HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.

Go down 
+8
Mcghie
Alfred Ashford
Jamesy
Mass Distraction
Methsia
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Lukong
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who would you prefer to Play as in the Next RE Games?
Chris Redfield
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_lcap13%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Jill Valentine
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_lcap40%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Albert Wesker
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_lcap13%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Leon Scott Kennedy
Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_lcap33%Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Empty
PostSubject: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:47 pm

First a lot of you thing Wesker is dead, of course. In The Movie it was a high-tech Bomb and in The Game it was Lava & rockets, either way there was an explosion.

So why can't Wesker die its because The Movie or The Game has to end somehow. If Alice by The Movie ends Umbrella there is no replay except for "An Origins".
Chris Redfield is a certain no-no because he does really have any abilities[For now] and playing in the next games would mean your going to be doing the same thing over and over again.

If Wesker dies, The Movie's Grasp takes over and the next will have Chris Redfield or Alice ending the Game.

Question: If Wesker has abilities why in the world in RE4 and Chronicles is he holding a Gun or even using it. With Wesker controlling Umbrella, you have your Bad guy, your Enemy to fight because without one of those The Game would almost seem pointless and so would The Movie.
You would have your other Umbrella Psychos, then The Game or The Movie would seem like Bruce Lee's movie when they kept sending one Boss after another with those who do nothing [Alice] or who's efforts do little [Chris Redfield] probably would let what happens keep happening [That's how it got to RE Extinction].

I've said this before The Movie controls The Game, but I take that back, I would say now both or the Fans are about to go out of control if one doesn't become the leader and controls the other. Otherwise your going to have 2 things acting differently like the word "Sex". Meaning 2 things that shouldn't be in common and are in common.

If it's not going to end by Alice's way because she's The Movie and if Chris Redfield and company are left, then your going to be playing the same game as always or you'll be playing An Origin game, but the Origin sounds fun because I remember Jamesy saying that the part where Jill and Wesker fall out of a window and finding out what happened during that time, should be the next RE6.
Which leads me to think that the next RE game will have a foundation of Storylines and that is when The Game will consume The Movie and The Movie will no longer matter.
Why, cause The Game's story will be filling more gaps, though that is what The Movie does. but in its own way.

For the next RE someone as Alice or Wesker like Chris Redfield would be the only person we will be following from now on, unless Jill steps in with Sheva because Chris went missing...by jumping out of a Window...joking.

But seriously Wesker couldn't have died and I ain't Fan, but I love game.
Though I did see some flaws like RE 4's Merchant & RE 3 , 2 & etc having to find weapons.

Last edited by Lukong on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I can barely understand anything you are saying. Where are you from? Anyway, Wesker is dead. Capcom officially announced that he is dead and that he will not be returning. From the limited choices you gave, I chose Jill. But why didn't you give more choices? There are many other possible characters to play as. I would love to play as Sherry in RE6. Also, please stop trying to mix the movies with the games. It doesn't work. They are completely different. The games do NOT affect the movies and the movies do NOT affect the games. Get over it man. The movies suck.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm

What nite said. There is nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I can barely understand anything you are saying. Where are you from? Anyway, Wesker is dead. Capcom officially announced that he is dead and that he will not be returning. From the limited choices you gave, I chose Jill. But why didn't you give more choices? There are many other possible characters to play as. I would love to play as Sherry in RE6. Also, please stop trying to mix the movies with the games. It doesn't work. They are completely different. The games do NOT affect the movies and the movies do NOT affect the games. Get over it man. The movies suck.

I realized that the movie doesn't control the game and visa-versa, but that means one would be following 2 completely different storylines.

Sorry for the Chooses 10 Limited and I didn't know what to say. I was going to put Barry Burton in, but I haven't heard from him in so long and most characters in the storyline are barely there.
I just clicked on your link, I hope you all have fun playing as Chris Redfield, or someone else because I won't be able to afford it.
It is so disappointing that we as Players didn't get to use Wesker's Abitilies, his like the only Alice in the Game. Seriously I have no skill when it comes to games like this so playing as Wesker would give me an edge. I guess Players might never get the chance to play as a person who adapted to the T-Virus because there seen as Scumbags.

