HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker

Go down 
+24
Jilly
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
PunkMaister
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Albert Wesker
Cyberote
Spike991
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
ohmybasch
The Knife
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
HUNK'syouruncle
RaviorStygian
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I think he would have been better if he didn't copy every damn fight move from RE5 in the movie.

That....PISSED ME OFF!!!!...and what to make it worse....some people liked that, saying it was a tribute...................................................................................................................................................................................yeah, cause the Resident Evil movies are really good tributes to the series,.....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 am

ohmybasch wrote:
Ah yeah, sadly, I haven't read the script :/
Here's the script if you're interested: [link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:13 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
some people liked that, saying it was a tribute
They are just Anderson fanboys. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 am

He has fanboys?! Get your torches and pitchforks people! We have stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
He has fanboys?! Get your torches and pitchforks people! We have stuff to do.
Gentlemen, the Anderson fanboy witch hunt has begun!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 pm

the guy in extinction was horrid.

the guy in afterlife was not only better than omara's interpretation, but also better than that of dc douglas.

i hate thst stupid trenchcoat in re5, and i hate it live action.

i thought the guy looked alright...close enough for the movie i guess.

cg is the way to go though.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
the guy in extinction was horrid.

the guy in afterlife was not only better than omara's interpretation, but also better than that of dc douglas.

i hate thst stupid trenchcoat in re5, and i hate it live action.

i thought the guy looked alright...close enough for the movie i guess.

cg is the way to go though.

*gasp*
BETTER THAN MAH HOMEBOI DC??! OH HELLZ NOH! Evil or Very Mad

I like DC, from his videos on youtube you can kinda tell he cares about RE fans, unlike Paul WS.

Shawn Roberts isn't that bad, he's pretty cute and all, but he's just not a good Wesker in my opinion. He's way too young and muscular, and Wesker's suppose to be kinda this dorky scientist and cop or whatever you call it at the same time, and Shawn doesn't look dorky or like a scientist or a cop. To me the only guy that comes close to being Wesker is the man that he was probably based on, t-1000 from Terminator Razz

The costume actually looks like cosplay, but it's actually pretty good, looks well made.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
looks well made.
It should, for a big budget movie. Although the movie itself doesn't look too good...
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
looks well made.
It should, for a big budget movie. Although the movie itself doesn't look too good...

I remember the commercials on TV and how they were advertising it with James Cameron name because the 3D and graphics. How embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:05 pm

They did? Wow, that's sad.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:14 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Wesker's suppose to be kinda this dorky scientist and cop or whatever you call it at the same time, and Shawn doesn't look dorky or like a scientist or a cop. To me the only guy that comes close to being Wesker is the man that he was probably based on, t-1000 from Terminator Razz

Yes. glad you pointed that out. that's the thing i always liked about the wesker character, and made him a favourite of mine. he seemed...real, like a lot of other awesome characters in the series.

in the way he was average in a lot of ways, and had very human qualities.

i never used the word 'badass' to describe him.

that's a major difference between wesker up to re4, versus post-re4 wesker.

all of a sudden he's a 'badass' which full leather clothing and all kinds of matrix moves that are totally unfitting to his character. dont even get me started on the voice change though, from Waugh to Douglas.

speaking of, Fuck dc douglas. but really, i mean he seems like a really cool guy, based on interviews ive seen and read. i totally like the dude as a person, and VA aside from re.

he is NOT wesker. he sounds horrible voicing the character, and when he does, i cant take the character seriously, cuz the voice and the new personality.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Wesker did do those "matrix" moves in Code: Veronica too. People seem to forget that.

Well, not to the extent as in RE5 but he did nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
all of a sudden he's a 'badass' which full leather clothing and all kinds of matrix moves that are totally unfitting to his character. dont even get me started on the voice change though, from Waugh to Douglas.

speaking of, Fuck dc douglas. but really, i mean he seems like a really cool guy, based on interviews ive seen and read. i totally like the dude as a person, and VA aside from re.

he is NOT wesker. he sounds horrible voicing the character, and when he does, i cant take the character seriously, cuz the voice and the new personality.

Ok so I wrote like a book here so bare with me Embarassed :

Well I don't think he's a badass for the leather. Honestly, that's more of a general stereotype for bad guys. There's actually a documentary about how the bad guys in movies are usually "hinted" as being gay, so it doesn't surprise me when people make the bad guys like that, because you know, stereotypically speaking, apparently homosexuals wear lots of leather in the gay parade or something, that's why I mention that. Also he's English and blonde, another stereotype. Not like he's the first to wear all leather either, for ex. Sephiroth and Genesis from FFVII wear all leather.

