Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Operation Raccoon City on PC

Go down 
+3
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
toddx77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

Operation Raccoon City on PC Empty
PostSubject: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm

I tried to reserve Raccoon City at gamestop today but the employee said it was only showing up on ps3 and 360. Sites like gamespot have mentioned a pc version and even at e3 the game was said to come out on ps3, 360, and pc. Does anyone know if gamestop might just have been delayed or did capcom cancel the pc version?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Capcom cancel something? Not possible, could you imagine them announcing something like say megaman legends 3 and then canceling it? I laugh at the thought
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Capcom cancel something? Not possible, could you imagine them announcing something like say megaman legends 3 and then canceling it? I laugh at the thought
Only a high a person would think such a dumb decision would ever be made.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 pm

So let me make sure I'm reading the joke right, capcom would be stupid enough to cancel the pc version lol?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:11 pm

I hope they'll still have a PC version because I like gaming on the PC more than the consoles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I hope they'll still have a PC version because I like gaming on the PC more than the consoles.
really? i hate the idea of using a keyboard and mouse.

the only benefit for pc versions imo is the potential for mods.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm

@todd lol yes

@spike agreed
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

You get use to the whole keyboard and mouse thing after awhile. And mods is another reason why I started playing on computers. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Iskcra
Cerberus
Cerberus
Iskcra

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

You get use to the whole keyboard and mouse thing after awhile. And mods is another reason why I started playing on computers. lol

I feel the same way. I used to be a console gamer, but after getting a PC and using a mouse and keyboard just feels so much better. Mods are also nice.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Iskcra wrote:

I feel the same way. I used to be a console gamer, but after getting a PC and using a mouse and keyboard just feels so much better. Mods are also nice.

Same here, I used to be a console gamer until I switched to PC gaming last year. I have gotten so used to the mouse and keyboard I'm not as good as I used to be on a controller lol, I suck at FPS with a control now. When I switched to PC gaming I began re buying a bunch of games I had on console and I bought RE5 over the summer and enjoyed it a lot more replaying it on pc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 am

I haven't found anything indicating ORC wouldn't have a PC version so I guess it was a problem with the store.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Iskcra wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

Right. I mean you can get used to anything if you try. I just have no desire to try I guess.

I remember really wanting to play Jedi Academy on PC, seeing how you could use the Modding deal to use Boba Fett and fly around in story missions.

I mean, the appeal is there.

Besides, you can probably use an xbox controller on the pc anyway right, the ones with USB plug ins.
Back to top Go down
Iskcra
Cerberus
Cerberus
Iskcra

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Iskcra wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

Right. I mean you can get used to anything if you try. I just have no desire to try I guess.

I remember really wanting to play Jedi Academy on PC, seeing how you could use the Modding deal to use Boba Fett and fly around in story missions.

Besides, you can probably use an xbox controller on the pc anyway right, the ones with USB plug ins.

Yup. As far as I know, if you have a a USB xbox controller you can use it on pretty much every PC game out there. A big downside to PC gaming is if you want a a nice rig, you gotta be able to pay out 2000. Possibly more for uber computers
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 am

Iskcra wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Iskcra wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

Yup. As far as I know, if you have a a USB xbox controller you can use it on pretty much every PC game out there. A big downside to PC gaming is if you want a a nice rig, you gotta be able to pay out 2000. Possibly more for uber computers

Actually thats not true. I had to pay a lot for my gaming PC but I bought a lap top. A decent gaming desktop can go for under $1000. I haven't built one myself but on gamestop all the people who have been pc gaming a lot longer then me say a decent gaming desktop can go for $400-600. Not to mention pc gamers are cheaper so you do save money in the long run lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:47 am

I have a gaming PC. Still, I prefer consoles. I have like... maybe 10 PC games in total. I buy them VERY rarely.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I have a gaming PC. Still, I prefer consoles. I have like... maybe 10 PC games in total. I buy them VERY rarely.

Tisk Tisk Tisk Do I need to go all PC elitist on you lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:38 pm

toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Only FPS games (minus Killzone) and strategy games are something I'd play on a computer. They don't fit well on consoles. The best part of PC is emulators, flash games and the random junk you can download and play from your desktop.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Only FPS games (minus Killzone) and strategy games are something I'd play on a computer. They don't fit well on consoles. The best part of PC is emulators, flash games and the random junk you can download and play from your desktop.

I can't stand to play FPS on console and WPRG's as well. I just beat Resistance 2 the other day and sometimes took twice as long to kill something using analog sticks lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:16 pm

toddx77 wrote:
I can't stand to play FPS on console and WPRG's as well. I just beat Resistance 2 the other day and sometimes took twice as long to kill something using analog sticks lol.
FPS games that are designed for consoles work for me pretty well, I'm pretty proficient in Killzone.

What's a WPRG?
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
FPS games that are designed for consoles work for me pretty well, I'm pretty proficient in Killzone.

What's a WPRG?

Maybe its me then because even on console FPS I still dont play as good as I would on a PC. WRPG stands for Western Role Playing Game so RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elders Scrolls, Fallout, The Witcher, Two Worlds, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 pm

toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:

What's a WPRG?

Maybe its me then because even on console FPS I still dont play as good as I would on a PC. WRPG stands for Western Role Playing Game so RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elders Scrolls, Fallout, The Witcher, Two Worlds, etc.
I was wondering if what you meant was RPG, not PRG. That makes more sense. Still, I prefer my RPGs on console, though I mainly play tactical RPGs.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:

What's a WPRG?

I was wondering if what you meant was RPG, not PRG. That makes more sense. Still, I prefer my RPGs on console, though I mainly play tactical RPGs.

I can play JRPGS on console but cant stand WRPGS on console anymore. I got dragon age origins on ps3 before I became a pc gamer and found the game play boring. Bought for pc when I became a pc gamer and couldn't put it down lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Raccoon City on PC   Operation Raccoon City on PC Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Raccoon City on PC
Page 1 of 1