Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Film   EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Film   EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Film   EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Film   EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Film   EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Film   EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Film   EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Film   EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Film   EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Film

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GLoveNintendo
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Resident Evil Film   Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Film    Resident Evil Film   EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Very cool application - create your own Trailer for Resident Evil: Afterlife. They created it to promote the release of the DVD/3D Bluray. Click the link below to access the app.

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/residentevilafterlife/moviemaker/

Has anyone seen the 3D Bluray yet? It released recently and I'm curious to know how the quality compares to the theaters.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Film    Resident Evil Film   EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

ah... a fan of the movies... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Film    Resident Evil Film   EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 am

I really don't get this 3D trend. Why does everything suddenly have to be in 3D? The thing is gonna die anyway sooner or later. Again.

I'm still waiting to get my copy of the blueray, thank God it was free. Oh, and it's a regular blueray, I don't have any need for it to be in 3D. It's pretty much just a gimmick and would look like crap on regular tv. Not too keen on the movie either, I'm more hyped about Damnation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Film    Resident Evil Film   EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really don't get this 3D trend. Why does everything suddenly have to be in 3D? The thing is gonna die anyway sooner or later. Again.

I'm still waiting to get my copy of the blueray, thank God it was free. Oh, and it's a regular blueray, I don't have any need for it to be in 3D. It's pretty much just a gimmick and would look like crap on regular tv. Not too keen on the movie either, I'm more hyped about Damnation.

I really doubt this 3D stuff is just a trend. It isn't going to die this time. But it MUST get better if I'm going to take part in it. And can 3D movies be played on a regular TV?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Film    Resident Evil Film   EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I really doubt this 3D stuff is just a trend. It isn't going to die this time. But it MUST get better if I'm going to take part in it. And can 3D movies be played on a regular TV?

Nope, they expect us to go out and spend our hard earned money on a 3d dvd player and a 3d tv. I went out and bought a massive hd tv and i was told by technicians that 3d is comaptible with hd tvs, he was wrong. the bastard.For that i will never buy a 3d tv unless i get it really cheap you know.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Film    Resident Evil Film   EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:00 pm

i dont think it would be that bad in a few years as far as price goes. i mean, dvd players used to be like 500 bucks, now you can get a really good one for like 50. it would be nice if they could somehow make a 3dtv without having to wear those ridiculous glasses though. cant they just make the screen out of the stuff the glasses are made of? that seems a lot easier. i imagine anyone that has bought a 3dtv for their kids has already went through like twenty pairs of the freakin things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Film    Resident Evil Film   Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Film
Page 1 of 1