HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.

Go down 
+8
Mcghie
Alfred Ashford
Jamesy
Mass Distraction
Methsia
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Lukong
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who would you prefer to Play as in the Next RE Games?
Chris Redfield
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Jill Valentine
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Albert Wesker
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Leon Scott Kennedy
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Cool stuff ace Smile
I knew you could walk past them but I thought if you walked next to one it would attack
I dont really try this before I ussualy just run as fast as I can and hope I dont get my head taking off

thanks to that japanese guy did the video, they are really the greatest players in the world

Thats right they are amazing at games Shocked
I have seen a japanese guy finish the old super mario on the SNES in like 5 minutes
and it shows you him playing it in a splitscreen and he was like super fast but calm lol
was one of the best things I've seen in my life cheers
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Cool stuff ace Smile
I knew you could walk past them but I thought if you walked next to one it would attack
I dont really try this before I ussualy just run as fast as I can and hope I dont get my head taking off

thanks to that japanese guy did the video, they are really the greatest players in the world

I have seen a japanese guy finish the old super mario on the SNES in like 5 minutes
and it shows you him playing it in a splitscreen and he was like super fast but calm lol

not only that they're also very advanced on technology.. if i have to guess i think they already have the new RE games
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:42 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Cool stuff ace Smile

not only that they're also very advanced on technology.. if i have to guess i think they already have the new RE games

Yeah they are superb with technology Smile
there's a lot of good stuff in japan that never gest seen outside there
Yeah a bet they have aswell Crying or Very sad
they also get everything first
Also Japanese games that you can only get over the internet and not in shops in europe are kick ass
I have a lot of japanese games, especially for the dreamcast that have english translations but were never shipped to europe Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Cool stuff ace Smile

Yeah they are superb with technology Smile
there's a lot of good stuff in japan that never gest seen outside there
Yeah a bet they have aswell Crying or Very sad
they also get everything first
Also Japanese games that you can only get over the internet and not in shops in europe are kick ass
I have a lot of japanese games, especially for the dreamcast that have english translations but were never shipped to europe Razz

yeah it really sucks too that the final fantasy x-2 international wasn't released anywhere else but japan, though i got the copy from a source somewhere, really unexpected Cool but i never really have tried to play it since our PS2 is still broken Crying or Very sad and also it's in japanese but the lady said it's in english, but i know it's not Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Mcghie, did you say RE4 and RE5 did bad? Do you mean in terms or horror? Cause other than that they were great

RE4 was great, in terms of horror, and everything else too. It wasn't great despite a lack of horror.

I didn't get the beginning, but I gaurantee Wesker is dead.

Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:12 am

Spike991 wrote:

Yeah Wesker is officially dead
Look at Nites Signatures and he has a link to capcom comfirming wesker wont be back
if he did come back that be a bit stupid, considering how he exploded in a volcano in RE5 lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:42 am

we'll see soon... there will always be a new evil taking place
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
chocotricks wrote:
Mcghie, did you say RE4 and RE5 did bad? Do you mean in terms or horror? Cause other than that they were great

RE4 was great, in terms of horror, and everything else too. It wasn't great despite a lack of horror.

Yeah RE4&5 were great. That still being my opinion but games have to develop and as long as it never goes to the movies I'm good.

@ace: and that's prolly gonna be Alex Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

i'm good with alex since wesker's in the name
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

i'm good with alex since wesker's in the name

Alex sounds like an interesting character, and not in name, but in the mystery surrounding him/her.

Since we have to accept that stupid, horrible, tacked on excuse for a backstory they made for Wesker, in the Wesker Children stuff, I guess it has spawned a great character who I'm really anxious to see. Though Alex will probably get snuffed in RER and we won't see or here much from him/her again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Come on Spike, the whole reason I joined this forum in the first place was to get you to accept the Wesker children story lol. Throw me a bone here! I hope Alex doesn't get snuffed in RER. He could escape. It only said he "disappeared".
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Come on Spike, the whole reason I joined this forum in the first place was to get you to accept the Wesker children story lol. Throw me a bone here! I hope Alex doesn't get snuffed in RER. He could escape. It only said he "disappeared".

Ha, that's actually one of the earliest conversations we had.Smile

You are very right, it did only say he dissapeared. I originally thought he ran off with the goods, then I thought, or well....perhaps still do, think that everything on the island being gone is because of Jill & Chris.

Also, I recently came across how Spencer mentioned that thing about Alex, "...adept at absorbing the talents of others simply by observing them." -Spence.

That was it, a little different than I had described, but pretty much still fits my theory.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 pm

It the very first conversation we had actually! Everything may indeed be destroyed because of Chris and Jill, but at the same time, Alex could escape the island. I would hate to think that a Wesker child would be taken aback by a mere destruction of an island.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It the very first conversation we had actually! Everything may indeed be destroyed because of Chris and Jill, but at the same time, Alex could escape the island. I would hate to think that a Wesker child would be taken aback by a mere destruction of an island.

