HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.

Go down 
+16
chocotricks
Methsia
Patronum1121
Ghost Leader
Leon Kennedy
GreggKennedy
ClaireRedfield18
Mcghie
StellaLuna
Spike991
FullMetalWesker
NiteKrawler
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
The Joker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:44 pm

I like all of Yoda's fights. He was a Jedi, and so he should fight. Him fighting looked like it would have looked if he had fought. It just didn't look like a human fighting. Because he's not human...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Leon Ken wrote:
The member 'ClaireRedfield18' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Hit/Miss' : 18

WTF, Leon?
It's automated. Look at his profile and you'll see his last activity date was August 27th.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Leon Ken wrote:
The member 'ClaireRedfield18' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Hit/Miss' : 18

WTF, Leon?
It's automated. Look at his profile and you'll see his last activity date was August 27th.

Oh...I was looking at the date of the post. That's odd.

@Nite, who would Yoda fight? I don't like him dueling at all. I think he should be primarily, and almost entirely, a Force user, like Palpatine in the original trilogy.

It just looks better.

Oh, and I know you liked Jar Jar Binks right?
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:32 am

One of LJ's famous quotes in resident Evil : Apocalypse.

LJ: After opening the door that he thought Angela was hiding, and discovered that it was only a skeleton, He relaxed, saying "Ha, I see you motherf**ker". Then suddenly a zombie appears after saying his line, and Carlos saved him.

One of the funniest scenes i've ever seen in Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:15 am

GreggKennedy wrote:

LJ: After opening the door that he thought Angela was hiding, and discovered that it was only a skeleton, He relaxed, saying "Ha, I see you motherf**ker". Then suddenly a zombie appears after saying his line, and Carlos saved him.

he's the only funny guy in the movies ... i like the one in apocalypse where he sees those fucking sexy naked zombies outside that club Laughing love that so much
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:43 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

he's the only funny guy in the movies ... i like the one in apocalypse where he sees those fucking sexy naked zombies outside that club Laughing love that so much

I wouldn't mind having a comedy relief character like him in the games.

"GTA Motherfucker....10 points".
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

What's funny about LJ.

He was busy watching the naked girls, that his car crashed to another vehicle.
He was spared by Nemesis from his assault of the remaining S.T.A.R.S. Judging how the Gatling Gun eradicates everything, it seems that Nemesis is very accurate with the minigun. Haha
He called Dr. Ashford as "Dr. Doom".
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:17 pm

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

What's funny about LJ.

He was spared by Nemesis from his assault of the remaining S.T.A.R.S. Judging how the Gatling Gun eradicates everything, it seems that Nemesis is very accurate with the minigun. Haha

I'm not sure how he missed LJ with that minigun...I mean, obviously he is super accurate, but I'm just not sure how he did it.

Also, would Nemesis actually go out of his way to NOT shoot him? Either way, it was a cool scene.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

What's funny about LJ.

I'm not sure how he missed LJ with that minigun...I mean, obviously he is super accurate, but I'm just not sure how he did it.

Also, would Nemesis actually go out of his way to NOT shoot him? Either way, it was a cool scene.

Since he's computer programmed, I think he's ordered to kill the stars members first, making it a possibility why he missed LJ.

Also, LJ would have died if he didn't drop his dual pistols when nemesis approaches him, as he was displayed as threat: minimal when LJ had his weapons on.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:17 am

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Supposedly Edward was supposed to be a comic relief in the original game.

Quote :
In contrast to Edward, who is a muscular Caucasian, the original Dewey was a thin African-American modeled after Eddie Murphy who was designed to serve as the game's comic relief.
This taken from RE Wiki so it might not be that accurate. It was a fun find though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Supposedly Edward was supposed to be a comic relief in the original game.

Quote :
In contrast to Edward, who is a muscular Caucasian, the original Dewey was a thin African-American modeled after Eddie Murphy who was designed to serve as the game's comic relief.
This taken from RE Wiki so it might not be that accurate. It was a fun find though.

