HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The I hate Nemesis fan club!

Go down 
+4
Spike991
StellaLuna
NiteKrawler
chocotricks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:51 pm

chocotricks wrote:
WAIT YOU CAN COMBINE DIFFERENT POWDERS?

Yeah, that's why they have them. You combine them with the Tool thing.

If I remember, A and B makes grenades rounds. You can go a step further and mix in another one of those to make a specific round type. I don't remember the colors, but if you mix the yellow one with the AB mixture, it's Acid rounds, and the red powder makes Fire rounds.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:52 pm

shit, if i restart then ill have to keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:56 pm

chocotricks wrote:
shit, if i restart then ill have to keep that in mind

What do you mean? You don't still have powder?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:57 pm

nope im pretty much stuck unless I can rape nemesis in the face with the stuff I have :p
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:07 pm

chocotricks wrote:
nope im pretty much stuck unless I can rape nemesis in the face with the stuff I have :p

If you didn't know about the powder then how come you don't have any? Just didn't pick any up perhaps?

I believe there is still some in the chappel, on the first floor. But then again, you probably saved in the tower, so you can't go anywhere except to fight nemesis right?
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:21 am

When you start the game, there are two files in your inventory. The blue one tells you the game controls, while the red one contains the gunpowder combinations. If you've read them, they should be in the Files (inventory)

Just in case, I'll type 'em here.
Yeah. I'm just reciting this from memory so they might not be 100% accurate. Laughing
A = Handgun
B = Shotgun
AB = C
C + A, C + B, and C + C makes grenade rounds. But I don't remember which is which.
C = Grenade

I don't think you can make magnum rounds :/// I've never made any >.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:40 pm

StellaLuna wrote:
When you start the game, there are two files in your inventory. The blue one tells you the game controls, while the red one contains the gunpowder combinations. If you've read them, they should be in the Files (inventory)

Just in case, I'll type 'em here.
Yeah. I'm just reciting this from memory so they might not be 100% accurate. Laughing
A = Handgun
B = Shotgun
AB = C
C + A, C + B, and C + C makes grenade rounds. But I don't remember which is which.
C = Grenade

I don't think you can make magnum rounds :/// I've never made any >.

I think I remember making Magnum rounds, but it's not worth it. I think once you get to Acid or Fire, you can add something else and get magnum. Pretty sure you can make any type of ammunition...maybe except the Mine thrower ammo.

But yes, I totally forgot about the two files, mainly because I try to get rid of them as quickly as possible.

100 points to you Stella.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:46 pm

How about "I love Nemesis fan club"? He's the most awesome boss in RE Very Happy Well, he and Wesker are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
How about "I love Nemesis fan club"? He's the most awesome boss in RE Very Happy Well, he and Wesker are.

Wesker was only a boss in RE5. In which case he wasn't very cool....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I liked Wesker in 5 too but I was talking in general.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I liked Wesker in 5 too but I was talking in general.

Yeah I know, but with RE5 his only real Boss appearance, I can't really give him that one....I'd put Krauser above him, as far as one of the best boss fights in the series.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I didn't quite like Krauser so.. yeah. I liked the fight with Bitores Mendez, though.

Found this to be quite funny, by the way.
The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 Versus
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I didn't quite like Krauser so.. yeah. I liked the fight with Bitores Mendez, though.

Yeah, you and Nite didn't fancy him too much. Even so, surely you can appreciate how awesome those fights were. Not just the cutscene fight, but the other stuff too. Some great tactical situations, the little button sequencs when he got close with his knife, etc. That's what the fight between Chris & Wesker should have been like, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, you and Nite didn't fancy him too much. Even so, surely you can appreciate how awesome those fights were. Not just the cutscene fight, but the other stuff too. Some great tactical situations, the little button sequencs when he got close with his knife, etc. That's what the fight between Chris & Wesker should have been like, pretty much.
You know, I really didn't like the part where he shoots you from the top of the place and sends those exploding thingies after you. The cutscene fight was ok, but I still would've liked it as a long, regular cutscene without the button prompts.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know, I really didn't like the part where he shoots you from the top of the place and sends those exploding thingies after you. The cutscene fight was ok, but I still would've liked it as a long, regular cutscene without the button prompts.

You mean when he attached some sort of exposive on his arrows while using the bow? It wasn't the hightlight of the fight, but he was always lurking in there, with that bow of course, and that TMP. And the close quarters combat stuff was really cool. I liked when Krauser popped out, it wasn't really horror at all, but definately pretty intense and cool.

The cutscene fight would have been better, if when you went on a dying streak, you didn't have to watch the entire thing again, and again, and again.

