HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The I hate Nemesis fan club!

Go down 
+4
Spike991
StellaLuna
NiteKrawler
chocotricks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:05 am

It looks as though Carlos wants to have sex with Jill.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:48 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
It looks as though Carlos wants to have sex with Jill.
Well duh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:59 am

speaking of carlos what happened to him anyway?? is he gonna be on mercs? it'd be cool to have all survivors on a mercs game, there would be like tons of fun characters to choose from!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:35 am

Spike no not once the first time through I had only the ammo that came with the grenade launcher >.> and yeah I was wondering that too what happened to him and all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:41 pm

I'd be surprised if Carlos was the remaining character in the roster. I hope we'll get to see him sooner or later. I bet if we are going to see him again we'll also be seeing Nicholai. Now wouldn't THAT turn out to be an interesting game Very Happy

I also hope to see him make a cameo in ORC.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd be surprised if Carlos was the remaining character in the roster. I hope we'll get to see him sooner or later. I bet if we are going to see him again we'll also be seeing Nicholai. Now wouldn't THAT turn out to be an interesting game Very Happy

a game or cg movie perhaps... an event while RE4 or RE5 was also going on
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hmmm... a CG movie... Like a sequel to 4D-Executer :O That movie had UBCS members fighting Dr. Cameron so it would feel like a continuation to that. Highly unlikely but just something that popped to my mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hmmm... a CG movie... Like a sequel to 4D-Executer :O That movie had UBCS members fighting Dr. Cameron so it would feel like a continuation to that. Highly unlikely but just something that popped to my mind Very Happy

can be that way since nothing really connected to the present events in re.. hmm agree on being unlikely
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:27 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

can be that way since nothing really connected to the present events in re.. hmm agree on being unlikely
Well, a standalone movie or game would be great in order to end the feud between the two.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:36 am

Man, whenever jill doesn't spot nemesis, what does nemesis do in his spare time? Cleaning up his rocket launcher?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:20 pm

GreggKennedy wrote:
Man, whenever jill doesn't spot nemesis, what does nemesis do in his spare time? Cleaning up his rocket launcher?

Walking up to other people, "STARS?", probably.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:35 pm

It isn't exactly a "conscious" being, Nemesis doesn't have "spare" time. That's like asking what a bomb disposal robot does when it isn't disarming bombs.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
It isn't exactly a "conscious" being, Nemesis doesn't have "spare" time. That's like asking what a bomb disposal robot does when it isn't disarming bombs.

Well what does it do?

Yeah, it's pretty much like The Terminator. Nemesis is.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, the Terminator is a perfect parallel to the Nemesis in that they both have their mission to accomplish and that's it. There's nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, the Terminator is a perfect parallel to the Nemesis in that they both have their mission to accomplish and that's it. There's nothing else.

I'd actually like to know how Nemesis works though. I mean, the movies gave a very...Terminator type of HUD thing inside of Nemesis' view.

We never see anything like that in the game though. I would also like to know, how they assign orders.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Walking up to other people, "STARS?", probably.

Nemesis is quite a solitary mutant lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The I hate Nemesis fan club!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3