HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.

Go down 
+16
chocotricks
Methsia
Patronum1121
Ghost Leader
Leon Kennedy
GreggKennedy
ClaireRedfield18
Mcghie
StellaLuna
Spike991
FullMetalWesker
NiteKrawler
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
The Joker
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Ok.

Let me give you a brief history of my introduction to Resident evil.

I had watched people play it since I was about 3. My father and uncle played Resident evil 2 quite a bit. I grew up watching them limp through the dismal hallways and firing into the giant mass of the Birkin Monster.

Then I first saw the Resident Evil Movies.

It was impressive for my first introduction into an actual Resident Evil Story line. Then the second came out and things became a little more action packed instead of Horror. The constant flips, and slow motion transitions were kind of annoying, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I thought the movies were going to be mirrors of the game so I was really excited to play my very first Horror game. I was not disappointed with the games, the stellar graphics (For it's time) blew me away. The gameplay was solid, and the music set the mood perfectly. The fixed camera angles really made things fun, you were limited with a range of sight so you had to rely on sound sometimes (Even the music could tell you when your foe would turn the corner) The camera angles made me feel as though I was watching things through a recorded security camera, which was really cool in my opinion.

But as I played through the games more and more. I noticed that there was something strange about the movies when compared to the game. They did not follow the storyline at all! Though characters like jill, carlos, and Nicholai (All from the third game) appeared in the second movie. They were not like the people I had journeyed through Raccoon City with. They were flat and uninteresting, while Alice took the spot light. I noticed similarities with setting, and occasionally story line (Jill mentioning the mansion incident in Apocalypse) but they did not match up with the games. When Extinction came out, I had already played and beaten resident evil 4 and played through the second and third one and even Zero. I was excited to see how they would change the storyline up. I was disappointed badly.

First off lets just get into physics here.
Spoiler:
There was never any example of this in the games. I still do not get why this happened, nor do I care to research it farther.

Then lets get into storyline. First off, there is bit of a continuity issue here.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So lets recap here. The first movie is sort of like a resident evil game, Stuck in an underground structure overflowing with B.O.W.'s; Lickers, Cerberus, and of course Zombies. A horror movie that still maintains a action packed passed. Though it does not follow the storyline at all it has its own twist which I was ok with. Alice was just a girl with a gun.

Second movie comes out. Lickers are back, and of course the rest of the gruesome cast of creatures.
Spoiler:
He goes around to kill all the S.T.A.R.S. There appears to be a large amount of S.T.A.R.S. even though the R.P.D. only had Alpha, and Bravo team, which was only about 20 people.
Spoiler:
But in the movie there are atleast 20 members of stars left,
Spoiler:

Oh yeah forgot to mention The Ashfords...Apparently the Ahsfords are not on Rockfort island at this time.
Spoiler:
...Well lets not dwell of that.
Spoiler:

So in order alice transforms from;

A girl with a gun..nothing special *Nods in approval*

A girl with Matrix powers....Ok? *Shrugs*

A girl with psychic powers, matrix powers, and just so happens to have millions of clones.....umm...I think I missed something *Goes back to re-watch the first two* Nope...just doesn't add up

I suppose next to the games the movies will inevitably make no sense, but even as stand alone movies, they still do not appeal as much to me. They seem to be unsure of what kind of Genre they wish to become. Horror? Action? Horraction? The plot twists seem to sudden that even M. Night Shyamalan might have to do a double take

I did not even see Afterlife.
Spoiler:

What are your opinions? I apologize if I made anyone made with my opinions.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Chill out no need for that amount of spoilers its too annoying. Out of all the movies the only one I liked was the second one and only because it gave me an idea of a realistic version of raccoon city. Also the Nemesis looked brillant. Other than that the movies suck big time.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:03 pm

You are not alone. We have discussed the movies on several occasions and your opinions mirror the majority here. Alice just doesn't belong. Of course we have people who like the movies and that's ok but seriously, they should never be mixed with the games.

I totally agree with everything you said. The first movie was great, at first it felt like a nice addition to the storyline. Then the next movie mixed things up while still being ok and watchable. Then came Extinction and just screwed everything up. I would say you have done well avoiding Afterlife, the movie was a below average zombie b-movie with stuff from Resident Evil thrown here and there. Does NOT have the right to carry the name. I really don't get it how the series is going to get at least TWO more movies?

