pm

G-Virus

Why? Because I love the creatures it's created
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 am

Progenitor wrote:
Personally, my favorite is the Progenitor virus (if you couldn't guess), not only because I think it has the coolest name, but also for the folklore behind the Stairway to the Sun and the obsessed search that spanned over centuries by the crazed and powerful and resulted in the age of bioterrorism.

I enjoyed all of that too. RE0 and RE5 really give the most in-depth look at that earlier time period, with the obsessed and even unethical experiments done.

My fav might be the good old Tyrant Virus. It always manages to leak somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 am

Spike Reaver wrote:

My fav might be the good old Tyrant Virus. It always manages to leak somewhere.

I enjoy that as well. I don't know if you've seen Damnation yet, but I love the appearance of
Spoiler:
as viable B.O.W.'s STILL, and how much collateral damage it takes to take them down.
It's not like "Yay, t-virus!, oh look G-VIRUS, but wait the new t-Veronica by Apple was just released! Psh, I heard las plagas is all the rage in Europe right now. Africa's the next to get it, along with Ouroboros in time for the holiday season. *ticktockticktock* Yay, C-virus! *rinse, repeat*"

-shew- That was a drawn out example of bigger and better they are NOT strictly doing.

Tyrant Virus is not obsolete. It is still a relevant and formidable threat on the bioterrorist black markets.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:16 am

My favorite type of parasites are kleptoparasites.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 am

Progenitor wrote:
I enjoy that as well. I don't know if you've seen Damnation yet, but I love the appearance of
Spoiler:
as viable B.O.W.'s STILL, and how much collateral damage it takes to take them down.
It's not like "Yay, t-virus!, oh look G-VIRUS, but wait the new t-Veronica by Apple was just released! Psh, I heard las plagas is all the rage in Europe right now. Africa's the next to get it, along with Ouroboros in time for the holiday season. *ticktockticktock* Yay, C-virus! *rinse, repeat*"

-shew- That was a drawn out example of bigger and better they are NOT strictly doing.

Tyrant Virus is not obsolete. It is still a relevant and formidable threat on the bioterrorist black markets.

Of course I've seen Damnation, duh. Smile

I also really liked the Lickers in the film, which is probably why I dig your avy.

I didn't care too much for C, but it's a mixture of G and T-Veronica? That's actually interesting, and would explain it a tad better.

I didn't get to read all of the RE6 Files, as they aren't the most convenient to obtain.

I also found that the Tyrants kinda stole the show in Damnation. It was super fun once those friggin giants came in.

I loved when Leon was trying to shoot that one in the face while in the tank and the Tyrant kept moving, “Don't be shy.”

I'm sure most BOWs on the black market have T in them at least, in addition to whatever else, like maybe Las Plagas, G, or whatever. The BOWs seem to be getting altered a bunch, i.e. Damnation Lickers, and how they have a host/slave relationship. That has to be because of the Plaga.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am

Spike Reaver wrote:

Of course I've seen Damnation, duh. Smile

I also really liked the Lickers in the film, which is probably why I dig your avy.

I didn't care too much for C, but it's a mixture of G and T-Veronica? That's actually interesting, and would explain it a tad better.

I didn't get to read all of the RE6 Files, as they aren't the most convenient to obtain.

I also found that the Tyrants kinda stole the show in Damnation. It was super fun once those friggin giants came in.

I loved when Leon was trying to shoot that one in the face while in the tank and the Tyrant kept moving, “Don't be shy.”

I'm sure most BOWs on the black market have T in them at least, in addition to whatever else, like maybe Las Plagas, G, or whatever. The BOWs seem to be getting altered a bunch, i.e. Damnation Lickers, and how they have a host/slave relationship. That has to be because of the Plaga.

Yeah, I thought he was the most bad ass biomancer. I rewatched it one time with this as the premise: Leon Kennedy, Monster Hunter. And it was super bad ass. Then Sasha, the biomancer joins the party! It was fun :3

But one of the things I loved about Damnation is that they addressed the inherent lack of control of B.O.W.'s, and explained the master/slave principle with las plagas, and then finally seeing B.O.W.'s actually used as semi-practical weapons of war instead of another lab spill! And even fighting each other on opposite sides of the line! It was just really cool. And I felt it tied RE4's introduction of las plagas more into the fate of B.O.W.'s, like "Ohhh, they didn't do that whole adventure in Spain just for another bad ass bioweapon, it's for controlling and enhancing the ones they already have and have the option to make now."

Yeah, whenever I try to get friends to watch it and they get antsy I always make them wait for the Tyrant fight.
Poor Lickers Sad
They're kinda cute when they're just playing around with each other.
I wonder if they're Umbrella's failed attempt at making Pokemon.
What is your favorite virus/parasite? Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am

It's down to the T virus or G virus for me. Lickers were scary as hell in RE2 and Hunters in REmake and RE3 were always a major "This is bad" situation when they showed up.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 am

T-Virus and Las Plagas for me. The T-Virus is classic and the Las Plagas bring so many memories to me. Plus they have a lot of character.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 am

T-Abyss virus - I love the design of the BOWs.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 am

T-virus is a classic so I'm going with that. I also liked T-Cameron a lot.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Really Spike? Really? We had a discussion on this not too long ago Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 am

Progenitor wrote:
Poor Lickers Sad
They're kinda cute when they're just playing around with each other.
I wonder if they're Umbrella's failed attempt at making Pokemon.
What is your favorite virus/parasite? Tumblr11

They were cute weren't they? haha

I wish I had a pet Licker. I have no idea what I'd name it though.

And my Licker would totally kick Pikachu's ass!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am

Call it lickerish, lol
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:40 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Call it lickerish, lol

This guy cheers
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Call it lickerish, lol

That beats what I was gonna call it. “Hey, you!”. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:14 am

T-Virus!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 am

Why T-virus?

What's in your avatar?

And can you do something about your signature Zombie Slayer. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
What's in your avatar?
I think it's Leon and Claire...
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Hn, not sure.

It's between plagas and T-Abyss
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 pm

I'd call my pet licker Gene Simmons.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'd call my pet licker Gene Simmons.

Aha! I get it, because of the hair. Razz

@Wil, that's strange. I thought Leon was supposed to diving with Angela... silent
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:26 pm

My favorite virus was the G-virus. I love all of the monsters it creates. The chest burster babies remind me of Aliens. The huge eye on the arm is also crazy looking! I am suprised we did not see more of the G. Then again, I guess there was not much of it so I guess that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 pm

T, by far, but am also fascinated with the Progenitor.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:04 pm

My favorite would have to be the G-Virus because of the brutal mutations that come from it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Patrick Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Patrick Wesker

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:41 am

G-Virus for me too. Love how a new eye somehow develop on the hosts shoulder, as well as radical mutations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite virus/parasite?   What is your favorite virus/parasite? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite virus/parasite?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next