Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wesker's Resurrection

Go down 
+7
Spike991
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Reede1991
BarryBurton
PAULSAMSON
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I cast a delete spell on it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah the chris redfield in RE5 was just not the chris fans remembered and liked so much in the RE1 remake etc........... same could be said for wesker as well but he just looked 'old'.

i think for re5 chris should have shaved and not bothered bulking up then we would have the old chris back Very Happy

I thought Chris was cool in RE5. A little bulky, but no big deal. I think his character developed perfectly, and his voice actor, Roger Craig Smith did an excellent job.

@Nite, do you have any Pheonix Downs left?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

I used them all up on this annoying leon13 kid.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I used them all up on this annoying leon13 kid.

A previous user on the forum?

The name sounds so promising...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Oh yeah. In his first post he told us all to "f.ck" ourselves. He even put the period there lol. He was 13 apparently and he loooooved Leon. I eventually just made him mad enough to leave. He cursed some more and was gone. I'm happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh yeah. In his first post he told us all to "f.ck" ourselves. He even put the period there lol. He was 13 apparently and he loooooved Leon. I eventually just made him mad enough to leave. He cursed some more and was gone. I'm happy with it.

I guess I'm glad I missed that. All those rogue RE Leon fanboys....he gives Leon fanboys a bad name.

Some boys just want to watch the world burn.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:09 pm

He definitely was a boy I myself did not understand Alfred...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
He definitely was a boy I myself did not understand Alfred...

Well you had to make the choice, the choice that no one else could make Master Bruce. Because you're the hero REF deserves, not the one it needs right now.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:19 pm

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Damn, you got the last line, nothing I can say...

Wasn't it "Sick the dogs on me"?

Well all this put a smile on my face.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Haha. It might be. God I love The Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. It might be. God I love The Dark Knight.

As do I, and only a couple of nerds on par with us could make that little exchange happen.Smile

To be honest though, I mean I know Ledger's performance was brilliant, he really immersed himself into the character, and I know that I believed the character, I just feel that he wasn't really Joker enough.

What I mean by that is he seemed too emo, to The Crow(Brandon Lee), to serious. He didn't need to have a comedy routine or anything, but honestly the pen trick just wan't doing it for me.

I really, really loved Mark Hamil's Joker, from the 90's cartoon, Arkham Asylum, Batman Beyond. I don't think he could do the live action stuff, but I would prefer him, even if just for the awesome Joker voice.

I think Ledger's performance also get almost complete positive feedback, because of his untimely death....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm

OH great i had an argument on anohter forum about how i hated the dark knight.

I prefer batman forever

batman and robing was GREAT Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:36 pm

I think Ledger consciously chose to do the Joker the way he did because it was a very serious live action movie. The character of the Joker (the real Joker) just cannot be done believably in live action. I mean look at him. He is a cartoon. And the fact of the matter is, these new live action movies have a dark tone. A very dark tone. It is a tone that I believe movies need to take in order to get across the seriousness of comic books. Everyone thinks that comic books are nerdy lighthearted fairy tales. The truth is that they portray very serious stories and if they were real, these new Batman movies are what it would really be like. No other comic book to movie adaptation has been able to do what these movies have done. The truth is, the comic book, and in essence, Mark Hamill's joker is great. But so was Ledger's. It was truly amazing. In all reality, I think Ledger portrayed a more realistic Joker than anyone else. He got the psychology down perfectly. The Joker is the embodiment of chaos. Ledger pulled it off flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 pm

i kinda didnt know what to think when i found out he was back i was like ... hi wesker erm WESKER!!! HOLY SHITTT erm are you superman?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
OH great i had an argument on anohter forum about how i hated the dark knight.

I prefer batman forever

batman and robing was GREAT Laughing

I loved those growing up, looking back though, there weren't as good as I might've liked to remember. Not bad though, not totally. I like Tommy Lee Jones & Jim Carrey, so they were fun in there film as Harvey & Riddler, and Carrey was actually really brilliant in his role. Schwarzenegar & Thurman probably weren't as good, but still nice. I remember all kinds of ice puns from Freeze.

I also liked the guy who played Robin, can't remember his name...Chris something...

@Nite, I know he played the character that way on purpose, I think I saw an interview where he said that when him and Nolan were talking about the character, they had the same idea about how they wanted to do it.

I can appreciate all of that, I just would have liked a bit more....Joker. I mean more laughing, sarcasm, witty dialogue. A more professional look would have been cool too, not so grungy, I mean I'm sure all the Slipknot/emo/youknowwhatImean fans were enjoying it, something to dress up as for Halloween, but something like the cartoon or comics(I admit I'm not really a comic fan) would have been cool. Joker always had a pointy chin, and a unique hairstyle, a pointy nose too, not to mention the grin. Did Ledger even smile at all?(Rhetorical).

It was a real look at the character, but I think it should have been real, and a bit more of the eccentric, flamboyant type Joker...I guess there's always room for improvement.

I honestly really, really enjoyed this one trailer I saw for the movie, well before it came out, I may post it. I might have enjoyed the trailer more than the movie itself.

Oh, to conclude with a good note, a compliment sandwhich, I thought the bank robbery scene at the beginning was genius. I suspected it was him, but that was a very cool, very Joker type thing to do.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 pm

"What doesn't kill us...only makes us...weirderrrr...."

The actor who played Robin was Chris O'Donnell. He also played in Scent of a Woman. Great movie. Oh and he played in The Chamber. Great movie too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesker's Resurrection
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3