Thank God we're having a new CG movie too, Damnation. That should even the odds even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:08 pm

okay so first of all welcome..

second is that the movie and game is not cannon to each other

and third the director was too lazy to think of his own ideas, which can explain why there ain't much details to discuss and why many people hate the movie
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:10 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Chill out no need for that amount of spoilers its too annoying. Out of all the movies the only one I liked was the second one and only because it gave me an idea of a realistic version of raccoon city. Also the Nemesis looked brillant. Other than that the movies suck big time.
I apologize for the amount of spoiler filters, I just followed the rules that were instilled in my forum etiquette for the past couple months. I was always told to add the filters Just in case someone viewing had not seen the movie/game I was talking about and did not want to ruin any "Surprises"

Do you want me to take them off?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You are not alone. We have discussed the movies on several occasions and your opinions mirror the majority here. Alice just doesn't belong. Of course we have people who like the movies and that's ok but seriously, they should never be mixed with the games.

I totally agree with everything you said. The first movie was great, at first it felt like a nice addition to the storyline. Then the next movie mixed things up while still being ok and watchable. Then came Extinction and just screwed everything up. I would say you have done well avoiding Afterlife, the movie was a below average zombie b-movie with stuff from Resident Evil thrown here and there. Does NOT have the right to carry the name. I really don't get it how the series is going to get at least TWO more movies?

Thank God we're having a new CG movie too, Damnation. That should even the odds even a little bit.

Thank you for agreeing with me. I just love RE and I hate to see the movies disrespect the storyline like it was some kind of cheap hooker. I can't wait till the new GC movie comes out. I loved the last one. Leon was so cool and collected. I just hope they make a movie of the actual Games

I would love to see the spencer mansion on the big screen -_-
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Thank you for agreeing with me. I just love RE and I hate to see the movies disrespect the storyline like it was some kind of cheap hooker. I can't wait till the new GC movie comes out. I loved the last one. Leon was so cool and collected. I just hope they make a movie of the actual Games

I liked Leon in that one too. They kinda made a movie of RE4 (Biohazard 4: Incubate) but it is what I'd call a gameplay movie. It's official, though.

I'd like to see the mansion on big screen too but I'm pretty sure it will always be just a dream.

Oh, and keep the spoiler thingies. It's nice being considerate of those who are not familiar with the stuff. Just watch out for those double posts, use the edit button next time Wink
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I liked Leon in that one too. They kinda made a movie of RE4 (Biohazard 4: Incubate) but it is what I'd call a gameplay movie. It's official, though.

I'd like to see the mansion on big screen too but I'm pretty sure it will always be just a dream.

Oh, and keep the spoiler thingies. It's nice being considerate of those who are not familiar with the stuff. Just watch out for those double posts, use the edit button next time Wink

Oops my bad haha. In the other forums it usually just merges with my last post. I have to get used to this place Wink
Thanks for the warm welcome by the way. I think I am going to like this place.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Too bad we don't have that here :/ Well, you're not the first (and certainly not the last) to do that in their first posts Very Happy

Be active and you'll get familiar with all the regulars. Always nice to have new members Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:28 pm

I agree with everything. Everyone here knows how much I absolutely despise the movies. And yes, keep the spoilers. Barber must have just been on the drink and cranky lol. The only reason I saw the last 2 live action movies was to be able to accurately berate them for not just being bad RE movies, but for being bad movies. Period. They suck. Afterlife is the worst.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalWesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
FullMetalWesker

Playstation Network FullMetlWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:10 am

I pretty much agree with everything you said about the films as well, the first one being a pretty decent take on a Resi film, the second one being ok, the third one just messing up with the whole Resi license and i also didn't watch Afterlife xD
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 pm

The Joker wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
I apologize for the amount of spoiler filters, I just followed the rules that were instilled in my forum etiquette for the past couple months. I was always told to add the filters Just in case someone viewing had not seen the movie/game I was talking about and did not want to ruin any "Surprises"

Do you want me to take them off?

Don't worry about it. Do try to not double post, as that's one of the most common rules on any forum.