So yeah, another reason why I wasnt offended when people were killing Spaniards in RE4, which is just as rascist as killing Africans in RE5.
And also, why were they dressed as if they're from Dracula's Transylvania, I mean seriously, wtf, I don't dress like that >:{
Anyways, it's really all stereotypes, even cartoons like Spongebob have them.

Back on track here, I like Wesker because usually the bad guy to me is the most interesting. Anyone who acts dorky so freely and still can look and sound so stylish (regardless of the leather) is pretty damn badass to me. And he's always been dorky, even in the first RE, when he calls the Tyrant "beautiful" and tells Alexia he wants her body in Code Veronica, oh god, how dorky is that lol

I also find his hair obsession hilarious, there's actually a part in RE1 in the lab were there's a mirror and when you examine it it says "It looks like it was only used recently" or something like that, I was like "Oh Wesker.... Rolling Eyes"

So yeah, there are many things that can make someone "badass". And seriously, all the Matrix stuff ain't that bad, at least he isn't as much as a Mary Sue as Alice is with her powers, those really came out of friggin no where. And it's also a cliche for the bad guy to be overpowered, it's all over anime and games, so that shouldn't surprise either.

Now for DC vs Richie. Honestly, I've liked all of Wesker's voices, even Sergio's (the original). Peter, the guy from the remake, was really good too and it really fit Wesker's persona in that game, he sounded like a leader and a cop, job well done there.

Richie's laughter in Code Veronica made him sound like the Count from Sesame Street, which I find hilarious and awesome, so no complain there. I actually heard somewhere he was aiming to sound like Shere Khan from the Jungle Book. I definitely can hear the resemblance at times, and Wesker and Shere Khan sure act similar, so job well done there.

RE5's Wesker was suppose to be something different than before, they made him older, at times you can see wrinkles on the side of his eyes, and DC's voice sure adds to it. If there's anything I have to complain about is that. DC's voice somehow makes Wesker sound older, but when I first played the game, I didn't notice his voice had changed, it wasn't till I replayed it that noticed.

Also, Richie's voice makes him sound "souless" and more evil, but to me, DC proved he could sound just as good in Umbrella Chronicles where Wesker actually sounded like a "rich show off-ie upper class Brit" that he probably is (stereotypes, you know?) and he fooled me once again, for a moment I thought Capcom had brought Richie back, so to me, he has talent.

I'm pretty satisfied with whoever voices him, though, yeah, I'd prefer Richie, because of that trademark laugh of Wesker's that sends shivers down your spine, something DC can't do when he laughs, though DC's laugh adds more to Wesker's "nerdy womanizer/sexy papi" persona.

But yeah, there you go... Now Immah get my butt to bed, it's late >.>
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 pm

ohmybasch wrote:

you know, stereotypically speaking, apparently homosexuals wear lots of leather in the gay parade or something, that's why I mention that.

Rob Halford

ohmybasch wrote:

Also he's English and blonde, another stereotype.

I don't think he's english..., the only time I heard him with a british accent was in UC, Richard Waugh was very American when he dubbed Wesker

ohmybasch wrote:

And also, why were they dressed as if they're from Dracula's Transylvania, I mean seriously, wtf, I don't dress like that >:{

I think that, because it was a sect, it was like an Amish town.

ohmybasch wrote:

Now for DC vs Richie. Honestly, I've liked all of Wesker's voices, even Sergio's (the original). Peter, the guy from the remake, was really good too and it really fit Wesker's persona in that game, he sounded like a leader and a cop, job well done there.

My personal favourite: The Original (that Sergio dude), because everyone that came later took him as a reference, which I find curious cause it seems Sergio didn't put too much effort into it, and then everyone (especially DC) put some effort in sounding like Sergio...

The Worst, got to be Umbrella Chroinicles' Wesker... how could DC talk like shit in that game and then make an incredible job on RE5, the sad part is that UC has a lot of Wesker into it.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Haha, wrote a book again, can't help it...*sigh*

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Rob Halford
Ugh, not a metal fan, but good for him, if only everyone was as brave.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I don't think he's english..., the only time I heard him with a british accent was in UC, Richard Waugh was very American when he dubbed Wesker

He is UNBELIEVABLY English. I believe he's sorta this Brit who might have gotten a tight bit Americanized since he lives and works in the US, so that's why it's not so thick of an accent but he's definitely British, he has that Bowie accent. Either that or his from New England, that's where I live, maybe he's from Cape Cod. You know, here in New England we tend to have awkward accents.

