HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?

Go down 
+3
RebelliousQueen
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? Empty
PostSubject: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:07 pm

I beat Survivor this morning and was a little surprised by how dark the game's story is. Spoilers below:

In the last document in the game (which was written like the writers actually knew what they were talking about), it is revealed that Vincent ordered his scientists to dissect the brains of the young men and women that they kidnapped. However, in order to get the chemical they needed for the production of Tyrants, they needed to dissect their brains while they were awake and without any pain medication or suppressors. Imagine getting your brain cut open while awake and with no drugs to numb the pain. That sounds like one of the worst . . . things ever. That seems way more sadistic and cruel than anything any of the other villains in the series have done (aside from Wesker, who was planning on pretty much killing everyone).

Vincent isn't developed very well, so I can't really call him a very good villain. He's actually dead at the beginning of the game. But you have to admit he's a pretty dark person. The whole game pretty much elaborates on how cruel he was.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Yeah I agree he isn't very well developed. If he was then he would be a pretty good underrated villain. Thanks for sharing this brutal information.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Who the hell is this Vincent? Sounds like from the horror films, Wrong Turn. Dissecting brains, just like those Hill billies.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Who the hell is this Vincent? Sounds like from the horror films, Wrong Turn. Dissecting brains, just like those Hill billies.
RE needs more stuff like this. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Hey, you think they we're real those Hill Billies
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:11 pm

.....What? lol
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Sargent D wrote:
.....What? lol
Nevermind what I said lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Well...If that were to happen, you wouldn't be awake for very long after the dissection began. Unless they REALLY knew what they were doing. And even then, you would have to assume that whatever process they had for getting the chemical was not invasive enough to outright kill the patients which is not very likely, considering you can die from just having your brain hit your skull from the inside.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well...If that were to happen, you wouldn't be awake for very long after the dissection began. Unless they REALLY knew what they were doing. And even then, you would have to assume that whatever process they had for getting the chemical was not invasive enough to outright kill the patients which is not very likely, considering you can die from just having your brain hit your skull from the inside.
They made sure they were dissecting the brain while the victim was alive and aware. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to extract the material. In the document it said it's impossible to extract the material from a dead person, since it's only available if the person is alive.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Ya i always thought he was a bit intense
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:17 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
They made sure they were dissecting the brain while the victim was alive and aware. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to extract the material. In the document it said it's impossible to extract the material from a dead person, since it's only available if the person is alive.

Yeah, I understood it. I'm just saying that it is highly unrealistic. But zombies are fine.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm just saying that it is highly unrealistic.
Well, it is Resident Evil. Razz

Although RE isn't TOO farfetched.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:55 am

Sargent D wrote:

No, they are not real. We do not have cannibal mutants living in the mountains of West Virgina. Not that I am aware of anyway and seeing as I have family within that state and they are still alive and well after quite a few camping trips. Bahahah!

Anyway facts on 'bringing the dead back to life' and stuff like that has many different ways that's been brought up in movies, games, books, etc... Let it be with science or magic, some may seem possible while others can be a bit farfetched. I think if someone wanted to bad enough and had the ability and knew what they were doing RE has a possibility of becoming a reality. I wouldn't doubt there's people like Vincent out there who already probably have a job in said field and think about stuff like that, the possibilities you know, but don't act upon it. I know I wouldn't want my head and brain chopped open while I'm still alive just for that though... Can't imagine the level of suffering one would endure.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:03 am

Just a disclaimer, this is not for the squeamish.

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Just to get this clear, Vincent wasn't trying to bring people back to life. He was trying to extract a chemical from the brain that is useful in the production of Tyrants.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:35 pm

I sent that video to merely point out that this kind of research isn't THAT far fetched.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just a disclaimer, this is not for the squeamish.

That poor dog. Sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:39 pm

The Germans made discs capable of hovering over water in WWII. But you still don't see people in hovercraft everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm

I... that wasn't my point at all. You don't see B.O.W.s everywhere either. I'm just saying that there is some basis on this in real world.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm sure there is some sort of undiscovered virus somewhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Did someone state that brain surgery was unrealistic?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:08 pm

I was just replying to you saying the stuff Ravior said is highly unrealistic.

Besides, the video I posted wasn't all about brain surgery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?   Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vincent - Second Darkest RE villain?
Page 1 of 1