HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
kitteh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I've never had any lag on the PSN. The servers seem perfectly stable to me. And the online crowd on the PSN is far more mature than on LIVE. Also, what do you mean modders? I've never encountered anyone who uses mods or mods their system to where it affects me. Thom, forget your friends. They chose a terrible system. We are your friends now... Wink But seriously...I can't wait to play this game with you guys. You better be ready Mass!

I think it might just be my old room that picked up bad Wifi signals,
I have swapped room and will try my PS3 with a ethernet cable.
I ecounter it a lot with MGS, But I dont think anyone wil mod or hack RE
So I might just get it for the ps3 so I can play with you guys.
That is true, that is the only thing about live that annoys me is the amount of trash talking kids on it.
I wouldnt say the xbox is terrible but Im not a xbox fanboy so I agree both system are good,
PS3 has a better processor and handles graphics slightly better and you dont get that scenery randomly appearing when you go past it like you do on the xbox.

Infact I will get it for both, use the xbox one for story mode and achievments and the ps3 version for online gameplay
since most of you all play on PSN Smile
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 am

Mcghie wrote:
PS3 has a better processor and handles graphics slightly better and you dont get that scenery randomly appearing when you go past it like you do on the xbox.

IMO the PS3 has also better exclusive games like Uncharted, God of War etc.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Xbox has had its fair share as well, Halo, Gears, Forza but the ps3 exclusive are next to none Smile
I think you all have reverted my mind to going back to playing the ps3 lol
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 am

Mcghie wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Xbox has had its fair share as well, Halo, Gears, Forza but the ps3 exclusive are next to none Smile

Yes, but those are not the kind of games I love. I enjoyed them, but action-adventure and survival-horror are my favorite genres and the PS3 has a lot of exclusive action-adventure games.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Yes, but those are not the kind of games I love. I enjoyed them, but action-adventure and survival-horror are my favorite genres and the PS3 has a lot of exclusive action-adventure games.

Same here, I mean I got enjoyed gears of war but never got trully into it and only really purchased them because it
was the first and second in a sale for a cheap price.
Halo I did enjoy back when it was halo 3 because it was my first online game for the xbox.
I think games in general have ent downhill, only games that come out now a days are FPS COD war style games
and only occasional a brilliant title worth the money comes out like Alan wake (really really love this game)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 am

Mcghie wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Same here, I mean I got enjoyed gears of war but never got trully into it and only really purchased them because it
was the first and second in a sale for a cheap price.
Halo I did enjoy back when it was halo 3 because it was my first online game for the xbox.
I think games in general have ent downhill, only games that come out now a days are FPS COD war style games
and only occasional a brilliant title worth the money comes out like Alan wake (really really love this game)

Halo 1 is one of my favorite FPS games of all time and Halo 3 was also my first online game and I played the crap out of it. I have like 1700 G Smile . And true, games have went downhill. There are not many memorable games anymore IMO.

Maybe I should try Alan wake. Never played it.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 am

Yeah I know the halo days were awesome Razz
Yeah you should try AW it is worth the money.
PLay with a surround sound gaming headset for better effect.
One of the most beutifull and cinematic games out today Smile
Great light effects as well, they really did hit the money with this title.
It's kind of like a interactive novel and the storyline is kind of like a steven king book.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Games have gone downhill? Please. Assassin's Creed, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, Battlefield, Elder Scrolls, Flower, Journey, GTA, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, the list goes on. And what I meant about the 360 being terrible is that it offers next to nothing that the PS3 already has. It only has a few exclusives and even they aren't that great. Everything else...the PS3 has. And don't even say a thing about cross game chat. Razz That's the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Ever.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Games have gone downhill? Please. Assassin's Creed, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, Battlefield, Elder Scrolls, Flower, Journey, GTA, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, the list goes on. And what I meant about the 360 being terrible is that it offers next to nothing that the PS3 already has. It only has a few exclusives and even they aren't that great. Everything else...the PS3 has. And don't even say a thing about cross game chat. Razz That's the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Ever.

I agree with AC, Uncharted and Elder Scrolls. Those are great. Haven't played Demon's Souls so I can't say anything about that. That doesn't compare to how many great games were released in the older generations. Look at the list of games released in 1998. I dare to say that 1998 alone had more great games then the past 5 years.

Please don't start a console war. It's one of the most useless things I've even seen in my life. You might not release it, but I'm not defending the xbox at all. The PS3 is better. That's why I'm buying a new one.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

ThomVD wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I agree with AC, Uncharted and Elder Scrolls. Those are great. Haven't played Demon's Souls so I can't say anything about that. That doesn't compare to how many great games were released in the older generations. Look at the list of games released in 1998. I dare to say that 1998 alone had more great games then the past 5 years.

Please don't start a console war. It's one of the most useless things I've even seen in my life. You might not release it, but I'm not defending the xbox at all. The PS3 is better. That's why I'm buying a new one.

