Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Terminator: Dark Fate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Terminator: Dark Fate Empty
PostSubject: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:56 pm

CGI... everywhere! Revenge of the... alternate sequels. Not just sequels. ALTERNATE SEQUELS! What a Face

It looks mildly interesting. I really only like T1 and 2, to be honest. The rest are just watered down, dull PG films. confused

That score in the original is brilliant. You see? 80's films always delivered, and when Hollywood rips them off for the new cool crowd, they're never as good. The original is a dark and genuinely creepy film, about the dangers of technology getting ahead of itself. Part 2 is one of the relatively few sequels better than the original.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:46 am

I wonder if this one will ignore Genisys like Genisys ignored Salvation by retconning how John met Kyle Reese.

Just FYI, I think Salvation has been unfairly judged and isn't a bad movie. It did debut at #2 on the box office in its opening weekend and was mildly successful, after all.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:09 pm

I think that's the idea. I think they're doing the same thing as the last Leatherface and Michael Myers sequels, and pretending you can pick whatever you see as canonical, so that the heroine lives on in one universe, but is gone in the other. But this film picks up years after the second film. study

I hope they explain all of that on the DVD case when it comes out, as some movie goers may not know how the industry works today, and be like, "Wait! Ain't she dead?" Nope! It's a retcon. And then the old fart is like... "What's a retcon?" silent
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:29 am

So we don't get to find out why Pops' memory of who sent him back to 1973 was deleted? No fair. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:01 am

I'll watch the first two before I see the latest one. I'll just skip the others.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I wonder if this one will ignore Genisys like Genisys ignored Salvation by retconning how John met Kyle Reese.

Just FYI, I think Salvation has been unfairly judged and isn't a bad movie. It did debut at #2 on the box office in its opening weekend and was mildly successful, after all.

Salvation is my favorite sequel. It's a perfect follow up to the original. Showing the future war Reese described, and making Terminators scary again. T2 is still one of the greatest action movies of all time, but it lacks the darkness that the original and (in my opinion) Salvation has.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Salvation is my favorite sequel. It's a perfect follow up to the original. Showing the future war Reese described, and making Terminators scary again. T2 is still one of the greatest action movies of all time, but it lacks the darkness that the original and (in my opinion) Salvation has.
Yeah, it brought the "original" timeline to full circle, so to speak, ending with John giving Reese the picture of Sarah that he had in the first movie. They even remembered the facial scars John had in T2's Judgment Day sequence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Dark Fate   Terminator: Dark Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Terminator: Dark Fate
Page 1 of 1