Also Richie I believe is Canadian and DC is American, but just because they're American or Canadian doesn't mean Wesker is, he's English, you got to listen to him closely, he slips the accent a lot through out the games. Also, there's MANY English accents, as well as American, so it all depends where he was brought up. I'm going with the fact that he is in fact English and moved to America and his accent changed, especially since he's undercover in S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella, he probably wouldn't want people to bother him about his origin, but I also wouldn't be surprise if he was from Connecticut, where I live. Stereotypically, we're rich and smart, just like him, only not that evil Shocked In fact, whenever I go to NY, I feel like I'm going to hell, because everyone's so mean there and when I go back home all of a sudden everyone's friendly Neutral Anyways sidetracking....

PAULSAMSON wrote:
My personal favourite: The Original (that Sergio dude), because everyone that came later took him as a reference, which I find curious cause it seems Sergio didn't put too much effort into it, and then everyone (especially DC) put some effort in sounding like Sergio...

The Worst, got to be Umbrella Chroinicles' Wesker... how could DC talk like shit in that game and then make an incredible job on RE5, the sad part is that UC has a lot of Wesker into it.

Sergio definitely pwned that script next to the other voice actors in the original. Him and Barry were the best. Really all the voice actors try to satisfy their fans and not disappoint them, they want to be accepted just as the previous voice actor, that's why in an interview, DC said he wished Wesker didn't have any other previous voice actors, because when there's other people you're too worried about not sounding like them and not being able to create your own version of the character through the voice. And that's actually why I like them all, they all add something to Wesker's persona, something that apparently not many people like.

Umbrella Chronicle's Wesker was suppose to sound as if it were Richie and not DC, that's what I think they were aiming for. I think DC did a great job, though it kinda made me annoyed at Wesker, because again, it made him sound like those snobby stereotypical upper class Brits, so there was a point where I just wanted to punch Wesker in the face, which never happens in other games, I'm such a big Wesky-girl lol But it makes sense since he's already snobby towards humans in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 pm

First off, @Mass, he didnt do all that matrix stuff in cv. he did one thing in cvx that could posdibly be matrix-like, and this is probably what you are referring to, when he ran along the wall while fighting alexia.

honestly, i wouldnt mind that being taken out, but it wasnt so bad, and as you said, not to the extent of re5. not even close.

in re5...it was ridonkulous. he was jumping all over the fucking ceiling like an insect, btw, the rest of this is directed at you Basch, and jumping down landing upside down, doing some break-dance style shit on chris. horrible.

doing backflips and summersaults and all kinds of acrobatics to avoid bullets, bs, how unpractical and how stupid it looked. wesker was a kind of average guy, as far as build, strenght, quickness, etc.

i wouldnt picture somebody like him, or chris, or barry, or really much of anybody to be doing that kind of bs, superhuman or not.

the way they showed his abilities in cvx was perfect. it was like wesker had enhanced speed and strenght. in re5, it's like neo or something.

its not fitting for his character, period.

they just decided to add all that junk because they figured they might as well, i mean what other opportunity are they gonna have with a character that wears sunglasses and all black all the time, and has super human powers. it was unfair and fucking stupid of them to do that. i know nobody hated it as much as me, but on ther other hand, when random-ass new person number 1 wants to sit down and play re5 for the first time, and their first re probably, they are just oohing and ahhing at this thing that isnt even recognizable as wesker anymore, except a few remnants.

as far as nationality goes, we've never got anything official, and ive never used waugh's canadian backgroung or douglas' or jessop's or anybody's.

hebhas a sort of, faux brit type thing going. not necessarily british like he was raised in blackpool.

a member here from the uk has said that he doesnt sound british to her.

mcghie is from the uk i beleive, id like to know what he thinks too as far as identifying any familiar accent.

besides, douglas' impression sounds fake. like someone desperately trying to emphasize every damn constinant. its sounds ingenuine.

trying too hard. thats another reason his voice is inferior. i didnt really notice an age difference myself.

waugh's sounds more powerful and commanding. you mentioned leadership as being something you detected from jessop's voice in the REmake, i agree. douglas lacks this.

i really cant comprehend how anybody thats been a fan long before re5, before douglas, or just at least had exposure to waugh's wesker could even stand douglas' butchering.

also, i like some of the stuff you pointed out regarding the 'badass' thing, i really enjoyed your perspective on that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Also Richie I believe is Canadian and DC is American, but just because they're American or Canadian doesn't mean Wesker is, he's English, you got to listen to him closely, he slips the accent a lot through out the games. Also, there's MANY English accents, as well as American, so it all depends where he was brought up. I'm going with the fact that he is in fact English and moved to America and his accent changed, especially since he's undercover in S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella, he probably wouldn't want people to bother him about his origin, but I also wouldn't be surprise if he was from Connecticut, where I live. Stereotypically, we're rich and smart, just like him, only not that evil Shocked In fact, whenever I go to NY, I feel like I'm going to hell, because everyone's so mean there and when I go back home all of a sudden everyone's friendly Neutral Anyways sidetracking....
I can answer one thing there. Wesker was brought up in America, along with the other Wesker Children. Only thing we know about his birth, though, is that he was born to parents with superior intellectual genes.

