Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Albert Weskers involvement!

Go down 
+4
nekronuke
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Weskers involvement! Empty
PostSubject: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Do you think it's a bit silly when Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine go on about how much of a cancer Albert Wesker was in thier lives when he was virtually out of thier lives for almost a decade untill RE5. If you think about it Albert Wesker was out of the picture for a long time before RE5.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:56 pm

no but it was because of wesker that there lives changed completely
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Yeah still though I would hardly describe somebody that is absent from your life for about 8-10 years to still have a such an influence on you. Its a long time.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 pm

yeah but wesker caused so much pain after the many of their comrades who died because of wesker.also many events after the mansion incident were caused by wesker
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 am

Well yeah but he caused those events behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 am

but it still affected there lives big time
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:11 pm

True I guess I did not really take that into account. Shame Wesker did not have a bigger role in RE4. Leon Kennedy vs Albert Wesker now that would be epic.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
True I guess I did not really take that into account. Shame Wesker did not have a bigger role in RE4. Leon Kennedy vs Albert Wesker now that would be epic.

yes its a shame because they never met and now they never will.it could have been a huge showdown
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I think Leons intellectual skill would have outsmarted Wesker. Chris Redfield of course had to use steriouds. Albert Weskers involvement! Icon_biggrin

Maybe the sight of Leons out of date hairstyle would have killed Wesker Albert Weskers involvement! Lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 pm

ha ha leons hairstyle is getting a bit of a joke. did you see it in degenaration.its the worst it has ever been.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

I must say his hairstyle is a bit David Bowie.

I am off now see ya.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Leon is a joke. he shoulda got his head removed by a chainsaw dude. to-fu was the best character in the series.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm

He had some indirect involvement yes, but not as much as you might think. He did change Chris & Jill's lives, but in the bigger picture it was Umbrella, or even Spencer, who is definately known for being behind the scenes.

But anyway, Wesker was involved in only a few things after the Mansion Incident, Rockfort, Russia and of course Africa, but otherwise he was pretty inactive, except for trying to fulfill his plans, so of course Europe too. Of course it all seems like it was for nothing, because they dropped his plans and aspirations to let him steal Spencer's plans...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Exactley Spike and people say that his character was 'overused'. I mean in most of the games he has starred in he has only had kind off minor appearences. I think people didn't like Wesker so much by the time of RE5 because he was so friggin annoying in Umbrella Chronicles. But as it has been said someone got it screwed into their heads that Wesker was some type of robot/terminator baddy, which of course he is not if you see him in Resident Evil remake he is like any other average guy.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Exactley Spike and people say that his character was 'overused'. I mean in most of the games he has starred in he has only had kind off minor appearences. I think people didn't like Wesker so much by the time of RE5 because he was so friggin annoying in Umbrella Chronicles. But as it has been said someone got it screwed into their heads that Wesker was some type of robot/terminator baddy, which of course he is not if you see him in Resident Evil remake he is like any other average guy.

Indeed, he always had minor appearances. That is the kind of role his character was built for, not bigger major roles. That could be why he was so dull and lame in UC. Hearing DC Douglas talk to himself during the Wesker levels was one of the most innappropriately annoying things about the game...

Alot of the issues from UC Wesker returned in RE5, plus a few new problems, making his character very unenjoyable for me. I can just look back on his best appearances in RE0, RE4 & CVX as well as the REmake and Wesker's Report as his golden days....and try to live with his newer junk.Sad Although I will admit his role in Darkside was far improved over UC & RE5, with the exception of hearing DC Douglas.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 am

Spike would you have liked it if Richard Waugh did his voice in RE5?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 am

Jamesy wrote:
Spike would you have liked it if Richard Waugh did his voice in RE5?

In all honesty, yes. I could deal with Capcom screwing up the character's backstory, and his personality, if the voice was correct.

Alternatively, I could probably deal with the DC Douglas voice(maybe), if they had the personalilty and other stuff correct...

They just won't let me have it my way.Smile

Another thing is, I think Waugh actually corrected some of the dialogue, according to an interview I had read, he had actually cut down preachy monologues in CVX, which leads me to believe Wesker's character was kind of dictated, at least a little bit, by Waugh. It really was his character, and Capcom and Douglas stole it...

There are certain voice actors in RE that have really made themselves known as these characters, and no one can ever replace them.

I think Alyson Court(Claire), Sally Cahill(Ada), Paul Mercier(Leon), Roger Craig Smith(Chris), and of course Richard Waugh(Wesker). There are a few others as well, but those are the best and most consistent in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 pm

One thing I noticed in RE0 was Weskers sudden personality change compared to his character acted in the RE1 Remake. He did kinda seem more like a terminator/evil mastermind in RE0. In RE1 Remake he seemed just like any other american guy. I think RE0 was then they started to make Wesker seem more like an emotionless robot.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:
One thing I noticed in RE0 was Weskers sudden personality change compared to his character acted in the RE1 Remake. He did kinda seem more like a terminator/evil mastermind in RE0. In RE1 Remake he seemed just like any other american guy. I think RE0 was then they started to make Wesker seem more like an emotionless robot.

You though he was emotionless in RE0? His voice was really in it's prime in RE0, as for the character, in RE0 it really showed his relationship with Birkin(which was also shown in UC, but Wesker was acting like an asshole in that game, in which he was emotionless). Also, it should be noted that Wesker was certainly frightened when Marcus made his appearance on the camera. Actually both him & Birkin were shaking in their boots.Smile

He was different in RE0 compared to the first game, of course in how he was trying to keep up with the illusion that he was one of the good guys, just one of the STARS members put into that situation, but once he reveals his intentions he seems the same as he were in RE0, except for the voice...

No one can really explain that, just inconsistencies by Capcom. I personally had a little theory that he altered his voice to be more fitting when he was pretending to be a STARS member, which could explain how it is different before and after the Mansion Incident...but it's just a theory.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Well his voice still sounded quite casual even when he shows his true colours in the lab at the off RE1 Remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83ulEYoPHw
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well his voice still sounded quite casual even when he shows his true colours in the lab at the off RE1 Remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83ulEYoPHw

Of course, it was still Peter Jessop afterall...

I'm not sure why they have to be so inconsistent with their voices...

And yes, casual is probably the word I would use to describe him during the Tyrant unveiling.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm

He's at his most casual here for sure though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASGLQuhelu4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU5f2VZHnMQ

Very cool headed I'd say Albert Weskers involvement! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Jamesy wrote:
He's at his most casual here for sure though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASGLQuhelu4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU5f2VZHnMQ

Very cool headed I'd say Albert Weskers involvement! Icon_biggrin

People did start to get the wrong idea about his character though. I got tired of hearing the same descriptive words...

"badass", "calm and collected", etc...

He's not the Terminator or Agent Smith or anything, he is Wesker, Albert.

I also disliked how gymnastic he was in RE5. It was extremely innappropriate to see him doing all kinds of barrel rolls and sommeraults like he is a gymnast. He is an average guy with superhuman speed and strenght, all of that junk you see in RE5 isn't implied with superhuman powers.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Maybe he just learnt or got taught those new gymnastic type moves in the 3 years between the Russian Incident and the Spencer Estate Incident.

I am just speaking hypothetically.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Of course. Although I think the obvious reason is that Capcom wanted to make him more like some kind of generic Matrix character...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Weskers involvement!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next