Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Fate of Some Characters EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Fate of Some Characters EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Fate of Some Characters EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Fate of Some Characters EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Fate of Some Characters EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Fate of Some Characters EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Fate of Some Characters

Go down 
+3
Patronum1121
NiteKrawler
The Knife
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

The Fate of Some Characters Empty
PostSubject: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 pm

What happened to Carlos, Rebecca, Nicholai (He flew away) and Steve (Never played RE0)?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:46 pm

What did you mean by "(never play RE0?)". I'm not sure what RE0 has to do with Steve. Fans of RE also wonder what happened to Sherry and sometime we wonder what Billy is up to. And Alex Wesker of course.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
What did you mean by "(never play RE0?)". I'm not sure what RE0 has to do with Steve. Fans of RE also wonder what happened to Sherry and sometime we wonder what Billy is up to. And Alex Wesker of course.

*Facepalm* I meant Billy. I get him and Steve mixed up for some really, really bizzare reason.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh, haha. Well we still want to know what happened with Steve too.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh, haha. Well we still want to know what happened with Steve too.

It doesn't help when Code: Veronica didn't say anything. Then Code: Veronica X comes around and Wesker starts taunting Claire, saying that Steve may come back from the dead like he did. I doubt Claire would just let Wesker keep Steve's body without at least trying to get it back at some point. Or, if he was revived, I doubt she would just let Wesker keep him. Even from a purely pragmatic viewpoint, it would be very, very dumb to just let Wesker keep a very powerful infected individual who'd more likely than not end up an ally if rescued from Wesker. Let alone how the JabberwockS3s looking awfully familiar not helping matters...

Nicholai does get a passing mention in Umbrella Chronicles. He and Sergei send each other letters or something, but we don't know the specifics of what he's been doing.

Billy would probably go into hiding, but again, no specifics.

Rebecca also has no specifics.

Carlos also has no specifics.

See the trend? Capcom tends to randomly not give a crap about minor characters for no reason. Nicholai could have been used as a minor villain. Steve is important for BOW research. Billy is a survivor of a biohazard, putting him in a minority of characters, along with Rebecca and Carlos. Carlos also saved Jill from becoming a zombie.

What about Sherry, too? She's effectively immune to the G-Virus. Claire A/Leon B is mostly canon: Leon only worked for the government because of Sherry having DEVIL in her system and him making the deal so he works for them and they leave her alone. It's mentioned as the canon path in Darkside Chronicles. That is rather important as well. (An interesting detail is how WilPharma refers to the G-Virus as being a Biohazard Safety Level Four virus, which means that it has no treatment. Despite the general idea that Sherry was captured by Wesker, this detail refutes it. But that leaves us at square one...)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:19 am

Patronum pretty much summed it up. Barry, HUNK and Ark should also be added on the list of fairly important characters whose fate is left hanging. Hey Pat, where did you get those random theories in your sig? Interesting...

Btw. I also wonder what has come of Dr. Cameron. The last we saw her was being attached to Roger and escaping the city. Although it was just a side story it still irks me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Barry went to Willamette Shopping Centre to help Frank West kill zombies, but his real intention was to buy some Jill Sandwiches from Jill's Sandwiches
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 pm

The Knife wrote:
Barry went to Willamette Shopping Centre to help Frank West kill zombies, but his real intention was to buy some Jill Sandwiches from Jill's Sandwiches
The canon version propably is that he just retired to be with his family somewhere safe.

On the other hand, that version is also pretty likely.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
The canon version propably is that he just retired to be with his family somewhere safe.

Yeah, you're probably right about that. That's Barry crossed off the list.

Barry - X
Carlos - O
Steve - X (didn't he die, or something?)
Billy - O
Sherry - O
HUNK - O
Merchant - O
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Barrys probably retired and living on a farm..... well that is untill RE6 maybe?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 pm

The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Barry - X
Carlos - O
Steve - X/O (Wesker hinted he might be coming back)
Billy - X (Propably hiding from the government)
Sherry - O
HUNK - O
Merchant - X (Most likely killed after the island blew up)
Ark - O
Rebecca - O

I edited that list of yours a bit. I crossed off the most likely cases and added Ark & Rebecca. Steve is kind of a mixed case, I think he's dead but there has been speculation about his return.

Jamesy wrote:
Barrys probably retired and living on a farm..... well that is untill RE6 maybe?
Oh, RE6... What that game just might bring us is a total mystery. Fingers crossed for a Barry cameo.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't care for rebbecca chambers returning to RE6 since her character was not that interesting. i'd like to see leon return though for that game.

i really do think leon and barry should team up for the next big game. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Barry - X
Carlos - O
Sherry - O
HUNK - O
Merchant - O/X (Most likely killed after the island blew up, or travelling around the world, peddling goods to strangers.)
Ark - O
Rebecca - O

Merchant could still be alive! After defeating Saddler, Leon reunites with Ashley. They run off, and the Camera pans up to reveal a blue flame. I personally believe that the Merchant scampered off to somewhere. It would have been fun to see the Merchant in RE5's Shop Menu. Just a little character model of him on the side and giving little comments when you choose an option.

I edited that list of yours a bit. I crossed off the most likely cases and added Ark & Rebecca. Steve is kind of a mixed case, I think he's dead but there has been speculation about his return.

Jamesy wrote:
Oh, RE6... What that game just might bring us is a total mystery. Fingers crossed for a Barry cameo.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Patronum pretty much summed it up. Barry, HUNK and Ark should also be added on the list of fairly important characters whose fate is left hanging. Hey Pat, where did you get those random theories in your sig? Interesting...