Alice don't do nothing and Wesker ends up dead cause his plan is turning everyone into mutants.
Funny Alice knows she's the cure and won't tell a soul cause they'll send her behind outside...in a crowd of zombies.

For the next game I hope it isn't someone new because that's one more character we have to learn about.

Last edited by Lukong on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Well you don't have to follow both storylines. You could choose to just follow the good storyline. You know...the games?
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well you don't have to follow both storylines. You could choose to just follow the good storyline. You know...the games?

I can't afford the games when RE5 came out I was playing RE3. Only because I got a Laptop with 2GB of Ram & a Nvidia 5650 GeoForce Graphic card from my Dad was I able to play RE4. If I could RE5 I would and I would have cheated too...

Also when I say Origins I mean in the sense of "You notice how everything is going backwards instead of Forwards" its the only way to avoid an ending and then you surprise your fans with an old Friend. Tell me what games it reminds you of.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:33 pm

You can play as Wesker in Umbrella Chronicles, though you don't control him really. And you can play as him in both RE4 and RE5 Mercs. Also, Wesker was not infected with the T-Virus. It was some unknown virus that has yet to be named.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:44 pm

I just realize this Anyone Who Mutates Is Going To Die, but Wesker didn't mutate twice.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:18 am

Of course you all would choose Jill. -_-"...

I have no idea of what's going to happen in Resident Evil 6, but all we have to do is wait.
That can be done with me. Let's let Capcom surprise us shall we? Capcom never made sense
with some of their games but let's see what they give us. Who knows? They might give us
someone from recent Resident Evil games or someone new that everyone is going to nag at
just because they don't know that character. Take for example Sheva. She's a character, we didn't
know what the fuck Capcom DID but that's Capcom. Oh and I would LOVE Capcom to accidentally
see this post and maybe all of your other posts. MAYBE they'll go with OUR idea or something?
Who knows? If it doesn't ever happen, all I can say is "what the fuck all are they going to do."

Jesus, all these games, ahem. WONDERFUL games they make all [I] DO is fucking nag, they might as well
spend their money on Africa. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 am

Lukong wrote:
First a lot of you thing Wesker is dead, of course. In The Movie it was a high-tech Bomb and in The Game it was Lava & rockets, either way there was an explosion.

So why can't Wesker die its because The Movie or The Game has to end somehow. If Alice by The Movie ends Umbrella there is no replay except for "An Origins".
Chris Redfield is a certain no-no because he does really have any abilities[For now] and playing in the next games would mean your going to be doing the same thing over and over again.

If Wesker dies, The Movie's Grasp takes over and the next will have Chris Redfield or Alice ending the Game.

Question: If Wesker has abilities why in the world in RE4 and Chronicles is he holding a Gun or even using it. With Wesker controlling Umbrella, you have your Bad guy, your Enemy to fight because without one of those The Game would almost seem pointless and so would The Movie.
You would have your other Umbrella Psychos, then The Game or The Movie would seem like Bruce Lee's movie when they kept sending one Boss after another with those who do nothing [Alice] or who's efforts do little [Chris Redfield] probably would let what happens keep happening.

I've said this before The Movie controls The Game, but I take that back, I would say now both or the Fans are about to go out of control if one doesn't become the leader and controls the other. Otherwise your going to have 2 things acting differently like the word "Sex".

If it's not going to end by Alice's way because she's The Movie and if Chris Redfield and company are left, then your going to be playing the same game as always or you'll be playing An Origin game, but the Origin sounds fun because I remember Jamesy saying that the part where Jill and Wesker fall out of a window and finding out what happened during that time, should be the next RE6.
Which leads me to think that the next RE game will have a foundation of Storylines and that is when The Game will consume The Movie and The Movie will no longer matter.

For the next RE someone as Alice or Wesker like Chris Redfield would be the only person we will be following from now on, unless Jill steps in with Sheva because Chris went missing...by jumping out of a Window...joking.

