Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Weskers return in RE7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Weskers return in RE7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Weskers return in RE7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Weskers return in RE7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Weskers return in RE7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Weskers return in RE7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Weskers return in RE7

Go down 
+8
Vandal
PWNERX
DampRevil
Pau Diaz
Mass Distraction
Crowbar
37 Narwhals
Jamesy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Weskers return in RE7 Empty
PostSubject: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:02 am

Do you think it's sheer desperation of capcom to bring back wesker in re7? Rumours are strong that he is returning to face his son jake in the next RE game.

How can they explain him not being killed in the volcano? Not only that but his date of death is on the RE wiki website so they will have to change that.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:25 am

I doubt it, just like I doubt the rumor that it'll be an Xbox exclusive and the rumor that they'll put Alice in it. If they wanted Wesker back so bad, they could just use Alex anyway.
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:55 am

Him being my favorite character, it would be nice to see him again, but I think they shouldn't. He's dead and he should stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:41 am

This is the first time I'm even hearing of this and I'd like to think I'm pretty on top of Resident Evil related news, at least the legit ones.

This begs the question, is this even a rumor to begin with or just something someone came up with on some other forum?

What I'm trying to say here that this "rumor" is completely baseless. If someone wants to argue this, do present proof.

Jamesy wrote:
Not only that but his date of death is on the RE wiki website so they will have to change that.

They as in... Who? The random people updating the site? It's not an official site you know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:38 am

Oh goody, well done.

Even still, the site itself doesn't link to any credible source, only stating that "if the rumors are true" and mentioning a tweet they don't link to.

If, and only IF the part about someone working for Capcom saying Wesker's voice actor (though I wonder why they don't mention either the first name of the Wesker in question, the actual actor's name or the employee's name) and if it indeed is Albert, all I can think of is a flashback. Otherwise the whole company would just be insane beyond belief.

In any case, most of the rumored stuff seems to be exactly what a fan would want. Which is something that's not gonna happen. I'm not even dissing Capcom here, it's just too much fanservice to believe in. Also worth noting is that no horror, RE or any actual gaming website for that matter has mentioned this before.

Thanks by the way, I always appreciate at least some form of source.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:18 pm

It might be true. Twitter statements usually turn out to be correct, but this could be just speculation. I would like to know how getting splashed by a big wave of lave, created by two rocket explosions could not kill Wesker. After all, let's not forget, Uroborus was heat sensitive.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:26 pm

I agree with Mass Distraction. This Resident Evil 7 rumor is so ridiculous and I don't see why people are actually believing it. The only believable part of that entire rumor is that Claire could be returning as the protagonist, but everything else screams "desperate fan". I asked D.C. Douglas about this rumor and he said that he has not done any voice work for Resident Evil 7. Even D.C. Douglas made a tweet talking about how ridiculous this Resident Evil 7 rumor is.

This rumor has been around for about a week now. KDrama Stars is the site who keeps posting all these rumors without any credible source. First, they reported that Alice and Wesker would be making an appearance in Resident Evil 7. They said a Capcom employee confirmed via Twitter that D.C. Douglas was in the studio recording lines for Wesker, yet they couldn't name the Capcom employee. Then a couple days later, they confirmed that Claire is going to be the main protagonist and that Resident Evil 7 is going to feature a massive Mercenaries roster. If you guys recall, there was a rumor that said Resident Evil 6 was also going to feature a massive Mercenaries roster.

This is clearly a site who is trying to get the fans all riled up by creating rumors. We still don't even know if Resident Evil 7 is going to be at E3 this year, so it's a little early to be believing all these rumors.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Although, a rather cryptic message I found in the Capcom Wiki Database...

http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker

Look at the end of the RE5 segment...

Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Capcom stated they replaced Wesker with Jake. So no. Albert isn't returning. Not from a double RPG volcanic explosion.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:52 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Although, a rather cryptic message I found in the Capcom Wiki Database...

http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker

Look at the end of the RE5 segment...

I wouldn't believe that for a second. That was obviously a fan who refuses to believe that Wesker is dead. This goes without saying, but Wikia's are a very unreliable place to get information because anybody can edit them. I own and run a Wiki and I can't tell you how much times someone has posted incorrect information on it. They can be reliable, but I wouldn't trust everything on them. Just to prove how contradicting the Capcom Wiki Database is, the end sentence mentions how the virus won't allow Albert to die. Yet the virus that's protecting him is extremely vulnerable to intense heat. I don't think a virus that's extremely vulnerable to heat can protect Albert as he's submerged in magma.

Like Vandal said, Wesker is dead and not coming back. Jake was created to carry on Wesker's legacy. Jake will probably be in Resident Evil 7, but not Albert.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:10 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Just to prove how contradicting the Capcom Wiki Database is, the end sentence mentions how the virus won't allow Albert to die. Yet the virus that's protecting him is extremely vulnerable to intense heat. I don't think a virus that's extremely vulnerable to heat can protect Albert as he's submerged in magma.

I think it was referring to the original virus Albert had in his body instead of uroboros. Even then, it's still contradictory information as Albert only had some enhancement virus in him while Alex was the one who ran off with the key to immortality.

In any case, I do agree with the unreliability of wikis, especially in this case since there is no proof link like wikis usually have on specific information.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Even if they were referring to the t-Virus, I think the information would still be incorrect. The t-Virus just enhanced Wesker, it didn't make him invincible. Like you mentioned, the only character with the key to immortality is Alex.

I also agree. I never listen to any rumor unless there's a credible source of information as well. That's why I don't believe this Resident Evil 7 rumor.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:05 pm

It would be nice if Claire were to return for RE7. She has not been in an installment of the cannon series since Code Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:
It would be nice if Claire were to return for RE7. She has not been in an installment of the cannon series since Code Degeneration.

o_O

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:
I'd like to see her along with Sherry in 7.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:49 am

So would. I think they would make a great pair.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:59 am

I have mixed feelings about Wesker being dead, I didn't like how he ended up in RE5 but I'd prefer if he stayed dead, just so the plot doesn't get too silly
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:04 am

They better not bring Wesker back to life!!!
If I see Wesker in a game again it better be a flashback or maybe a story in chronicles where you play as him behind the scenes of an older title.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:25 am

What if they reveal in this game that the Wesker in RE5 was actually Alex Wesker pretending to be Albert Wesker and gone mad or something complicated like that? lol I could picture them doing something like that..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:19 pm

10SecondTidy wrote:
What if they reveal in this game that the Wesker in RE5 was actually Alex Wesker pretending to be Albert Wesker and gone mad or something complicated like that? lol I could picture them doing something like that..

If that happened I would seriously consider giving up on the series. And I'm the patient one.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:35 pm

10SecondTidy wrote:

Capcom probably wouldn't do that because Albert and Alex aren't actually related. They probably look nothing alike, so Capcom wouldn't be able to get away with the idea you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:45 pm

10SecondTidy wrote:

:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weskers return in RE7   Weskers return in RE7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weskers return in RE7
Page 1 of 1