HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would like to see new characters in RE6?

Go down 
+3
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
belkotar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
belkotar
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
belkotar

Who would like to see new characters in RE6? Empty
PostSubject: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:15 am

topic^
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 am

Maybe a few. But they need to bring back old ones, like Sherry Birkin.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 pm

I would really like to see Sherry as well
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Also Barry, Rebecca, Carlos, Billy, Bruce and Ark need to make a return.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:53 pm

not Bruce and Ark...they were only in side story games and should be kept that way
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Regenerator wrote:
not Bruce and Ark...they were only in side story games and should be kept that way
Sorry, I forgot Bruce already did appear in one other game (with Fong Ling)... So let's cross him out. But why not Ark? His game was canon, wasn't it? Oh wait, we also need more HUNK.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Sorry, I forgot Bruce already did appear in one other game (with Fong Ling)... So let's cross him out. But why not Ark? His game was canon, wasn't it? Oh wait, we also need more HUNK.

Dead Aim was cannon as far as i remember.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:17 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

I don't think it's been officially made canon but there's nothing in the game to say it ISN'T canon Very Happy
So yeah, it could be canon nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

I don't think it's been officially made canon but there's nothing in the game to say it ISN'T canon Very Happy
In my own little RE world its cannon lol.It definetly should be anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

True that. Dead Aim is one of my favorite REs.

Btw. (off-topic) I just finished that game, since I had forgotten that I never did fight the final boss. Continued from my last save and did it Very Happy Now to play the Outbreaks...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

True that. Dead Aim is one of my favorite REs.

Btw. (off-topic) I just finished that game, since I had forgotten that I never did fight the final boss. Continued from my last save and did it Very Happy Now to play the Outbreaks...

Dead Aim is very underated. Alot of people say its one of the worst RE games but that isnt the case.It may be shorter than most but its alot of fun and has a good story to it and morpheus is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Dead Aim is an alright game...I did like the setting and the gameplay but the characters/voice acting really hurt the game...in my opinion the first Outbreak is the worst
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Dead Aim is an alright game...I did like the setting and the gameplay but the characters/voice acting really hurt the game...in my opinion the first Outbreak is the worst

You must not have played survivor 2 then.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah they really need to bring back some great characters that they seemed to have let slip into oblivion... Barry and Sherry being the two I can think of. Wait those names rhyme this must be a Capcom conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:28 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

You must not have played survivor 2 then.
aint that the same as CV?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:43 pm

I would like to see Rebeca again.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to see new characters in RE6?   Who would like to see new characters in RE6? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would like to see new characters in RE6?
Page 1 of 1