I'm glad there was that checkpoint halfway through the scene, when they drop down to the lower area.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You mean when he attached some sort of exposive on his arrows while using the bow? It wasn't the hightlight of the fight, but he was always lurking in there, with that bow of course, and that TMP. And the close quarters combat stuff was really cool. I liked when Krauser popped out, it wasn't really horror at all, but definately pretty intense and cool.

The cutscene fight would have been better, if when you went on a dying streak, you didn't have to watch the entire thing again, and again, and again.

I'm glad there was that checkpoint halfway through the scene, when they drop down to the lower area.
That's the thing, when you were out in the open.

It was really annoying as I remember some of the buttons you had to press changed every time you died and ended up dying again because of that. I really didn't expect it to have those in the first place so I had put down my controller when the battle started. That didn't turn out too well. Good thing in RE5 the buttos remained the same in the scenes they were needed in. At least in that game I was more aware. All in all, I still would've like to have just a cool cutscene. Well, you ould still watch the thing from the menu but that's not the point.

I really don't like how the quicktime thing has become so mainstream. Nowadays I'm afraid to let go of the controller when a cutscene starts.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That's the thing, when you were out in the open.

It was really annoying as I remember some of the buttons you had to press changed every time you died and ended up dying again because of that. I really didn't expect it to have those in the first place so I had put down my controller when the battle started. That didn't turn out too well. Good thing in RE5 the buttos remained the same in the scenes they were needed in. At least in that game I was more aware. All in all, I still would've like to have just a cool cutscene. Well, you ould still watch the thing from the menu but that's not the point.

I really don't like how the quicktime thing has become so mainstream. Nowadays I'm afraid to let go of the controller when a cutscene starts.

I really liked the button presses in RE4. IDK what it is...but for some reason, no other game has really done it as well, not even RE5. RE5 used a lot of single button presses though. I prefer how in RE4(on the GC especially) it was either A/B or L/R. That's all.

The cutscene browser is nothing short of brilliant. Although you could still see where the button presses were, despite them not being there...there was almost a lag if you noticed.

Quick time? Like the button presses? Yeah, I've noticed tons of games utilizing that stuff. A lot of stuff that was in RE4 has really proliferated itself into many other games.

OTS was big apparently. Button presses was another.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:35 am

Damn you God of War for starting the quicktime event boom D:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Damn you God of War for starting the quicktime event boom D:

I've played a bit of GoW.

I think they started the really great interactive boss fights right?

I hope we see more of that good stuff...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Yeah, RE4 didn't usher in QTEs. (Quick time events) And my favorite boss fight of the series is the Wesker fight in 5-3. And yeah, I hated Krauser in RE4. Boring, boring, boring.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:22 pm

C + C + C makes your life battling nemesis easier
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Alright so I restarted sunday or saturday night not sure lol and anyway I bet it sunday night cause the game changed and I had SO MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GRENADE SHELLS like everytime I say Carlos he was like here take these and yes CCC makes magnum ammo. So I can now say I love nemesis because he does not quit even after I thought I killed him with that big laser thing he still started crawling towards me I was like OMFG DIE RAWR lol but I ran cause the nuke was like ... <--that far away from the center and I was like FUCK IM GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE lol, but yeah after not being raped by him SEVERAL TIMES I can now say I love him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:16 pm

So you restarted....it is probably for the best.

Yeah, he did that the first time you played, but I guess you just weren't paying attention. You just loved his accent too much.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
So you restarted....it is probably for the best.

Yeah, he did that the first time you played, but I guess you just weren't paying attention. You just loved his accent too much.

Carlos is quite a charmer, as seen when he said to Jill that "all the foxy ladies love me".
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:03 am

@choco... if you want to kill nemesis just for the items i suggest using the knife, handgun, EAGLE and magnum or any other weapon thats fast.. so you can dodge easily, though dodging may not work if the area is small so be ready, if you need ammo always use gun powder A as is and never combine it to any other gun powders, just combine one A gun powder at a time and you'll get the enhanced ammo soon for the berreta (ONLY not for EAGLE) (as well as the enhanced ammo for the shotgun for gun powder B), if you get the eagle use it wisely for nemesis, if you follow all of that you'll save on health, as for the other weapons use them for other enemies and the last nemesis boss fights, those weapons are slow and can interrupt when dodging nemesis

for video help watch this....
part 1

part 2

part 3

(thanks to sacrednic)

@gregg i remember that it was:

cherry : hey i wanna ask you something
geek : i know you wanna ask me out, all the foxy ladies love my accent
cherry : What?! keep dreaming...

idiotic... pretty bad .... just making more sexy touches in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The I hate Nemesis fan club!   The I hate Nemesis fan club! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The I hate Nemesis fan club!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next