You just took the words out my mouth Thom lol.
Yeah Nite I did say there is games that come out every once and a while that are great (included the ones you have stated)
But I feel back in the late 90's there was a bigger catalogue of great games for most of all the consoles,
That maybe because 3d style games were advancing and most were coming out with there original style.
Yeah I dont want a console war because as I stated I love both my consoles Smile
I just play on my xbox more, that doesnt mean I love it anymore than the ps3, its just got more friends on the xbox.
But as I said Im going to play my Ps3 more now since you guys will be on it Razz
Also the party chat is a nice feature on the xbox, I wish the ps3 just had a little more options like that, but even if I were a xbox fanboy I wouldnt use something as stupid as that for topic in a console arguiment lol.

@Thom - I was thinking of getting the new ps3 to, was going to last christmas but the last one got sold out just days before my payday Sad
I worked in Gamestation so I had really great discount prices.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I think today's games at least have much more replay value. I'm going to be content for years with Uncharted 3, Skyrim, and AC:R. Also, it seems a lot of people who play the 360 more only do so because all their friends have it. Must be one of the advantages of the 360 releasing a year earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 am

Never had lag on PS3 unless the game just had crappy servers (I'm looking at you, KOFXII) and never encountered modders either. Only grieve I have is that some of the leaderboards are hacked. Not that it'd do any difference, I'd never be able to get there anyway.

NiteKrawler wrote:
You better be ready Mass!
Oh, you can count on that Twisted Evil I'll be getting this on preorder.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm

About ORC, I would really like to shoot the shit out of Ada's arrogant ass too if that's possible in the game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Ah yes, hacked leaderboards. I tried for days on end to get into the top spot for Batman: Arkham Asylum. Then I realized that the boards were hacked. Razz I assume that happens on the 360 too?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ah yes, hacked leaderboards. I tried for days on end to get into the top spot for Batman: Arkham Asylum. Then I realized that the boards were hacked. Razz I assume that happens on the 360 too?

Yeah it's the exact same on the xbox to lol
I hate hacked leaderboards because its clearly obvious because of the ridiculus scores they have.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

i have PS3 and 360 and ps3 is alot betr since i have had these systems for about 4 years. 360 is just not keepin up with the 'next gen' it still has memory cards dude! after all these years of gaming history there is still memory card slots available for 360. whats really sad is almost EVERYONE at my school has a 360, ps3 just has so many positive aspects:

- looks
- free online
- better exclusives
- blu ray
- the name is simply sounds more pro
- 360 has memory card slots
- the sensor on/off and eject disk buttons give a much more futuristic feeling
- for PS3 you just put the disk in and it slides in there by itself
- xbox copied off ps3 after making every model colored black after original 360
- xbox is loud
- xbox also heats up your room
- ring of death, PS3 has yellow light but you only have slight chance of getting it for 60gb ps3 every other model it is almost inposssible

- and more i just cant think of right now

back on topic. this game does look boss Very Happy cant wait
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
it still has memory cards dude! after all these years of gaming history there is still memory card slots available for 360.
Memory cards are a great asset. They're a cheap, easily transportable source of storage for game data. You can buy and use as many as you need, you can play on a friend's system using your saved games, and you don't have to worry about losing your saved games if your system goes kaput. Hard disk drives have their benefits, but so do memory cards.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 pm

That's what flash drives are for. Memory cards are lol.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Hey theres nothing wrong with keeping it old skool with memory cards.
A bit off topic but I just looked at one of my PS1 memory cards and it's 1MB which was considered a lot back then,
to todays standards what do you think would fit on one lol ?
Maybe a fragement of a file, infact even that would proabally be over the memory card limit lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:07 am

I still have my old PS1 and PS2 memory cards for making copies of those saves and for safekeeping. Flash drives do the exact same thing though so I'd rather use those on my console.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still have my old PS1 and PS2 memory cards for making copies of those saves and for safekeeping. Flash drives do the exact same thing though so I'd rather use those on my console.

Even though I like the oldskool feel of still having memory cards they are a bit rubbish
my xbox one has 256MB, which is nothing really :/
Flash drives can hold gigabytes worth of data.
But thats what my hard drives for.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Even though I like the oldskool feel of still having memory cards they are a bit rubbish
Hard drives are good for storing game data but the flash drives are good for transporting data and making backups.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hard drives are good for storing game data but the flash drives are good for transporting data and making backups.

Yeah they are good Smile
I cant use flash drives on the xbox unless I flash my console which am not doing lol
My PS3 supports them so thats cool and I use FD's on my computer for important things.
Need to purchase a portable hard drive soon.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Memory cards are extremely obsolete. Flash drives hold much more data and TYPES of data, and they come in much smaller sizes. I have a 16gb FD and even that is not that much space. In any case, both the 360 and PS3 are compatible with FDs.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Flash drives and memory cards are basically the same thing. How can you say one is obsolete when the other isn't? Sure, maybe PS1/2 memory cards don't hold as much data, but keep in mind that PS1/2 game saves weren't necessarily that large. The largest PS2 save I ever saw was 6,000 kb, but that still fit on an 8 mb memory card with 20 or 30 other game saves. And the original Xbox's HDD was only 1.6gb, but because game saves were so small, it seemed like it was a lot larger. I know people who had close to a hundred Xbox games and still made little more than a dent in its HDD space.

The reason game data files are so large today is because the games' files are installed on the consoles' HDDs much like PC games install on PCs, and that takes up a lot of space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next