HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

who will be the next RE villain?

Go down 
+9
Slippery-Q
NiteKrawler
chocotricks
RaviorStygian
The Knife
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
PAULSAMSON
HUNK'syouruncle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who will be the next RE villain?   who will be the next RE villain? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sherry could make a good protagonist or antagonist. Just be creative.

Antagonist option: Sherry wants revenge on those who killed her father (the good guys). So with her genes coming directly from one of the world's top scientists, she could easily become a bioterrorist herself and she could even make some virus to make herself superhuman. After being the antagonist for a while, something could make her change heart and she could start becoming good. Going through a Darth Vader transformation kind of thing.

Protagonist: The more boring and less dramatic route, she wants to save the world. Probably from complete global saturation.

Interesting concept. Maybe she could try to convince Claire to join her, since she still likes Claire.
Back to top Go down

who will be the next RE villain?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2