HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
kitteh
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  Empty
PostSubject: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Zombies, Lickers, Melee, and Spectre! Also Confirmed that oxygen Mask chicks name is Lupo! Enjoy

Video 2 (shows that Lupo and Four Eyes are playable)

Last edited by kitteh on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SnayFilms
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Wow. That looks pretty amazing. I saw a few minor glitches but all in all it looks like it's turning out very well.
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Yeah, im sure they'll be fixed December Very Happy and yes the game looks amazing, im proud of slant six Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:07 am

Ha Very Happy RE5 item picking sound effects! Also the RE4/5 health indicator makes a return. One thing I don't like is that the zombies disintegrate after dying :/ I always associated that with the Plagas infectees.

Although it was pretty much given (since Leon is there) Claire is now also confirmed.

Btw. I liked the text "You are bleeding - zombies hunger for you" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 am

Yeah, game looks sick as hell.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 am

I was skeptic about this game when it was first announced,
but damn it looks good ! I still feels like it could be creepy, I feel by watching the videos that
it has the right balance between action and horror, maybe because it's fast paced that will make
panicy and add to the horror like left4dead done.
But hats off to slantsix they done as good a job as capcom would
do and didnt defile RE and yeah it looks a great and fun non cannon to play Smile
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:28 am

You and I mcghie, think strangely alike. in a good way Very Happy
I think Revelations is a disgrace Sad but ORC loox sick as hell
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am

Is Revelations out? Ha, I noticed the sound effects too. And the zombies disintegrate I'm sure because if they didn't the game would get bogged down and run slow as hell. Think about the game having to keep all the corpses lying there, the hardware isn't there yet. One day!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 am

FUCKING TRIGGER DISCIPLINE, DUMBSHIT! Rolling Eyes

Seriously, the guy playing in the first video isn't hitting shit because he can't stay still for two seconds to line up an accurate shot. If he wasn't running all over the place like an idiot, he wouldn't be wasting ammo like that. I could have taken that sniper out with one shot by hunkering down behind cover and actually aiming at him.

Also, unless you're talking about another demo or trailer, I didn't see anything here that confirmed Claire's presence.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 am

Claire was at least heard, not seen. And why are these guys just wanting Leon? Like, Claire was with him in that truck, but they just said "find the cop and kill him". So they obviously aren't interested in Claire. And I agree with GL. The whole time that guy was shooting at that sniper, I was like AIM! Stop, focus, and kill the guy. My god lol.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Claire was at least heard, not seen. And why are these guys just wanting Leon? Like, Claire was with him in that truck, but they just said "find the cop and kill him". So they obviously aren't interested in Claire. And I agree with GL. The whole time that guy was shooting at that sniper, I was like AIM! Stop, focus, and kill the guy. My god lol.

Hhmm, you have came across a good point there Nite.
Leon at that time is just a rookie cop, basically just a civvilian so why do they want him so bad .
Even though claire is also a civillian, I still would have thought she would hold
more significance, since her brother is a big threat to umberella.
Either that or SlantSix, like the majority of people cant stand leon and would love to kill him off lol
Yeah that guy was infuriating to watch, I hate when people are to hyper active at playing a game
and cant just take it easy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I think they just know a lot of people would love to murder Leon. Haha. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 pm

You can hear Claire's voice in the beginning so for me that's pretty much her being confirmed. I would assume the USS didn't see or hear her and only saw Leon leaving the place thus focusing on hunting him down. They propably didn't even know who he was, just saw the RPD outfit and figured he'd be a threat. I think Slant Six is focusing on Leon on these previews because they don't want to reveal too much.

I agree with you guys a whole lot, that guy playing has a terrible aim. He wouldn't of died if he just got that sniper in the first place D:
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 pm

I missed the voice at the beginning. lol!

As far as why they're after Leon, it sounds to me like he's just a witness that needs to be eliminated. After all, dead men tell no tales.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Yeah, it was kinda easy to miss because of the video quality.
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Yeah the guy playing blows, and im guessing that he wasnt taking it too serious ( Afterall it is only a demo at e3 ) and he mst likely didnt even know he was being recorded xD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 pm

That looks awesome, thanks for sharing Nite.

I'm still not sure for which console I should get it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:04 pm

ThomVD wrote:
PS3, of course Very Happy

I'm loving the menu music.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
PS3, of course Very Happy

My friends are going to get it for xbox, but if I buy it for ps3 I can play with you. On top of that: my xbox is very old and can die at any moment, so I'm still not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanks for sharing Nite these video's a great.
This game had really grew on me over the past months
I really cant wait till it is released.
Also how hot does Claire look in next gen CGI Razz

@Thom - Xbox all the way man Very Happy Ps3 sucks lol ,
Nah Im kidding I dont know what console to get it on either because I mostly play on Live
But I want to play with people on the forum but they all have ps3's
only thing is I prefer live better, PSN is pretty laggy at times and its modders paradise on PSN
But live there is only the occasional person with JTAGed system so I dont know yet.
Might just buy both but really hate double buying games because that money could go towards something
more important.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

I've never had any lag on the PSN. The servers seem perfectly stable to me. And the online crowd on the PSN is far more mature than on LIVE. Also, what do you mean modders? I've never encountered anyone who uses mods or mods their system to where it affects me. Thom, forget your friends. They chose a terrible system. We are your friends now... Wink But seriously...I can't wait to play this game with you guys. You better be ready Mass!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 am

If I get this game, I'm gonna hunt you guys down like dogs. It'll be like I'm SEAL Team 6 and you guys are Osama bin Laden. Razz
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 am

Nah OK, I think I get it for PS3. Am I the only one who can't wait to kill Leon Very Happy .

Mcghie wrote:
Also how hot does Claire look in next gen CGI Razz

Claire always looks hot. My favorite look is still from the RE2 CG cutscenes, don't know why Razz .

@nite: I wouldn't call the xbox terrible, but I think the ps3 is indeed better.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am

ThomVD wrote:
Am I the only one who can't wait to kill Leon Very Happy
If you have to ask that, you clearly don't know me well enough. Or you haven't seen all the Leon hate I lay out around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!    TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!  Empty

Back to top Go down

TWO NEW E3 Operation Raccoon City Demo videos! :D MUST SEE!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next