HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?

Go down 
+13
Methsia
Mass Distraction
Brunelleschi
GrandMasterTrea
RedFieldRiot
Regenerator
Wesker
PublicEnemy
frodomir
Ghost Leader
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Preator345
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Preator345
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm

I really don't know but i actually think this could actually happen. After doing further research
I learned that the T-Virus is made up of HIV, RABIES, AND EBOLA. All these 3 make up the main
part of the T-Virus. What if some crazed scientist actually decided to combine the 3 and construct
the T-Virus? I mean it could actually happen.

I just wanna see what some of your guys' opinions are.
Please do not say anything negative. I was just curious on what you guys might think.
If you have something wrong with this please keep your comments to yourself.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Haha, don't worry. It wasn't actually Ebola, but Ebora. The T-Virus also needs the fictional "progenitor virus" to exist. The flowers that contain this virus are also fictional. While it is possible for something like the T-Virus to exist (debatable to the max I know), it won't be created through the same means as it was in the RE universe. I'm not quite sure what would happen if you combined those viruses in real life, but it wouldn't reanimate the dead. The HIV virus would probaby just kill off the others or something. In conclusion, no way to reanimate the dead has been found as of yet, so don't worry. Unless of course you actually wanted a zombie apocalypse, in which case, get help fast. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha, don't worry. It wasn't actually Ebola, but Ebora. The T-Virus also needs the fictional "progenitor virus" to exist. The flowers that contain this virus are also fictional. While it is possible for something like the T-Virus to exist (debatable to the max I know), it won't be created through the same means as it was in the RE universe. I'm not quite sure what would happen if you combined those viruses in real life, but it wouldn't reanimate the dead. The HIV virus would probaby just kill off the others or something. In conclusion, no way to reanimate the dead has been found as of yet, so don't worry. Unless of course you actually wanted a zombie apocalypse, in which case, get help fast. Razz

Ah dang, it is too bad he said 'don't say anything negative', I was about to put a bad comment...Smile

Don't worry Preator345, that is not something you have to worry about.Smile

I am not sure where you heard of T being made of those ingredients, but it was created with Progenitor and Ebora as well as Leech DNA. And as NiteCrawler has already said, I have to more than agree, while there are all kinds of viruses in the world, especially in places like Africa, they probably do not have many, if any of the same effects of the fictional viruses, but in times we might just see.....:)da da dunnn......
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 pm

There are lotions and moisturizers that can reanimate dead skin cells, so it isn't impossible.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
There are lotions and moisturizers that can reanimate dead skin cells, so it isn't impossible.

Yes, if skins is not completely dead...

I think there will be virus outbreak... But not zombie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Preator345
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 am

frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yes, if skins is not completely dead...

I think there will be virus outbreak... But not zombie Razz

Alright. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:18 am

I guess even "zombies" outbreak is possible,but more the kind of 28 days later.

but after all,who knows what we will discover in the virus domain?
no im not saying they will discover the T-virus,but atleast somethin like the T-virus is possible:reactivate dead cells,"reactivate" the main functions of the brain etc...

just look at the victims of Chernobyl to see that mutations is something real...(yeah they do not look like lickers,but still its mutation)...
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 am

Keep in mind that even the whole RE zombie outbreak was a mistake. Umbrela intended to create the perfect BOWs.

So yeah... Why not? A mistake like that could happen in the near (or far) future.

Just remember Orwell.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 am

Some scientist believe that they find bacterias that can eat radioactive waste... And microorganisms can take 5000 more doses of radiation than humans before dying... Viruses are kinda same, but again bacterias and viruses are not the same...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

I thought that T-Lotion at Wal-Mart looked awfully suspicious...Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 pm

I think that if a batch of rouge scientists get their hands on some virus ingredents there could very well be an outbreak
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:23 pm

If i was 100% honest i would say there is a high chance of something along the lines of a T-virus, G virus, T-veronica virus etc outbreak....when you look at the scientific side of it all. Viruses as we know already have the ability to mutate, they can become more resilliant and stronger..therefore they show signs of evolving whereas humans remain static, science has always said that it believes the cures to most diseases on this planet are actually in mother nature itself so the plant theory can have a strong basis, all it takes is the right scientific approach....science can already grow new limbs and organs without a human host, we can create clones of animals and humans have yet to get the go ahead...heck we can even choose the sex of the baby we want and what we want it to inherit, we can also use animal organs for human transplants and heck knows how far stem cell research can go not to forget DNA research, human DNA has the ability to mutate already....there are people out there who have super sensitive hearing or are able to do things others cannot...it's just a matter of harnessing it all...and in the wrong hands this could be developed into some kind of virus that could change the human DNA beyond it's natural formation.....as for an outbreak...i'm 100% on that...after all this is a country where the government kept it secret that they had labs with certain viruses being tested..i.e smallpox and not only that the foot and mouth outbreak recently was caused by a leak in a lab....so yeah i reckon they could mess up and infect us all at some stage...it's just a waiting game......

On the other hand....if there ever was a mass zombie/BOW apocalypse just think about it....we RE fans would have such a huge chance of survival because we have lived it already.... lol!
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Wesker wrote:
Keep in mind that even the whole RE zombie outbreak was a mistake. Umbrela intended to create the perfect BOWs.