Btw. I also wonder what has come of Dr. Cameron. The last we saw her was being attached to Roger and escaping the city. Although it was just a side story it still irks me.

I come up with some weird ideas. But my brother also gives me random crack theories, such as the redhead being Leon after dealing with "LEON HELP!" for two years. He also had the idea that the guy in the chair in the original Revelations trailer was Wesker after falling into a volcano.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:06 am

The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Barry - X
Carlos - O
Sherry - O
HUNK - O
Merchant - O/X (Most likely killed after the island blew up, or travelling around the world, peddling goods to strangers.)
Ark - O
Rebecca - O

Merchant could still be alive! After defeating Saddler, Leon reunites with Ashley. They run off, and the Camera pans up to reveal a blue flame. I personally believe that the Merchant scampered off to somewhere. It would have been fun to see the Merchant in RE5's Shop Menu. Just a little character model of him on the side and giving little comments when you choose an option.
How you originally posted that, I was a bit confused as I thought you just posted the quote Very Happy

About Merchant, Shinji Mikami stated for RE5 that he would not be reappearing as they didn't want to include anything "silly" like that in the games anymore. For the life of me I can't find the exact quote anywhere Sad Nice find, the abandoned sales site. Maybe he did manage to escape. I also have my theories of Krauser actually surviving (although I never liked him).

Patronum1121 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I come up with some weird ideas. But my brother also gives me random crack theories, such as the redhead being Leon after dealing with "LEON HELP!" for two years. He also had the idea that the guy in the chair in the original Revelations trailer was Wesker after falling into a volcano.
The Steve idea seemed more likely Very Happy As for the guy in the chair it's been speculated to be either HUNK or Alex, knowing Albert is officially dead.

Jamesy wrote:
I don't care for rebbecca chambers returning to RE6 since her character was not that interesting. i'd like to see leon return though for that game.

i really do think leon and barry should team up for the next big game. Fingers crossed.
Rebecca should totally make a return! Not Leon, not yet. He's already going to be in Damnation. Still, him and Barry teaming up in the actual canon would be interesting, I liked them in Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm

I think the final boss in the whole RE series should be the merchant. Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:08 pm

According to one source, the redhead has a subtle Russian accent, Mass... In a series where everyone with accents has pretty thick ones.

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think the final boss in the whole RE series should be the merchant. Definitely.

XD So, what, does he pull out the Tommy gun and Handcannon and try to kill you?
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Barry - X
Carlos - O
Sherry - O
HUNK - O
Ark - O
Rebecca - O

How you originally posted that, I was a bit confused as I thought you just posted the quote Very Happy

About Merchant, Shinji Mikami stated for RE5 that he would not be reappearing as they didn't want to include anything "silly" like that in the games anymore. For the life of me I can't find the exact quote anywhere Sad Nice find, the abandoned sales site. Maybe he did manage to escape. I also have my theories of Krauser actually surviving (although I never liked him).

Patronum1121 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The Steve idea seemed more likely Very Happy As for the guy in the chair it's been speculated to be either HUNK or Alex, knowing Albert is officially dead.

Jamesy wrote:

Rebecca should totally make a return! Not Leon, not yet. He's already going to be in Damnation. Still, him and Barry teaming up in the actual canon would be interesting, I liked them in Gaiden.

DO NOT WANT REBECCA. We want Barry 'Sandwich' Burton to return in his epic journey to flatten Women and then proceed to place them on bread, then place another piece of bread on the piece of bread that has a flat lady on it.

In all seriousness, I didn't really like Rebecca. I guess I take the Horror #1 rule to seriously,

'Being nice to other people in a Horror situation, will get you dead.'
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 am

The Knife wrote:
DO NOT WANT REBECCA. We want Barry 'Sandwich' Burton to return in his epic journey to flatten Women and then proceed to place them on bread, then place another piece of bread on the piece of bread that has a flat lady on it.

In all seriousness, I didn't really like Rebecca. I guess I take the Horror #1 rule to seriously,

'Being nice to other people in a Horror situation, will get you dead.'
She did star in her own RE game and was part of the original cast so it'd be nice to see her return (along with Barry).

Patronum1121 wrote:
According to one source, the redhead has a subtle Russian accent, Mass... In a series where everyone with accents has pretty thick ones.
He has? I didn't even hear him speak. I'll have to watch that again. But yeah, there's usually nothing subtle in the accents the characters have.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Now wouldn't THAT be a plot twist!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 am

Billy returning too RE6 would be pointless...... although what i would like too see is a spin off resident evil game where rebbecca meets Billy Coen again over a decade after the events of RE0.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 am

Jamesy wrote:
Billy returning too RE6 would be pointless...... although what i would like too see is a spin off resident evil game where rebbecca meets Billy Coen again over a decade after the events of RE0.
^This
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:49 pm

I love my Becca! And she's not the only one who is nice. Chris, Jill, Barry, Carlos, Ashley, The Merchant, Leon, Claire, etc. were all nice. Rebecca is just an adorable cutie. But yes, she should definitely make a return. Along with Sherry, damn it all!
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:02 pm

I wanna know what came of ol' D.I.J
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The Fate of Some Characters Whatatwist
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Merchant as a boss would be all like;

S-Stranger! These guns are stuck and I can't un-jam them! Buy them for a Million (InsertCurrencyNameHere)

Protagonist: You greedy douchebag! I'll kill you then take them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Some Characters   The Fate of Some Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fate of Some Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next