I think that everybody is aware that the movies aren't part of the games canon, and the story is different. Different isn't always bad.

You don't have to like them, but they don't affect the games, so you don't even have to spend much time thinking about them, you could just forget about the movies, and you'll probably be much happier.

I however, cannot ignore DC Douglas, as he's part of the canon RE.....
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:17 am

I think this image sums up my opinion quite nicely.

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  Antialice

(Quality is quite shet, but its not like the movie deserves any better.)

I guess now is the time to put a spoiler warning?

There is so much thing wrong with this movie, I could write a thesis but of all the things that shouldn't be, but of all these wrong I think Alice is the biggest, most glaring mistake. Her transition from "girl with a gun" to "demi-god" was, I speculate, because she and the director were romantically involved. Hah, I so bet it is. Not only is she an overpowered godmode sue, she completely overshadows all the other characters. I don't think the supporting cast are really all that necessary. They barely do anything notable, or heck, anything at all. At best, they just serve to make Alice look better. It's okay, don't sweat it guys! Alice is pretty much invincible, she doesn't need your help to look more epic. The most painful of these to watch is when the 'canon' (I'm going to use this term loosely, since usually the only thing they resemble from their game counterparts are names) characters get upstaged.
Spoiler:
So yeah, that's just my biggest gripe with the movie. There's a shitload more, but I really hate Alice and the rape of characters we love. Character who we would much rather see kicking ass on the big screen. We don't want the director's love buddy, we want Jill, Chris, Leon, and Claire.

When I found out that the next movie would be a prequel starring Jill with Leon, I got a small spark of hope for them. I mean, yes, its Paul Anderson (A terrible director) but... Jill and Leon are my favorite characters. I mean, he might
I'm sure he'll do something stupid like... Make them in-love or have set-up Jill's terribly cliche motivation of resurrecting Leon via the contrived and impossible technology Umbrella has since she's a baddie now (I hope. It's better than being useless). Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes God, the very thought of it was bad. But hey, miracles may happen... This is looking much better than all the other 4 movies combined.

But no. Alice is apparently still in it. Just not a main character now, ruining any hope I may have for this prequel. Yeah yeah, she's back to her "normal" status but just her mere presence is enough to ruin it for me.

Fuck you, Paul Anderson. Fuck you.

/endofrantwhineI[strike]thinkI[strike]overdiditandputtoomuchrollingeyessmiley

But yes, thank you, The Joker. I think you've articulated why the movie sucks best. I just kinda went off in a tirade about how crap the characters are XD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:39 am

That^
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:54 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
That^
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:29 am

StellaLuna wrote:
There is so much thing wrong with this movie, I could write a thesis but of all the things that shouldn't be, but of all these wrong I think Alice is the biggest, most glaring mistake. Her transition from "girl with a gun" to "demi-god" was, I speculate, because she and the director were romantically involved. Hah, I so bet it is. Not only is she an overpowered godmode sue, she completely overshadows all the other characters. I don't think the supporting cast are really all that necessary. They barely do anything notable, or heck, anything at all. At best, they just serve to make Alice look better. It's okay, don't sweat it guys! Alice is pretty much invincible, she doesn't need your help to look more epic. The most painful of these to watch is when the 'canon' (I'm going to use this term loosely, since usually the only thing they resemble from their game counterparts are names) characters get upstaged.

So yeah, that's just my biggest gripe with the movie. There's a shitload more, but I really hate Alice and the rape of characters we love. Character who we would much rather see kicking ass on the big screen. We don't want the director's love buddy, we want Jill, Chris, Leon, and Claire.

When I found out that the next movie would be a prequel starring Jill with Leon, I got a small spark of hope for them. I mean, yes, its Paul Anderson (A terrible director) but... Jill and Leon are my favorite characters. I mean, he might
I'm sure he'll do something stupid like... Make them in-love or have set-up Jill's terribly cliche motivation of resurrecting Leon via the contrived and impossible technology Umbrella has since she's a baddie now (I hope. It's better than being useless). Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes God, the very thought of it was bad. But hey, miracles may happen... This is looking much better than all the other 4 movies combined.

But no. Alice is apparently still in it. Just not a main character now, ruining any hope I may have for this prequel. Yeah yeah, she's back to her "normal" status but just her mere presence is enough to ruin it for me.