So yeah... Why not? A mistake like that could happen in the near (or far) future.

Just remember Orwell.

Umbrella did.
Spencer didnt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:33 pm

GrandMasterTrea wrote:

Umbrella did.
Spencer didnt.

Yeah but,Spencer controls Umbrella...
so even if he didnt get involved in the events who's occured in 1998,
he ordered most of the actions of Umbrella(like sending in the U.B.C.S.)
but yeah,after giving his directives,he just let the "smaller" leaders handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:48 pm

GrandMasterTrea wrote:
Wesker wrote:

Just remember Orwell.

Umbrella did.
Spencer didnt.

No I think Wesk is right, it was Spencer, not the company, as the company Umbrella was just a front for the illegal research.Smile Spencer has been trying to achieve this all along, with the Tyrants, the Wesker Children, it is apparent that he wanted a strong 'soldier' type of thing to help him rule the world, and having them controlled was essential, which is why the T-103's were so great, and things like TALOS, those are what were probably going to be his soldiers.Smile
Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 pm

I think that if something like the T-Virus was to be created, the scientists should use radioactive contamination's mutation ability as a base, as
PublicEnemy said:

"just look at the victims of Chernobyl to see that mutations is something real...(yeah they do not look like lickers,but still its mutation)..."

It really has the ability to cause mutations, so, anyone wanting to create something like the t-virus to kill us all, start from radioactive contamination.

Also, about the Uroboros Project, the purpose (to reduce overpopulation using natural selection and giving those with advanced DNA advantages) is kind of right. The world has problems because of overpopulation (e.g.: 20 cars don't pollute much, but 6 billion cars cause a lot of trouble). The Uroboros idea is correct except that it is far too selective (only 10 people would survive), I'd say that about 1 billion people should survive and the other 5,5 billion wouldn't become monsters, but would simply die.

Maybe, when technology really develops, using the concepts of natural selection, something like Uroboros could be created, I rather hope that'd happen even if my DNA'd be rejected.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I still think the radioactive poisoning would be just... poisoning. It ruins ones body, it wouldn't make much of a "mutant". T-virus was designed for making bio organic weapons. If something like this would be done they'd propably take more time to think about it rather than start shoving plutonium down the test subjects' throats.

On the actual case, if some zombie outbreak really happened (and it will, it's only a matter of time Wink ) it would most likely be some kind of a "rage" virus like in 28 Days Later.

Oh, and welcome Brunelleschi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Uhm, I hope not. I have so much to do in life.
Get a house in every Scandinavian country and
watch deadmau5 and Skrillex live with my dear
go to his gigs and all.
Get my own apartment with a cat. Live to be
an artist in drawing, probably be an architect,
probably be a surgeon or midwife, florist.
And so much more !!

Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still think the radioactive poisoning would be just... poisoning. It ruins ones body, it wouldn't make much of a "mutant". T-virus was designed for making bio organic weapons. If something like this would be done they'd propably take more time to think about it rather than start shoving plutonium down the test subjects' throats.

Yeah, maybe radiation might be something like poisoning... Wikipedia says mutations can be caused by radiation, though. First, what should be done is to isolate and find the property of radiation that causes the mutation, then somehow increase the mutations caused by it, the final product might not even be a virus...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Where did you find that info about only 10 people surviving Uruboros? Also, I think we should just let nature decide how to run natural selection. Once humans do it, bad things will happen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think we should just let nature decide how to run natural selection. Once humans do it, bad things will happen. Razz
Exactly.

Brunelleschi wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, maybe radiation might be something like poisoning... Wikipedia says mutations can be caused by radiation, though. First, what should be done is to isolate and find the property of radiation that causes the mutation, then somehow increase the mutations caused by it, the final product might not even be a virus...
It causes mutations for sure but not the kind one would want to have on their BOWs. It'd propably be too much of a task to isolate the thing that causes mutations during radiation. Cancer (also caused by radiation) is the mutation of cells.

Btw. You plan on sticking around? You should make an introduction in the Introductions section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Yeah, I suppose you're right, Mass Distraction. The mutations caused by radiation could never be an advantage, especially if the plan is to create the perfect BOW, however, if, somehow, it was possible to find what causes the mutations, it could be changed to cause other mutations. Maybe by doing this one day we could have the perfect BOW. Now, as for the natural selection, it is even harder to choose who will survive by their DNA, not impossibe. It could just be something that, when exposed to inferior DNA, would cause a mutation in the DNA that would cause the organism to eventually die. When exposed to superior DNA, would cause mutations that would somehow improve the organism (Wesker's powers!! Very Happy). It'd be a comatibility thing. For example, put a new video card on a very old computer, it just might get damaged, on a new computer, you get extreme graphics.

Most people won't accept that idea well, though...

Oh yeah, and what do you mean by "You plan on sticking around? You should make an introduction in the Introductions section"?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:01 pm

not possibly T-virus, but an enhanced rabies virus, taking over the brain and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Brunelleschi wrote:
Oh yeah, and what do you mean by "You plan on sticking around? You should make an introduction in the Introductions section"?
Since you're new here it'd be nice to know about your RE knowledge and such. Pretty much every new member who has stayed has made one Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 am

And I'd still like to know where you got your info about only 10 people surviving Wesker's plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?   Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think the T-Virus could actually happen?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next