HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.

Go down 
+16
chocotricks
Methsia
Patronum1121
Ghost Leader
Leon Kennedy
GreggKennedy
ClaireRedfield18
Mcghie
StellaLuna
Spike991
FullMetalWesker
NiteKrawler
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
The Joker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Even though I didn't feel well,
I decided to go see Thor.
It's my first day off in a long
time but I was stopped by the
usher on the way in.
They say the theatre has ordered
that everyone see Afterlife instead.
I can't stomach this atrocity.
What kind of joke is this?!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Even though I didn't feel well,
I decided to go see Thor.
It's my first day off in a long
time but I was stopped by the
usher on the way in.
They say the theatre has ordered
that everyone see Afterlife instead.
I can't stomach this atrocity.
What kind of joke is this?!

That's not even a real one!

These RE movie threads sure are getting a lot of activity though aren't they?

Paul Walker IS Chris Redfield.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:27 pm

I just read that file haha I am playing RE DS and I just got to that part with the guy coming out of the closet (No its not Justin beiber)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:29 pm

The Joker wrote:
I just read that file haha I am playing RE DS and I just got to that part with the guy coming out of the closet (No its not Justin beiber)

It's got to be him. He's so deep in the closet, he's finding Christmas presents.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Spike, it's from the keeper's diary like all the other ones.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGSVfgZNg9bNbKNE7OJV21KVWXyrmqFSnIrngWEF6ljenVpd9v

oh SNAP!!!

I deleted this for a reason. It has nothing to do with anything. --Nite
Back to top Go down
ClaireRedfield18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: give her a chance!   Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:22 am

i my self have no problem with the movies i like Alice but yes Claire is way better
Milla Jovovich did a good job and needs some credit for her work as she made a character (that as far as i know didn't exist in the games) come to life atleasts give her that. it may not be good enough for critics but its good enough for me

overall the best character for me is Claire in the film i just fell for her.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:41 am

ClaireRedfield18 wrote:
i my self have no problem with the movies i like Alice but yes Claire is way better
Milla Jovovich did a good job and needs some credit for her work as she made a character (that as far as i know didn't exist in the games) come to life atleasts give her that. it may not be good enough for critics but its good enough for me

overall the best character for me is Claire in the film i just fell for her.

She doesn't exist in the games, thanks Capcom for that. Alice just steals the spotlight from the characters that actually matter, thus making the movies worse than they could be. This coming from a fan standpoint.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Alice is a boring character with no emotional appeal. If she died in the movies, I would not feel bad and that is not how you should feel about a character.
Back to top Go down
ClaireRedfield18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:15 pm

ther is absolutly nothing wrong with Alice she and Claire are ACE as a team
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:22 pm

I would rather see Claire team up with the people she usually hangs out with during zombie apocalypse, like Leon or Chris. Or Steve. At least we got to see Claire team up with Leon in Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
ClaireRedfield18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:30 pm

maybe your right but i don't lik Alice-bashing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
ClaireRedfield18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:43 pm

yeah it is
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Well, sorry. But Milla does a terrible job at acting if you ask me. I cannot connect with her on an emotional level at all. She's just...stiff. I'd rather watch Hayden Christensen whine all day long.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well, sorry. But Milla does a terrible job at acting if you ask me. I cannot connect with her on an emotional level at all. She's just...stiff. I'd rather watch Hayden Christensen whine all day long.

I actually liked Hayden as Anakin, though he was terrible. As far as acting goes. Milla isn't so bad...but she won't get a grammy anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Hayden was great when he wasn't talking. And Milla is great when she's not existing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hayden was great when he wasn't talking. And Milla is great when she's not existing.

He just captured the look for Anakin so well. He made him cool, especially in ROTS, with the scar and all.

Did you notice how fake the lightsaber duels were in the prequels. I liked the Maul fight with Qui-Gon & Obi, but later stuff, especially Anakin & Kenobi in 3 was pretty long, and drawn out, and really fake and choreographed looking...

Versus how in the original trilogy how they looked less flashy, but more legitimate as an actual duel.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Don't you dare say a thing against the lightsaber duels in the new trilogy! Come on man, do you really want me to believe that these superior beings would merely fight like children in their backyard? They are Jedi. They can move like no one else. They can sense things before they happen. They have the force at their disposal. Of course the battles will be drawn out. They each know their attacker's next move. And if they weren't as flashy, the fights would just be boring. I go to the movies to escape reality, not to have it thrown in my face. If you want to complain about something, complain about the fact that the ships in Star Wars should not have been able to move through space at all. They have thrusters. Those would not allow the movement we see. Plus there is no sound in space. So the laser canons and all that would make no noise. All of the battles in space should have been pure silence. So ha!

I agree about Hayden looking cool as Vader in ROTS. You could see the torment inside of him.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm

If Umbrella were'nt so dumb enough to open the underground entrance to the Hive in Apocalypse, the next movies wouldn't have existed.
Back to top Go down
ClaireRedfield18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm

then the world would be a depressing place
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm

The member 'ClaireRedfield18' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Hit/Miss' : 18
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Leon Ken wrote:
The member 'ClaireRedfield18' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Hit/Miss' : 18

WTF, Leon?

@Nite, they were cool, sometimes. Obviously Maul's stuff.

But seeing Yoda & Dooku was horrific.

Most of the duels from ROTS & Clones were pretty fake looking though. I know the logic behind why they look more flashy, but that doesn't make it any better.

The ships in space would also not have any sound...but I don't mind that so much.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:11 am

My opinion of the movies. They were pretty awesome, but poor LJ has to die.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:38 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
My opinion of the movies. They were pretty awesome, but poor LJ has to die.
I liked LJ, one of the few originals I did like. I really hated them for ruining Carlos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.    Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil - The Movies. Your opinions.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next