Yeah, they should really milk this characster for all he's worth, that is without killing him off then bringing him back.

I mean we saw how Albert got his groove back, one too many times, they don't need to do that again.

Also, anybody else dislike how they put all the martial arts stuff on Al?

I love the martial arts films, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Van Damme, Snipes, Norris, Statham, etc., and seeing it on Wesker was pretty innappropriate, especially with the long trenchcoat, it made him into a Matrix ripoff.

They could have made a new cool villain, with the martial arts being a huge part of that character(perhaps an RE set in China), instead of throwing it on an already existing character.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:59 pm

lol. Well if they changed RE5 because of stereotypical racist complaints, I doubt we will see an RE set in China with a martial arts master as a villain. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
lol. Well if they changed RE5 because of stereotypical racist complaints, I doubt we will see an RE set in China with a martial arts master as a villain. Wink

lol, Well maybe not those specific circumstances...but maybe China in one game, martial arts in another....

The complaint, mine that is, was that having tacked that all onto Wesker kind of ruins any future characters to have that...without seeming like a copycat.

My point being though, that some of the parts where you were fighting Wesker, and indeed Krauser, made it seem like it would be cool to encounter, one way or another.

Also, I don't know if it would be made quite as big a deal...I mean sure there was that deal with Miley Cyrus, but I doubt anybody from China would be whining, they could make it Japan, and nobody could look twice at Capcom.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 pm

If they made it in Japan, Capcom would protest themselves. lol. Anyway, I'd like to see an RE villain kind of like the Joker. Loosely based! Like maybe more distant and not up in your face with crazy superhuman moves. The Joker is surprisingly good at fighting, but it's more chaotic. That could be good. And I really want an extreme personality. I love extreme personalities in characters. Irving!!! Ha.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
If they made it in Japan, Capcom would protest themselves. lol. Anyway, I'd like to see an RE villain kind of like the Joker. Loosely based! Like maybe more distant and not up in your face with crazy superhuman moves. The Joker is surprisingly good at fighting, but it's more chaotic. That could be good. And I really want an extreme personality. I love extreme personalities in characters. Irving!!! Ha.

Eccentric, theatrical, a little flamboyant, that's what we need. Irving was perfect, and as much as I loved his mutation, I wish he could have stayed a bit longer.

When you mention the Joker, you don't mean a character with face paint and all do you? Also, did you mean Ledger's Joker?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Haha. Nah. No face paint. Just the Joker in general. There's not a huge difference between the Joker and Ledger's Joker. Ledger's is just more "real" and surprisingly, less mean than the actual Joker, if that makes sense. Ledger's Joker was just doing things. The actual Joker shows a mean streak. He shows actual anger a lot more than Ledger did. And don't forget that he shot poor Batgirl and paralyzed her.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. Nah. No face paint. Just the Joker in general. There's not a huge difference between the Joker and Ledger's Joker. Ledger's is just more "real" and surprisingly, less mean than the actual Joker, if that makes sense. Ledger's Joker was just doing things. The actual Joker shows a mean streak. He shows actual anger a lot more than Ledger did. And don't forget that he shot poor Batgirl and paralyzed her.

I guess so. I didn't find Ledger's too different than The Crow...in fact, the Crow sequel was on earlier today, and I walked in on it, the guy seemed like a Joker ripoff...then I remembered that movie came out in 1996.

I mean, I would enjoy having a Joker-like character, with the characteristics I mentioned before, maybe if RE takes a carnival twist we could have somebody with the clown paint and all.

I'm sure they will make it reasonable...if they go that route, a theatrical villain, main villain.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 am

So Alex is a he? I just want to be sure of what to expect.

I would like to see a Hannibal kind of villain in RE some day Razz

Btw. RE has been set during a carnival once (although not exactly canon) and it was during the first part of the Fire & Ice comic when STARS Charlie team was sent to investigate another outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
So Alex is a he? I just want to be sure of what to expect.

I would like to see a Hannibal kind of villain in RE some day Razz

Btw. RE has been set during a carnival once (although not exactly canon) and it was during the first part of the Fire & Ice comic when STARS Charlie team was sent to investigate another outbreak.

We don't know Alex's gender, though I suspect male.

Lecter could be cool, something like that, although the voice, which was a huge part of what made Hopkins portrayal so dang good, isn't so different than certain other voice we have already, namely Wesker.

It should sound different.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

I think sometimes people underestimate the importance of unique voices in the art of voice acting.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think sometimes people underestimate the importance of unique voices in the art of voice acting.

The Aussie sounding voice in RER sounds unique to RE. I'm tired of deep, bass voices though. I want something unique, sinister, like an Irving. Definately the Joker idea comes to mind, not like the Joker, but definately not Vader.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 am

*kshh* Chris, I'm your father *khhh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next