HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories

Go down 
+6
ghoroob f3
Revan XI9
NiteKrawler
Reede1991
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories   Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Homecoming had too many bugs on release.
It did? I didn't notice any glitches when playing. Seriously there wasn't anything wrong with the game.

I just hope Downpour is long. Like, really long. Even if you know what to do. I also want a ton of side quests. Maybe have every building accessible. You know? Something big.
On release the game had a crap ton of bugs ranging from Alex getting stuck on invisible objects to puzzles getting screwed up. The updates cleared those eventually, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories   Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
It did? I didn't notice any glitches when playing. Seriously there wasn't anything wrong with the game.

I just hope Downpour is long. Like, really long. Even if you know what to do. I also want a ton of side quests. Maybe have every building accessible. You know? Something big.
On release the game had a crap ton of bugs ranging from Alex getting stuck on invisible objects to puzzles getting screwed up. The updates cleared those eventually, though.
Oh. lol I was wondering because I never encountered any bugs aside from a weird lighting glitch when you're moving the books over to reveal a switch. Sometimes it's extremely dark sometimes it's not. Even with you flash light on it still can be really dark. Not that it matters, you just move them to the side.

I have a question though. Why aren't people referring this one as SH6? People keep calling it SH8. Shattered Memories was a re imagining of the original game. How can it fit into the plot of the original canon? I'm not disregarding it or saying "It's not Silent Hill because Sonic's eyes are green," or "It's not like my Silent Hill." I don't play like that.

Also, SH0 shouldn't move Downpour up in numbers. If that's the case, then RE5 is really RE6 because of RE0.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories   Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 am

@ Ravior: Sorry i didn't respond on Xbox Live. I was playing with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories   Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:10 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Oh. lol I was wondering because I never encountered any bugs aside from a weird lighting glitch when you're moving the books over to reveal a switch. Sometimes it's extremely dark sometimes it's not. Even with you flash light on it still can be really dark. Not that it matters, you just move them to the side.

I have a question though. Why aren't people referring this one as SH6? People keep calling it SH8. Shattered Memories was a re imagining of the original game. How can it fit into the plot of the original canon? I'm not disregarding it or saying "It's not Silent Hill because Sonic's eyes are green," or "It's not like my Silent Hill." I don't play like that.

Also, SH0 shouldn't move Downpour up in numbers. If that's the case, then RE5 is really RE6 because of RE0.
Yeah, the game was a bit glitchy at first. That might be the reason it has had some bad rep as people got too aggravated before it was updated.

Officially Homecoming's numeric name is SH5. Now here's when I get confused: If it's official number was SH5 even after being released a year after 0rigins, why the hell is Downpour referred to as SH8?! Doesn't make sense! Like you said, 0rigins (like RE0) can't be counted as SH6 because its number is 0 and Shattered Memories was just a reimagining of the original. They simply CANNOT be counted in the numbered titles between Homecoming and Downpour! What is Book of Memories going to be called then? Silent Hill 7.5? So yeah, totally agree with you, it should be called SH6. From now on I shall simply just call it that.

Oh, and you'll have to count Code: Veronica too so RE5 (by this stupid logic) would be RE7. Now that would make Revelations stand on a weird ground like the Book of Memories I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories   Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Forgive my double post but I'm updating with some news on these titles.

First of all, Downpour now has a release date of March 6th. Yays for that!

The release dates have changed. The new dates are: March 6th (HD Collection), March 13th (Downpour) and March 27th (Book of Memories).

Second, there has been a leakage of Downpour screens so I'll share them here. The game sure seems to have some stunning visuals. Click to enlarge.
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview1-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview8-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview9-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview4-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview5-150x150
Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview3-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview6-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview10-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview7-150x150 Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Preview2-150x150

Here's also a bunch of HD Collection screens but I don't feel like putting anymore images in this post so follow [this link] to check them out.

You can also check Rely on Horror's first impressions on Downpour and Book of Memories [here].

I'll just add this to the end but according to Michael J. Bassett's blog the Revelation movie's development is doing rather well at this point and a teaser is to be expected soon. [Link to the Blog]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories   Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Revelation, Downpour & Book of Memories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2