HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flashforce
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote!   Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Any PC gamers here , there's a link where you can vote on the Capcom website for the Resident Evil 5 PC DLC.

I have voted already, but though others here might want to take a minute or two to vote as well. (Of course, if your not a member you have to register first to vote.)

The suggestion name is "RE5 DLC Gold edition for PC" by Mcjon

http://www.capcom-unity.com/go/suggestion/box

Here is a thread where you can voice your support for the gold edition

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/22329281/Resident_Evil_5_Gold_Edition_PC_Show_Your_Support!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote!   Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 am

I see how it might end up. 360 port with crappy configuration. They are too lazy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote!   Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:38 pm

frodomir wrote:
I see how it might end up. 360 port with crappy configuration. They are too lazy.

Yeah it is probably no good. The only thing I would like would be the modding capabilities. I would like to see RE5 Jill, with her hair long and down, like it is when she has the battle suit, but being brown, like it was everytime before that, just without the hat...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote!   Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah it is probably no good. The only thing I would like would be the modding capabilities. I would like to see RE5 Jill, with her hair long and down, like it is when she has the battle suit, but being brown, like it was everytime before that, just without the hat...

Theyll find the way eventually
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote!   Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 Gold Editionfor PC ! Spare a minute of your time to Vote!
Page 1 of 1