Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The I hate Nemesis fan club!

Go down 
+4
Spike991
StellaLuna
NiteKrawler
chocotricks
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

The I hate Nemesis fan club! Empty
PostSubject: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:48 pm

So I finally got my hands on RE3 and what can I say NEMESIS IS A FUCKING WHORE! 10 FUCKING TRIES OR MORE AND I STILL CANT KILL HIM 6 MAGNUM SHOTS 6 GRENADE LAUNCHER SHOTS and 4 OR 5 GODDAMN FUCKING SHOTGUN SHOTS AND 2 FIRST AID SPRAYS AND HE STILL WONT GO DOWN FUCK!

Update Nemesis likes men I still have not bet him I almost restarted the game Cause I CANNOT FUCKING BEAT HIM
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Sorry, RE3 is a game from back in the day when games didn't hold your hand all day. They took some skill. And Nemesis is Nemesis for a reason. Because he's Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Dude, don't try to fight Nemesis (unless you HAVE to, which happens about... 3 times in the game, or if you're playing in hard mode and want the gun parts). Don't even look at him. Just RUN. Laughing

Yes, Nemmy is a beast. That's why we love him. Very Happy I tried "killing" him with just a handgun... Took forever. I was afraid I'd run out of hand gun ammo. I don't even want to image meleeing him Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sorry, RE3 is a game from back in the day when games didn't hold your hand all day. They took some skill. And Nemesis is Nemesis for a reason. Because he's Nemesis.

It's not so much skill when fighting Nemesis, like on the train thing. It was more just holding onto enough medical items, and enough firepower.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Its the part where Jills like ZOMFG YES WERE SAVED then Nemesis Comes in and goes TROLLOLOLOL NOPE BOOM so I have to fight him his grapple attack is just overpowered it does so much damage and Sometimes he will pick you up before you can get up which is nonsense >.>

lol Nite I like that, where games didnt hold your hand, :3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Its the part where Jills like ZOMFG YES WERE SAVED then Nemesis Comes in and goes TROLLOLOLOL NOPE BOOM so I have to fight him his grapple attack is just overpowered it does so much damage and Sometimes he will pick you up before you can get up which is nonsense >.>

Depending on something, not sure what....he'll use his rocket launcher instead of immediately going hand-to-hand.

I find that easier.

Again, health and firepower are the way to go. Make sure you have enough of both.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Yeah, but I got the shitty deal >.> all i have is 2 first aid sprays 6 magnum and grenade launcher ammo and A shit load of shot gun and pistol ammo its more just the fact that I cant get a hit on him without him raping my face ill stop to shoot and hell be right up my ass no matter what
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Yeah, but I got the shitty deal >.> all i have is 2 first aid sprays 6 magnum and grenade launcher ammo and A shit load of shot gun and pistol ammo its more just the fact that I cant get a hit on him without him raping my face ill stop to shoot and hell be right up my ass no matter what

Yeah, he'll be on your ass all the time. You just have to have enough health and ammo.

You might have to go back to an earlier save...or worse, start over...and really conserve.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Honestly I might have to start over because I actually tired like 15 times today and I cant do it like I dont see what I could do different though not much cause i hardly shot zombies cause there was so many I just kinda maneuvered my way around them I have over 200 handgun ammo >.> lol I need more magnum ammo if anything but I never found any D:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:36 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Honestly I might have to start over because I actually tired like 15 times today and I cant do it like I dont see what I could do different though not much cause i hardly shot zombies cause there was so many I just kinda maneuvered my way around them I have over 200 handgun ammo >.> lol I need more magnum ammo if anything but I never found any D:

Which difficulty are you playing on?

Starting over isn't as bad as it initially seems. In fact, you aren't that far....or rather, RE3 isn't that long of a game. It's really short in fact, it and RE2 both.

You can just try to work with what you've got though. We've all done it at some point, and after many, many, many deaths, you'll eventually get it.

Oh, and I'm not joining the club, just giving advice.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Im on hard and lol hold on ill change the title to appeal to everyone wait can i change the name lol screw it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:55 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Im on hard and lol hold on ill change the title to appeal to everyone wait can i change the name lol screw it

I could change it if you'd like? Just give me a new one. I like it though, you should keep it.

Hard....well, have you beat it before? If not, then Mercs isn't unlocked, so you can't play through to unlock special weapons, like the rifle with infinite ammo.

Have you noticed how many times he will pick you up before you die? You should pay attention to that, when deciding when to use health as well.

Put off using it as long as possible. I know that I wouldn't feel comfortable using only two FA Sprays....especially if I was going through trying not to save at all, in order to help get an A rank....

PS, just remembered, you can change the title. You have to edit your initial post.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm

lol first time through, so yeah and i try to put it off long as possible its just hard :3 yeah i think ill keep it now :3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

chocotricks wrote:
lol first time through, so yeah and i try to put it off long as possible its just hard :3 yeah i think ill keep it now :3

He's tricky. I've noticed that you can usually go about 2...maybe 3 before you're dead. I'm referring to when he picks you up of course.

I hate how it works though. He picks you up by the throat, tosses you to the side, then casually walks over and picks you up before you can do anything, and then might kill you, depending on your health, and how much you struggle.

BTW, I don't remember how that worked...struggling, is it analogue stick or pressing buttons....or both? You might just press everything.Smile
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

LOL YES HES BULLSHIT! yeah i tend to spam the controller
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

chocotricks wrote:
LOL YES HES BULLSHIT! yeah i tend to spam the controller

You might have to scream at the TV too...just so that it knows that you really want to get out alive.

Nemesis was pretty cheap when that kind of stuff happens. The good stuff though, is not spammy BS like that, but when he's chasing you down a hall, and you just escape through the door right before he hits you.Smile
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:27 pm

oh ive had my share of screaming at the tv today lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm

chocotricks wrote:
oh ive had my share of screaming at the tv today lol

You also have to beat it.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:31 pm

no luck there as of yet D: and Im not trying no more till tomorrow cause its late and it will scare me and im alone lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:34 pm

chocotricks wrote:
no luck there as of yet D: and Im not trying no more till tomorrow cause its late and it will scare me and im alone lol

I see. Have you tried looking it up on Youtube too? There might be some tactics that others sue that are effective.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I have...hes just impossible lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:38 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I have...hes just impossible lol

Yeah, come to think of it, I probably never beat him.

Oh, do you have the Mine Throwing gun? I use to plant those on the ground, they would slow him down, a bit. He would run into them, like some sort of proximity explosive.

Grenades are a must I think. Possibly Magnum. Grenades though. You should find some in the chappel anyway right? Pretty sure there are a few spots where some is located, like Ice rounds.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:41 pm

I once never found any ammo for them >.> and I have a lot of MT rounds but not the Mine thrower its self >.>
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:48 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I once never found any ammo for them >.> and I have a lot of MT rounds but not the Mine thrower its self >.>

The Mine Thrower is in the main hall, with the staircase. I believe a dead body is holding it.

Grenades are a MUST....if you have any gun powder(although I don't remember the combinations), you might want to try and make some.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm

WAIT YOU CAN COMBINE DIFFERENT POWDERS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! Empty

Back to top Go down

The I hate Nemesis fan club!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next