Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
characters biography EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
characters biography EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
characters biography EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
characters biography EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
characters biography EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
characters biography EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
characters biography EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
characters biography EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
characters biography EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

characters biography

Go down 
+4
leonada
Bernard
frodomir
Umbrella Spy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

characters biography Empty
PostSubject: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:18 pm

well im going to ask everybody to put some thing of the life of the characters.
i will start with jill valentine: something cool to know about her, jill valentine is expert with the lockpicks thats why she was a rat she works with his father steal things like cars or something so jill thats why she has learned to use the lockpick
if someone knows something about the resident evil characters please write here

characters biography M_c6199af6bcde6c6f361f330632f90ec8
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Ill create big post for all characters in a minute or two
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:35 pm

My god leonada,you're such a nerd
lol!
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

(Post deleted. Information was found to be plagiarized.)
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Im sorry, but ill have to delete your posts.

READ RULES NEXT TIME

No double-posting. By the way i posted characters biography, but if you think its not good you can post your won, but not each person in 1 post.
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:01 pm

(Post deleted. Information was found to be plagiarized.)
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:47 pm

yea very good leonada thats what im talking about

If you are going to stop moderator from doing his job that will lead you to warnings. I forgive you this time, but i cant do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:59 pm

thanks i guess Neutral
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:21 pm

leonada, u just did an awesome work Very Happy
I read everything and it is good
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:24 pm

if you guys want to you can send me a name for a new topic and i will put as much as i can
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 am

this is cool Smile
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:17 pm

i can put more if u guys ask for it
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:21 pm

leonada wrote:
i can put more if u guys ask for it

Dont forget to unite it one one big topic, not 1 post for each character
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:04 pm

i was going to make a new topic and have them ask for the person
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Chris Redfield, age 25 at the time of the Mansion Incident, was a S.T.A.R.S. member on the Alpha Team. His and his sister Claire's parents had both died, so Chris and Claire become close. Chris was in the Air Force, but was kicked out, but he still used his 6 inch hunting knife, holstered on his left breast. He was a marksman, and one of the survivors of the Mansion Incident. He and the other four survivors: Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers, Barry Burton, and Brad "Chickenheart" Vickers, had tried to prove that Umbrella was behind the affair, but the corrupt Chief of Police Brian Irons had made sure that they weren't heard. Chris had apparently been on edge, and according to Jill's Diary in RE3, and in Umbrella Chronicles, he had even punched an officer for accidentally spilling coffee on him. After he found out about Umbrella's new virus: "G". He had eventually left for Europe to try and put a stop to Umbrella. In his Epilogue, it says that he saw a woman that looked kind of like Claire, who had apparently sometime later left for Europe to try and find him, but she was caught while in the Paris Lab, hence the start of Code Veronica. Chris after all of those events had sworn to put a stop to Umbrella, and in 2003 he and Jill had done just that, of course they also had help from an old friend more or less.Smile In 2008, when RE5 takes place, Chris will be 35, and apparently has buffed up(although, it appeared in Code Veronica that he was a bit muscular, but that also could have been because of the clunky character models, because even Wesker was sort of muscular, and he doesn't have a musce on his body.Smile Anyway, he now has his hair down and a "five o'clock shadow", so he looks very different, but still pretty damn cool.
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:55 pm

cool information
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:25 pm

William Birkin was a student at the Management Training Facility, he along with Albert Wesker. The two of them were the top of their class their, and even got the interest of James Marcus, the Director of the facility. Marcus became their mentor and he considered them the only ones he could trust, apart from his leeches. At 16 Birkin went to work at the Arklay Facilities with Wesker two years older then him. Spencer had the two of them assassinate Marcus, and they did so in 1988. Birkin took pride in being Umbrella's youngest researcher, and no doubt one of the best. He had taken credit for the creation of the T-virus after Marcus' death. When Alexia had come around and created the T-Veronica virus, Birkin became sort of depressed. He and Wesker were some of the researchers that performed tests on Lisa Trevor, and became very familiar with her. Trevor was eventually scrapped, but not before Birkin could find something incubating in her 21 years in the making, something that was more powerful than anything else, he called it the G-virus. He had married a fellow researcher named Annette, and had a daughter named Sherry, which would have been around 1986. Umbrella had been bribing the Chief Of Police Brian Irons, and more specifically William Birkin, had been using him to keep an eye on STARS and make sure that they didn't get too smart. He was hoping to present G at the next meeting, in hopes to become part of the executive board. Birkin began having dissagreements with Umbrella, and he was going to be extracted by the military, Umbrella didn't like this, so they responded by sending in their Special Forces Unit, Alpha Team led by Agent HUNK. They searched the underground Umbrella research facility, and came up on him while he was packing the G and T virus' into a capsule. They shot several rounds into him and took the capsule. As they were trying to regroup in the sewers Annette had came in and told William to hold on while she got something to take care of his woulds. In desperation, William who knew that he would probably bleed to death, decided to inject himself with his precious G-virus, and became his own creation. After he mutated, he tracked down his would be killers and slaughtered them, in the stuggle viles of the T-virus were broken and ingested by rats, carrying it to the civilians of Raccoon City, causing a full scale outbreak. He had lost his humanity and then just tried to hunt down anyone and everyone he could find to implant his embyros to create offspring, and of course his daughter Sherry, who he did infect, and she was saved by the DEVIL cure, but no doubt it wouldn't have been able to stop the powerful G-virus...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:08 pm