Spike991 wrote:
First off, @Mass, he didnt do all that matrix stuff in cv. he did one thing in cvx that could posdibly be matrix-like, and this is probably what you are referring to, when he ran along the wall while fighting alexia.
He also did that super jump when exiting the scene with claire.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

He also did that super jump when exiting the scene with claire.

There was nothing matrix about that. im not hsting on the reasonable stuff like him jumping, its all the other bullshit like i pointed out in my nobel nominated novel above.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:14 pm

It's only relative what is "Matrix" nowadays and what isn't. I remember people complaining about Max Payne copying Matrix with the bullet time.

It's kinda like how every FPS (or any shooter, for that matter) is compared to CoD.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:

i really cant comprehend how anybody thats been a fan long before re5, before douglas, or just at least had exposure to waugh's wesker could even stand douglas' butchering.

Cuz u a hateh Razz

In RE5 definitely my first impression on Wesker's outfit was "What the heck o.0" But I can look past it, I can look past his new voice too, I think they're all great.

And his accent, again, there are MANY accents in Britain. I also said he can be from New England or Americanized.

The "break dancing" thing is actually a REAL fighting style called "Capoeira", so yeah, it's not as "ridiculous" as it looks when it's actually real. The only thing I thought was real stupid was that in the jet scene where Wesker jumps up and is crawling on the ceiling like he's Spider-man, I really don't see how he can do that, even with accelerated speed.

I actually use to hate RE5 with a passion, Wesker was out of character in that game, and the fact that he died really pissed me off. But really now I just think you should see RE5 as a game that stands on its own, kinda like FF12 and FF13 aren't well recieved by FF fans either, only because people like to compare them so much to the others before, but if you learn to see them as something that stands alone, you can learn to enjoy and accept them.

Trust me, I'm still mad about things in RE5, there are many things we can go on that were wrong or stupid in that games, and I'm actually doubting I'll buy RE6, but I try to be as positive as I can push myself to be ^.^
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Shawn Roberts better than DC Douglas? That is a complete and utter unabashed batch of asinine thought.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Shawn Roberts better than DC Douglas? That is a complete and utter unabashed batch of asinine thought.

I know right Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Cuz u a hateh Razz

In RE5 definitely my first impression on Wesker's outfit was "What the heck o.0" But I can look past it, I can look past his new voice too, I think they're all great.

And his accent, again, there are MANY accents in Britain. I also said he can be from New England or Americanized.

The "break dancing" thing is actually a REAL fighting style called "Capoeira", so yeah, it's not as "ridiculous" as it looks when it's actually real. The only thing I thought was real stupid was that in the jet scene where Wesker jumps up and is crawling on the ceiling like he's Spider-man, I really don't see how he can do that, even with accelerated speed.

I actually use to hate RE5 with a passion, Wesker was out of character in that game, and the fact that he died really pissed me off. But really now I just think you should see RE5 as a game that stands on its own, kinda like FF12 and FF13 aren't well recieved by FF fans either, only because people like to compare them so much to the others before, but if you learn to see them as something that stands alone, you can learn to enjoy and accept them.

Trust me, I'm still mad about things in RE5, there are many things we can go on that were wrong or stupid in that games, and I'm actually doubting I'll buy RE6, but I try to be as positive as I can push myself to be ^.^

Im not a hater, i just hate dc douglas' voice as wesker.

i cant look past it, the voice, the new spontaneously different personality and all that jazz. the conclusion to a great rivalry was ruined because of those changes. it didnt even feel like the character.

im glad they killed him off though, cuz he was going nowhere and fast.

im familiar with that fighting style, but its still ridiculous. not the fighting style, but the fact that wesker was doing all of it.

He sounded like an idiot too. "Im just getting starTed!", "and I will be the creaTOr!".

seriously, how can capcom accept that rubbish for wesker's voice.

as for the accent, wesker never sounded truly british. dc douglas just tries too hard to emphasize every letter in every word in an ignorantly stupid way to sound like what he thinks wesker is supposed to sound like.

crawling on the ceiling was just one of many ridiculous things he did.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
im glad they killed him off though, cuz he was going nowhere and fast.

Blame it on Capcom. Look at all the series they keep screwing up. Dino Crisis, Onimusha, Devil May Cry. The only good thing they have left is Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom, which are such simple games to make since they don't have the need to make an actual real storyline. Just goes to show you.

Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Meh. Movie Wesker is alright. I don't really like his voice too much though. His accent is a bit stronger than game Wesker's. I dunno how to explain it really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next