But seriously Wesker couldn't have died and I ain't Fan, but I love game.
Ok, wow... This hurts my brain...

Where should I start, as Nite already mentioned that Albert is quite dead... Well, the next thing that will most likely happen is that we'll have a new antagonist (Alex Wesker, maybe?). New characters would do good for the series if done well and we still have lots of loose ends like Sherry, Rebecca and Carlos. We don't have to use the "main" characters all the time, although I chose Jill.

The second thing: the movie and the game are ALREADY completely different and have mostly nothing to do with each other. Don't think too much into it, just think of the movies with a different title or something... The next movie (Beginning, if I remember correctly) is going to be a prequel and Revelations is going to go back in time a few years, while Raccoon City is going to be a spin-off prequel. Nobody knows what the next main series game will be. The next sequel (not the prequel) movie is propably just going to have Jill as the antagonist and the next CG movie is supposed to further at least Leon's story.

The time between when Jill jumped out of the window with Wesker and when RE5 starts wouldn't be enough to make a game out of as the stuff has been explained thoroughly enough. No need to make a pointless game.

Oh, and one more thing: never EVER compare Wesker to Alice. It's just... wrong.

Lukong wrote:
I just realize this Anyone Who Mutates Is Going To Die, but Wesker didn't mutate twice.
Umm... How does it matter how many time he mutated? And to be exact, he kinda mutated twice. First time with the virus to make him superhuman and the next time with Uroboros to make him a Japanese school girl's worst nightmare.

Methsia wrote:
Of course you all would choose Jill. -_-"...
Well, she's had less screen time than Leon, Chris starred the last game and a certain Wesker is sleeping with the magma fishes Very Happy Besides, she's going to be in Revelations anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:00 am

Lukong wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Even though Wesker is offically 'Dead' do you think a long way down the line like in RE9 or RE10 Wesker might make a return in a different kind of form ?

If Wesker did come back it would not be for a very long time but still i think in the distant there is a decent chance he might suprise us all and make a comeback. Remember the RE saga will go on for a very long time and will be ending any time soon so i think we have not heard the last from Wesker at all.

The Vessel
If both Movie and Game state that the virus in Wesker was trying to take over Wesker himself.
In most games, movies, comics or etc there has to be a vessel and that vessel is meant to free "The Animal in Them."
When you think about The Vessel idea, you would realize Wesker is dead, but what ever lived inside him lives on and will be Born.

Change in Producer
Some of you know how DEFJAM ended. How Fight for NY is better than Icon, that's because the producer decided to let DEFJAM to be more about music and less about fighting. You know how that turned out.
If the producer changes [Different person] or his/her mind changes [Same person] then Wesker could come back.

Second Mutation
Okay, notice how some bosses mutate once and die, but come back as their second stage of mutation to only be killed again.
The only problem with this idea is that I think in RE4 the boss only mutate once and then died; I saw a friend shoot rockets at his face, I never got that far, but I watched the ending of RE4.

Read The Vessel Idea. Sorry, if you could understand me, I hadn't slept and I couldn't remember what I was going to writedown. I chose Jill because I figured I would get to fight like her in RE6.

Someone on another Thread said that it wouldn't make sense to go from the story to their idea of RE 6 because in RE 4 & 5 there are parasites instead of Zombies, I realized that the Virus itself is mutating and getting stronger[Maybe].
Meaning Zombies to Parasites and then to bigger, faster or smarter Mutates. Maybe the Lickers, Bella Sisters and The Executioner are examples of what happens when the mutation evolves faster in others...and some might adapt.

The Vessel Idea is relevant to what I just came up with now. Meaning the Virus living in Wesker [If Born & Maybe] will have its own Personality, Abilities and Goals.
The Vessel is weak & frail compared to what is inside of The Vessel.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:33 am

Jill propably lost her virus related powers as the device was taken from her. She wasn't that special when played in Desperate Escape.

I must add that the Executioner wasn't a further mutation, he was most likely a genetic experiment. True on other parts.