For the record, that info about Jill previously being a thief was introduced in the SD Perry novels and isn't game canon material.

According to the RE3 manual, Jill had previously had "experience" training in the US Army's First Special Operational Detachment Delta (aka "Delta Force").

However, with her age at the time of that game (23), she would have been below the minimum age limit for the unit (which is, I think, 24, but don't quote me as I could be wrong), so that little tidbit of info is more than likely an F-up on on Capcom's part. Not only that, she seems to sometimes act a little oblivious to her surroundings, a habit that training with the most elite counter-terrorist organization in the world would have, without a doubt, hammered out of her.
Not to mention the US Army wouldn't have wasted thousands of dollars giving her "experience" training as a police officer. She'd have to be at least 24 (again, don't quote that as I might be wron) and active-duty Army to even be considered for Delta Force.

Anywho, that's my take on Jill's past.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
For the record, that info about Jill previously being a thief was introduced in the SD Perry novels and isn't game canon material.

According to the RE3 manual, Jill had previously had "experience" training in the US Army's First Special Operational Detachment Delta (aka "Delta Force").

However, with her age at the time of that game (23), she would have been below the minimum age limit for the unit (which is, I think, 24, but don't quote me as I could be wrong), so that little tidbit of info is more than likely an F-up on on Capcom's part. Not only that, she seems to sometimes act a little oblivious to her surroundings, a habit that training with the most elite counter-terrorist organization in the world would have, without a doubt, hammered out of her.
Not to mention the US Army wouldn't have wasted thousands of dollars giving her "experience" training as a police officer. She'd have to be at least 24 (again, don't quote that as I might be wron) and active-duty Army to even be considered for Delta Force.

Anywho, that's my take on Jill's past.

That's right, she was in the Delta Force, I remember that from REDS(Resident Evil Deadly Silence.Smile I didn't read the novels, but thanks for putting that, I know she wasn't a thief.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That's right, she was in the Delta Force, I remember that from REDS(Resident Evil Deadly Silence.Smile I didn't read the novels, but thanks for putting that, I know she wasn't a thief.Smile
Yeah, but TBH I think Capcom copped out when putting that part of her bio together. They probably just picked the name of a high-level SOF unit without doing any research and stuck it in there just to make her sound like a BA.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, but TBH I think Capcom copped out when putting that part of her bio together. They probably just picked the name of a high-level SOF unit without doing any research and stuck it in there just to make her sound like a BA.

Yeah, like all of the stuff you said about the age and stuff, it seems like they didn't do research. What about Chris, he was 25 at the time of the Mansion Incident, and apparently he was in the Air Force before that, and must have been a police officer before becoming a STARS member, but I am not familiar with the age requirements and stuff, do you know?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, like all of the stuff you said about the age and stuff, it seems like they didn't do research. What about Chris, he was 25 at the time of the Mansion Incident, and apparently he was in the Air Force before that, and must have been a police officer before becoming a STARS member, but I am not familiar with the age requirements and stuff, do you know?
To my knowledge, there is no minimum age limit for being a pilot, but some kind of college education is required (which could be completed by 23, if a person worked hard enough), though. But seeing as he took off in, flew, and landed that Harrier (the most difficult plane in the world to fly, I might add) in CV, I have no doubts about his Air Force past. Granted, the US Marine Corps is the only branch of the US Armed Forces to use it, but it wouldn't surprise me to find Air Force pilots training in Harriers.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
To my knowledge, there is no minimum age limit for being a pilot, but some kind of college education is required (which could be completed by 23, if a person worked hard enough), though. But seeing as he took off in, flew, and landed that Harrier (the most difficult plane in the world to fly, I might add) in CV, I have no doubts about his Air Force past. Granted, the US Marine Corps is the only branch of the US Armed Forces to use it, but it wouldn't surprise me to find Air Force pilots training in Harriers.

Cool, thanks, I remember the Harrier from the Metal Gear games, as well as a Hind-D.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: characters biography   characters biography Empty

Back to top Go down

characters biography
Page 1 of 1