HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)

Go down 
+4
Spike991
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
badgonegood
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Lucky zombie eh.

You should know, that was you afterall wasn't it Barber?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Lucky zombie eh.

Sooo, barber... Your neck any better?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Lucky zombie eh.

I think the hole in his forehead made him forget about his neck.

Those zombies get shot in between the eyes by Carlos BTW.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Lucky zombie eh.

Oh... But did he shoot the one whose neck Jill snapped too?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Lucky zombie eh.

Don't remember, it doesn't show that far in the vid I posted...

That wouldn't be a good idea on Carlos' part though. I'm sure he's a good enough marksman, but still, how much shaking and moving, and sexual situatons were going on, it wouldn't be smart, but it is a video game afterall.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Lucky zombie eh.

Don't remember, it doesn't show that far in the vid I posted...

That wouldn't be a good idea on Carlos' part though. I'm sure he's a good enough marksman, but still, how much shaking and moving, and sexual situatons were going on, it wouldn't be smart, but it is a video game afterall.
Zombie blood in all the wrong places...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Im sorry to dissapoint guys but, it wasnt me in that cutscene........................
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:43 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Im sorry to dissapoint guys but, it wasnt me in that cutscene........................

Fine, I confess, it was me.....

Honestly though, What The Hell was Capcom thinking.....did nobody watch that scene and think..."Uh, that looks like that zombie is orally pleasuring her".....
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:03 pm

That was probably the intention lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:18 pm

chocotricks wrote:
That was probably the intention lol

Yeah, the guys over at Capcom were thinking, "Hey, I bet we can make this and get away with it", *wink*.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:26 pm

lol, sure you knows
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:52 pm

I do.

Oh, and I'm going to post this again, just in case anybody wants to watch a zombie give it to Jill again.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:34 am

badgonegood wrote:

Mercy wrote:
I've critiqued films in the past, use to have my own blog on Indy films, but there was only one or two people interested. If you want I can do it too.

I'll need the email address you use for youtube.
I don't see a real reason to block it off from everyone except those who give you their email address. If you plan on banking in a profit then keep it blocked off I guess, but it really doesn't sound like you will.

If you're still adamant on me giving you my email address I'll have to make a new YouTube account because I don't feel so great about giving away my personal information like free cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
badgonegood
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
badgonegood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Mercy wrote:
badgonegood wrote:

Mercy wrote:
I've critiqued films in the past, use to have my own blog on Indy films, but there was only one or two people interested. If you want I can do it too.

I don't see a real reason to block it off from everyone except those who give you their email address. If you plan on banking in a profit then keep it blocked off I guess, but it really doesn't sound like you will.

If you're still adamant on me giving you my email address I'll have to make a new YouTube account because I don't feel so great about giving away my personal information like free cupcakes.

Oh ok well thanks anyway for your time Very Happy

However to answer your question, the scenes are blocked because our first premiere isn't until June 30th. No need for locals to watch something that may not even make it into the movie. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:50 pm

It would be illegal for him to make a profit off of a Resident Evil fan film anyway. In fact, it is technically illegal to even show a fan film without permission by the owner.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:05 pm

So are there any more scenes?
Back to top Go down
badgonegood
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
badgonegood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It would be illegal for him to make a profit off of a Resident Evil fan film anyway. In fact, it is technically illegal to even show a fan film without permission by the owner.

Exactly what NiteKrawler said . That was the whole point of making two entirely different cuts of the movie. So that one would be free of copyright Smile

The Joker wrote:
So are there any more scenes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46U_HfbBHW0

Chris Redfield Smile

Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 168298_488420351754_500456754_6486417_4118431_n

Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 165132_488420366754_500456754_6486418_7744841_n
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:19 am

Chris is looking cool, might do with darker hair. Is the actor willing to dye?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:45 am

badgonegood wrote:
Mercy wrote:
badgonegood wrote:

Mercy wrote:

However to answer your question, the scenes are blocked because our first premiere isn't until June 30th. No need for locals to watch something that may not even make it into the movie. Smile
Are you showing it in a theater?
Back to top Go down
badgonegood
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
badgonegood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:22 am

Mercy wrote:
badgonegood wrote:
Mercy wrote:
badgonegood wrote:

Mercy wrote:

Are you showing it in a theater?

I'm showing the Safe Haven version in a theatre. The Resident Evil version will simply be released online for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)   Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Mission To Safe Haven (80 Minute Film already completed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3