But yes, thank you, The Joker. I think you've articulated why the movie sucks best. I just kinda went off in a tirade about how crap the characters are XD

Anderson isn't a "crappy director", just because the RE movies weren't all they were supposed to be. That would be like me calling you a "bad member" for one bad post, it's not fair, as it seems you've had some good ones thus far, and Anderson has had some great movies thus far too, including and not limited to, the first RE film.

I didn't like seeing characters we know and love, acting completely different, and not looking like they should have, as much as possible.

Obviously that's one place where the CG RE movies will prevail. We will never seeing, badass smoking Jill in CG, or Chris with the shaved head, or a Claire who refuses to have her hair put up in her trademark ponytail.

Otherwise, seeing badass smoking Jill doesn't bother me so much, as the movies don't affect the games, they are messing with characters we love, but not in the games.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
StellaLuna wrote:

Anderson isn't a "crappy director", just because the RE movies weren't all they were supposed to be. That would be like me calling you a "bad member" for one bad post, it's not fair, as it seems you've had some good ones thus far, and Anderson has had some great movies thus far too, including and not limited to, the first RE film.

I didn't like seeing characters we know and love, acting completely different, and not looking like they should have, as much as possible.

Obviously that's one place where the CG RE movies will prevail. We will never seeing, badass smoking Jill in CG, or Chris with the shaved head, or a Claire who refuses to have her hair put up in her trademark ponytail.

Otherwise, seeing badass smoking Jill doesn't bother me so much, as the movies don't affect the games, they are messing with characters we love, but not in the games.

I see your point Spike, The first RE felt the most connected to the games, not in storyline, but the feel and atmosphere of it Smile and Marlyn Manson was rocking the soundtrack, which turned out pretty BA Very Happy
My opinion is the films are far too action based and just not that enjoyable, if I wanted a bad ass super hero like protagonist I would watch Aeon Flux, which infact is pretty good. I much prefer the CGI but each to there own I suppose and I see what you mean that films dont change the games storyline, but I have a worrying feeling that the games might start taking the direction towards the films storyline and features IF RE films start coming out more regular and before new RE games are released :/
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I see your point Spike, The first RE felt the most connected to the games, not in storyline, but the feel and atmosphere of it Smile and Marlyn Manson was rocking the soundtrack, which turned out pretty BA Very Happy
My opinion is the films are far too action based and just not that enjoyable, if I wanted a bad ass super hero like protagonist I would watch Aeon Flux, which infact is pretty good. I much prefer the CGI but each to there own I suppose and I see what you mean that films dont change the games storyline, but I have a worrying feeling that the games might start taking the direction towards the films storyline and features IF RE films start coming out more regular and before new RE games are released :/

CG is the way to go. Degeneration established that, and it will be canon, have the right characters, etc. They need to do a better job on it though. I think that while the CG film was great, in a lot of ways, on the whole, the first RE film was just way more enjoyable, storywise, music for sure, certain visuals.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

CG is the way to go. Degeneration established that, and it will be canon, have the right characters, etc. They need to do a better job on it though. I think that while the CG film was great, in a lot of ways, on the whole, the first RE film was just way more enjoyable, storywise, music for sure, certain visuals.

Yeah definitely agree with your there, the first movie for me was the best and should have either followed the same style instead of going over the top with the action and such nonsense. Hopefully damnation will be great, infact erase that it WILL be great Very Happy just needs to hurry up and be released I am itching for another CGI movie (cheap pun there lol )
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Itchy itchy live action movie came ugly face so killed it
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:53 pm

My name is George Trevor...I...I heard they would do it..but I didn't think they were serious...I am so ashamed for what I have done....I'm sorry lisa....Please forgive me for helping them Make this monstrosity. - Suicide note left by George Trevor after the premier of Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Got a bunch of new test subjects today, but none were as good as the live action movies.

The live action movies, they have potential.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:15 pm

They told me to feed the veiwers today..I went back and they were awfully unamused with the movie...went back the next day they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Live action movies were the big winner. I think they were cheating, scumbag.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Veiwers escaped...they're coming for me...I should have opening the door after the Previews rolled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next