Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wesker's Resurrection

Go down 
+7
Spike991
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Reede1991
BarryBurton
PAULSAMSON
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 pm

PixieSlick wrote:
Well I personally thought that the Wesker story was brilliant from beginning to end. But I also believe that they brought him back because they had to have a human mind behind all the zombies and monsters, that wouldn't die with each game. ahh Im looking foward for the next RE but w/ou wesker it wont be the same (IMO)
Well, we could have another Wesker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PixieSlick
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
PixieSlick

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PixieSlick wrote:
Well I personally thought that the Wesker story was brilliant from beginning to end. But I also believe that they brought him back because they had to have a human mind behind all the zombies and monsters, that wouldn't die with each game. ahh Im looking foward for the next RE but w/ou wesker it wont be the same (IMO)
Well, we could have another Wesker.

Well we could but I would have in my head that he is just a copy and the real wesker is dead Sad haha
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm

He means Alex Wesker. It's possible that another participant in the Wesker Children Project is alive. And this would be a completely different person from Albert. Not a clone or anything.
Back to top Go down
PixieSlick
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
PixieSlick

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
He means Alex Wesker. It's possible that another participant in the Wesker Children Project is alive. And this would be a completely different person from Albert. Not a clone or anything.

Wait Alex Wesker? did I miss something lol wow I guess I need to update my Re knowledge... BRB haha
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes. You missed a big one. Razz But don't worry. What I said is about all we know about Alex. He's quite the mystery.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Meh they will probably bring back wesker in the future as some kind or robot or clone.

Remmember Wesker survived a tryant bitch slapping him, a mansion falling on him, zombies eating him, a nucelar strike, a 500 ft fall, being experimented on since birth, the progenitor virus, being shot...alot, all without messing up his hair...and you honestly expect me to belive that, in his ultimate form i might add, he was killed by being dropped in lava and two RPG rockets? You are full of shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Actually Wesker only survived the Tyrant stabbing him, a big fall (of which Jill probably broke his fall by being under him, and they probably landed in water anyway), having a bunch of random crap fall on him once, and a jet crash into a volcano (in which Chris and Sheva also survived and they are totally human). I'm sorry, but surviving big falls is taught in Villainy 101. It's a law. If you are a villain, and you fall from real high AND if no one sees you land, you survive. It's true.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 pm

I just said that for laughs but at the same time it is kinda true.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:23 am

All I might add is that the form he took in the end wasn't his "ultimate" form. It was just kind of a crappy back-up plan he came up with after the crash landing.
Back to top Go down
PixieSlick
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
PixieSlick

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 am

I have to agree with Jamesy I mean there's no way that a villain who has survived all that shit is just going to die because of two rocket launchers when he has that uroboros shit inside him Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 am

Wesker was severly weakened by the serum Sheva and Chris gave him and had to resort to the tentacle monster plan. No living being could survive being melted in hot magma. Remember Terminator?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 am

KInda sad to see how much wesker was a shadow of himself at the end of RE5 compared to how he was in previous RE games.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 am

True... He achieved his full powers but in the end it all was in vain.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 am

Jamesy he didnt have the mansion collapse on him, in umbrella chronicles the end cutscene of the mansion part shows him sprinting away from it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:06 am

Also, Uruburos never entered his system. It just wrapped around him. And of course we know how well Uruburos fairs in fire. If an incinerator and a flamethrower pwn an entire Uruburos monster, a dip in lava inside a volcano would probably do the trick as well. Then all that would be left was a wickedly weakened Wesker with no powers and not but his shades to protect his face from two aggressively quick rocket propelled grenades. Juuuuuuuuuust saying.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 am

Wesker should have stayed cool and collected untill the end. In the volcano scene he just turned into some demented freak. Even in the sky high skirmish he still kept his cool to an extent though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:24 am

He was desperate. It kind of showed us that he was still human underneath it all.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 am

Yeah true. I didn't like what they did with chris redfield in RE5 to an extent they kinda ruined his character a bit.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 am

Buffing him up so much was the dumbest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:58 am

Fnny thing is, wesker could have easily ended it so many times, even when he was desperate at the last scene in the plane and held a gun to his head.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Yeah the chris redfield in RE5 was just not the chris fans remembered and liked so much in the RE1 remake etc........... same could be said for wesker as well but he just looked 'old'.

i think for re5 chris should have shaved and not bothered bulking up then we would have the old chris back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:44 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
the UC voice actor for Wesker was horrible
I didn't think so. To be honest, the only bad voice actor I know in a Resident Evil game is that guy in the rail shooting section in RE5. (Of course, I guess everyone in RE1 were bad voice actors, but it was at least likable.)

I Never thought Wesker was ruined. Perhaps his speed was a little "too" fast when it came to dodging bullets, but come on. It was great stuff dagnabbit. I loved every scene he was in in ever game. He was never ruined.

My opinion on Project W? Well, it's kind of weird that Umbrella got away with taking several hundred children from around the world and made them a part of their project. Although I'm pretty sure that's not how it was.

Really, I think Umbrella was just a bit too powerful and had just a bit too many resources. But, hey, maybe it was supposed to be like that.

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah the chris redfield in RE5 was just not the chris fans remembered and liked so much in the RE1 remake
If you're talking personality, he didn't really have much of a personality in REmake. No one did. There wasn't enough talking. (this is how I see it at least.)

For me, I'm almost never a part of the group that always strives for the good old days. I like to accept things. Unless it's awful and incomplete, like Sonic 06, which could have been great.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

double post! im tellin' nite!!!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Reede1991 wrote:
double post! im tellin' nite!!!
I swear I didn't! This is the second time this happened! D:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:48 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
For me, I'm almost never a part of the group that always strives for the good old days. I like to accept things. Unless it's awful and incomplete, like Sonic 06, which could have been great.
I know what you mean. I'm always trying to be unbiased for such things.

Where's the double? Or was it fixed already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Resurrection   Wesker's Resurrection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesker's Resurrection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next