HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
kitteh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 am

I'm talking about game memory cards only. They are obsolete. How can you not think so? The largest 1st party memory card for the 360 I could find was only 512 MB. And game files are larger now than before because of the amount of stuff in the games today. The small details. All the content they cram into games. That's one reason I hate the 360, because multiplat games have to have content shaved off to fit onto the pathetic HD DVDs. That means that the PS3 version, which is on a Bluray has a lot of unused space that could be used to make the game that much better.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm talking about game memory cards only. They are obsolete. How can you not think so? The largest 1st party memory card for the 360 I could find was only 512 MB. And game files are larger now than before because of the amount of stuff in the games today. The small details. All the content they cram into games. That's one reason I hate the 360, because multiplat games have to have content shaved off to fit onto the pathetic HD DVDs. That means that the PS3 version, which is on a Bluray has a lot of unused space that could be used to make the game that much better.

Actually its has nothing to do with hardware or what is the best console.
Only thing that makes a console is the game designers that harness the consoles true power,
and even though the ps3 has something like 6 or 7 cores and the xbox only has 3 doesnt mean they cores are going to matter
if a game's company cant use that hardware efficently, only games that have used most of ps3's hardware is
Heavy rain, MGS, killzone (definalty! ).
So I dont know why people bitch about consoles, none are better in my eyes, I would say pc's are the best gaming
machines Razz
Also difference between blu ray and HD dvd are blu ray is more expensive and can hold more data
Not this high powered new thing that there marketing keeps bragging about,
Also HD and blu ray BOTH use ultra voilet blue lasers.
Yet again its 2 companys going head to head for OUR money, they dont care about there products or us the cosumers,
they just care about burying the rivals and getting in our heads and pockets.
There shouldnt be this vs that, everyone should just accept there will always be to competing products and we just need to
see past that and see the pro's and con's and except both things as both good.
I just like peace and thats the way it should be Smile
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 pm

I hate console wars.

Btw, I think the PC + Xbox360 controller pwns everything. I don't like a mouse and keyboard for gaming. Not even for shooters.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 am

ThomVD wrote:
I hate console wars.

Btw, I think the PC + Xbox360 controller pwns everything. I don't like a mouse and keyboard for gaming. Not even for shooters.

Yeah same and no matter whats better out the ps3 or xbox the PC will always be supreme Very Happy
Yeah I only use the keyboard and mouse for RPG's or strategies and point and click adventures.
I tried using it for shooters and even though a like having more X and Y axis freedom, it was just far to hard to accuratly use,
so I use the xbox controller now.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 am

Mcghie wrote:
Out of those, I'd replace KZ with GT5.

Just for the record, I prefer consoles to everything. I guess fps and rts games are better on a comp but nothing else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Just for the record, I prefer consoles to everything. I guess fps and rts games are better on a comp but nothing else.

If you use an controller on PC it's the exact same. PC just has better graphics.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:02 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

If you use an controller on PC it's the exact same. PC just has better graphics.
I have used PS3 controller on my PC but only for one game. MUGEN. And that's because it's a fighting game. I tried to play L4D2 with a controller and sucked at it. To me the graphics always seem the same.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
To me the graphics always seem the same.

Believe me, if you have a good PC you definitely see the difference. Especially with games like Crysis 2 and soon BF3.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Believe me, if you have a good PC you definitely see the difference. Especially with games like Crysis 2 and soon BF3.
I have a really good PC. I didn't see much difference when playing something like GTA4.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I have a really good PC. I didn't see much difference when playing something like GTA4.

Doesn't really matter. I still think the PC wins this war. It's my third favorite gaming machine ever.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Doesn't really matter. I still think the PC wins this war. It's my third favorite gaming machine ever.
What war? THe console war? I don't even think of PC as a "console". It's more like an optional gaming platform.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 am

Not the console war, the war of the best platform this gen.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 am

ThomVD wrote:
Oh. In that case I don't care which one it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 am

No, I don't too. If I get my new PS3 I have all except for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Have fun playing Heavy Rain, Uncharted, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, Demon's Souls, GT5 and all the rest of the great PS3 exclusives on your PC. Oh...Wait...
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 pm

That's why I also have a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 pm

ThomVD wrote:
That is the console war... Wink
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I don't call a PC a console.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 am

Nobody said the pc was a console, we just said the PC is all round better for gaming
Well online at least.
For games I have xbox,ps3 also a wii I bought for zelda:twilight princess, RE DC, UC and a few J-horror's etc (dont play it much tbh)

Also thank god the war has toned down a bit lol
My message to anyone that thinks one console is better than another is just get them all,
they all have different qualitys Smile
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:55 am

I have no Wii and I don't need it anymore now. I've played TP on the gamecube and UC and DC at my friends house co-op with him. The only thing I need a Wii for is Skyward Sword.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:21 am

ThomVD wrote:
I have no Wii and I don't need it anymore now. I've played TP on the gamecube and UC and DC at my friends house co-op with him. The only thing I need a Wii for is Skyward Sword.

Yeah I dont really use mine because the wii is shit lol
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 am

Yes, I can't say much because I don't have one, but I think it's the worst nintendo console. I hate the controller and there aren't that much good games for me. I don't need Wii sports or Wii fit.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 am

They could've done WAY better with the upcoming console if they really want to aim at the more "hardcore" gamers this time.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I don't call a PC a console.
I don't call the Taliban warriors either, but it doesn't alter the fact that they're participating in a war against America. Whether you consider PC a console or not is irrelevant, it's still part of the console war. Always has been, always will be.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 pm

You're right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next