The virus in Wesker died with him. I doupt any virus is able to survive when sunk into lava. We'll just have to go with a new Wesker (Alex).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Playing as Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 6 would be beyond retarded
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 am

RE6, if there is one, needs to go back to Resident Evil's roots. RE4 messed up the suspense in favour of action, whereas RE5 is a complete joke.

We need to go back to REmake style.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am

sorry to be blunt, but wesker is dead, the films were absolute rubbish what were they thinking
except from degeneration Razz
Also RE needs to go back to the old way, hopefully they will realise this after they have seen RE4 RE5
(action games) doing so bad
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 am

Mcghie, did you say RE4 and RE5 did bad? Do you mean in terms or horror? Cause other than that they were great
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 am

Mcghie wrote:
sorry to be blunt, but wesker is dead, the films were absolute rubbish what were they thinking
except from degeneration Razz
Also RE needs to go back to the old way, hopefully they will realise this after they have seen RE4 RE5
(action games) doing so bad

RE4 is good, thumbs up.. but after i played RE5 for the first time, i was very disappointed... specially that sheva alomar... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 am

chocotricks wrote:
Mcghie, did you say RE4 and RE5 did bad? Do you mean in terms or horror? Cause other than that they were great

Bad in genereral haha
lacked in the survival department
Though RE4 done good in ratings and sales
RE5 done good to start with but after purchasing people realised it was a game that was ok'ish to play but nothing you woud do backflips over and it certainly should not have even had the audacity to call itself a resident evil game Evil or Very Mad
to be honest to make a new game and have one of the characters waking up at he start and the events of RE4 and 5
just being a horrible nightmare, then BAM back into the way Resident evil used to be lol
But in all seriosness they better get there act togther and scrap this abomanation that resident evil has become Exclamation

rant over Smile
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 pm

I thought they were great, but I know what you mean its not the same as the days of the mansion. New RE's need more Tyrant racoon city will have tyrant and he best be jacked I dont want to take him down in 4 hits of my magnum i want him to drop for a bit so that it gives you a chance to get the fuck out of there before he gets back up and rapes you up the bum with his claws. Remember how the guys in RE4 that had their eyes sown together acted to sound? I want lickers to act like that basically flick a grenade and theyd jump after it and then you run. I want some strategic horror survival up in this mofo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:49 am

chocotricks wrote:
I thought they were great, but I know what you mean its not the same as the days of the mansion. New RE's need more Tyrant racoon city will have tyrant and he best be jacked I dont want to take him down in 4 hits of my magnum i want him to drop for a bit so that it gives you a chance to get the fuck out of there before he gets back up and rapes you up the bum with his claws. Remember how the guys in RE4 that had their eyes sown together acted to sound? I want lickers to act like that basically flick a grenade and theyd jump after it and then you run. I want some strategic horror survival up in this mofo Very Happy

Sounds like a good plan actually Smile
Yeah the lickers in RE2 were kind of sensitive to sound, but not to much
if you walked past one (well not beside but a bit of dsitance ) they just to just crawl and search but as soon as you ran they dashed
after you and attacked lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 am

Mcghie wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

if you walked past one (well not beside but a bit of dsitance ) they just to just crawl and search but as soon as you ran they dashed

when they're lying down they wouldn't bother you..
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Yeah the only lay down if you were a distance away from them and were walking as soon as you run they pounce at you
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Yeah the only lay down if you were a distance away from them and were walking as soon as you run they pounce at you

nope you can walk pass them as long as they're lying down..
see it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVaYhoAZ3bQ

Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:52 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

nope you can walk pass them as long as they're lying down..
see it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVaYhoAZ3bQ

Cool stuff ace Smile
I knew you could walk past them but I thought if you walked next to one it would attack
I dont really try this before I ussualy just run as fast as I can and hope I dont get my head taking off
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:19 am

Mcghie wrote:

Cool stuff ace Smile
I knew you could walk past them but I thought if you walked next to one it would attack
I dont really try this before I ussualy just run as fast as I can and hope I dont get my head taking off

thanks to that japanese guy did the video, they are really the greatest players in the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.   Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Wesker can't Die & What RE6 might be.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next