Yeah, actually I wonder how accurate that is, because I swear I read something like that, the Eddie Murphy thing, except it was for something different. Like Kenneth in RE1. Or maybe it was Marvin in RE2, never heard that for Edward though, which makes me think that isn't accurate at all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm

I didn't hate Jar Jar like most people. People get annoyed too easily. And I don't think I've ever seen a Jedi or Sith only use the force.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I didn't hate Jar Jar like most people. People get annoyed too easily. And I don't think I've ever seen a Jedi or Sith only use the force.

I'm sure it's possible to be a force user, without using a lightsaber.

Obviously Palpatine used a saber, like in ROTS, but before that, when it came to seeing him in action, like in ROTJ, he only used the force.

In the games, and probably novels too, there were enemies that only used the force.

Anyway, when it comes to Yoda, having a mini lightsaber and jumping around in a way that can't be taken seriously(by me anyway) is something that I could do without. Having him of the most powerful force users, as he is, is a bit better for him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I don't know. I guess I'm just not picky. It entertained me, and that's all I care about at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't know. I guess I'm just not picky. It entertained me, and that's all I care about at the end of the day.
Same here. I didn't hate Jar Jar either and the Yoda battle was cool.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Haven't seen the first. Second was crap, what with Alice usurping Jill's roll... And Jill is in the movies. She steals Claire's Code: Veronica moves and the like. Extinction was terrible. The only part I liked was Carlos dying, since he smokes a joint and smiles as the tanker blows up- he's in-character for once! Afterlife was terrible and nonsensical, except for Jill and Wesker.

And they're making a new one?! Why?! What did we do to deserve this?! *foaming at mouth slightly*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Patronum1121 wrote:
Haven't seen the first. Second was crap, what with Alice usurping Jill's roll... And Jill is in the movies. She steals Claire's Code: Veronica moves and the like. Extinction was terrible. The only part I liked was Carlos dying, since he smokes a joint and smiles as the tanker blows up- he's in-character for once! Afterlife was terrible and nonsensical, except for Jill and Wesker.

And they're making a new one?! Why?! What did we do to deserve this?! *foaming at mouth slightly*
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate what they did to Carlos in the movies.

Did you know there's actually going to be two more?
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate what they did to Carlos in the movies.

Agreed about Carlos. Where's his accent? What about his joking around? Why does he flirt with Alice instead of Jill? Where's his longer hair? Ect.?!

I knew they were going to make one. But two?! I'm seriously scared now.

IMO, all of us here collaborating could write a better script for a Resident Evil movie than Paul W. S. Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:51 am

Patronum1121 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Agreed about Carlos. Where's his accent? What about his joking around? Why does he flirt with Alice instead of Jill? Where's his longer hair? Ect.?!

I knew they were going to make one. But two?! I'm seriously scared now.

IMO, all of us here collaborating could write a better script for a Resident Evil movie than Paul W. S. Anderson.
Maybe he's better off dead in the movies... I couldn't bare seeing him get misused even more.

The movies are going to be Retribution and Beginnings. Couldn't agree more with the script.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 am

My opinion:

They're great but not as good as Rec and Rec2. Tis' all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:22 am

Rec?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:47 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Rec?
Know the movie Quarantine? Rec is the original.

Btw. props for Meth on chosing the original Very Happy Waiting for part 3.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:16 am

Never saw Quarantine.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

I would watch Quarantine first, Nite, and then watch Rec.

Smile @Mass: Same, it's damn interesting. To be honest, I saw Rec2 AGES ago, I just saw it again today. Pure awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Methsia wrote:
I would watch Quarantine first, Nite, and then watch Rec.

Smile @Mass: Same, it's damn interesting. To be honest, I saw Rec2 AGES ago, I just saw it again today. Pure awesome.
It's funny how they came up with Quarantine in the US only a year after the original.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next