Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Silent Hill Shattered Memories

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Silent Hill Shattered Memories Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 am

Well the best survival horror series is getting a new addition...the new game will be called Shattered Memories and it will be coming to the PS2,PSP, and the Wii...the info that I am seeing on the game is that it will be a "reimagining" of the very first Silent Hill...now I love the Silent Hill series and I hope they don't screw this one up...it does look good to me
News Info+Interview:http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3174711
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Hate to be the bearer of bad news Regen but i'm afraid if you are any kind of a Silent Hill fan like myself...you are gonna be dissapointed big time......for it is in the hands of new developers who have decided that to make it 'NEW' they will take away the combat system....yes you heard right...you now don't fight any creatures at all...you have to figure your way around and run and hide to escape....and by god the graphics engine looks terrible....they have said that action games don't really appeal so they wanna go down this new route of removing weapons from a game...so yep if you fancy playing Silent Hill where you just run away and hide from everything then it will be up your street but i kinda trusted them with a remake and feel very ripped off.....i don't consider a mobile phone to be a weapon and to be honest if i was stuck in Silent Hill then i'd be reaching for anything that resembled a weapon...not taking poxy photographs and chatting on my mobile whilst hiding in a cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm

my god what is the world coming to...no weapons in SH come on...SH needs weapons in their games to keep the fans happy...it just made me feel good to whack enemies with a wooden plank and watch them wither and die but know how would I get my fill...I had no idea about this fact until now...I guess I will still check it out though...it is SH after all...I hope I can get some enjoyment out of it
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:20 am

so it must be a bad game then
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 am

weskersbarber wrote:
so it must be a bad game then
I haven't tried the game yet but everytime I see reviews for it they like to bash it around...it usually gets 2/5 or 3/5...I will still try it anyway
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:01 pm

I just finished the game the other day and I thought it was ok...I played the ps2 version of it...it had its bright spots but has too many things in it that does not make it feel like silent Hill...I don't know why Konami didn't just make a whole new SH game instead of a remake of the first game...my score is a 3/5 (my worst score given to a SH game Sad )
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:01 pm

what sh game do you think is the best
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:51 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
what sh game do you think is the best
without a doubt I would say SH2 but SH3 comes in at a close second
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 am

I don't know why this game has gotten so much hate. Now that I've played it the game seems fun and interesting, the storyline is great and the gameplay is good. Certainly not the best Silent Hill, but still a very good game. Although they changed the storyline quite a bit it doesn't bother me since this is just a reimagining and not canon. It can be viewed as a completely new story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 am

ive never played it and honestly have no intention too... still keeping the faith for the upcoming releases though!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:29 am

Yeah, Downpour is looking awesome and I'm eagerly waiting for the upcoming movie.

I'll continue this on the newest Silent Hill thread >>> http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2414-silent-hill-revelation-downpour
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill Shattered Memories   Silent Hill Shattered Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Page 1 of 1