Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Silent Hill 8

Go down 
+5
BOBLATHON
Citers
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Regenerator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

So whats been the worst game so far from the series.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm

i would have to say it is between SH4 or Shattered Memories...SH4 had some very creepy moments but it just didnt feel like a true SH game...Shattered Memories was a reimaging of the first game with a very different style gameplay that SH fans are used to...I would say Shattered Memories to answer your question barber
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:07 am

Sh 4 was good but a bit annoying
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:40 pm

I found the enemies to be quite annoying in SH4...especially the ghosts...what was annoying to you fro?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 am

Regenerator wrote:
I found the enemies to be quite annoying in SH4...especially the ghosts...what was annoying to you fro?

Same, I hated those things... Esp the crawling bit** from the subway. God I hated going trough the subway for the second time. I wanted perfect ending so I couldn't use those crosses or w/e they were on ghosts, I was saving them for the boss fight, I dont really remember, played it long ago.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 pm

I hated having to go to each area twice in the game especially the second time around with the ghosts...same place just different things you had to do
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:21 am

Regenerator wrote:
I hated having to go to each area twice in the game especially the second time around with the ghosts...same place just different things you had to do

Yep, I got really annoyed around apartments or something, there were some monkey looking things or w/e lol, I kinda forgot how it all goes.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 am

I know the ememies you are talking about...I have no idea what they are supposed to be (or most of the enemies in SH) so I called them monkies too for the sounds they make...take a look at this...

#3 scared the hell out of me when I played SH3 the first time and #1 is just plain wierd
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 am

Hey its SH

I like the way its weird, it wouldnt be the same

now I want to play it again

Hmmm, I guess its time for sh 3, the room would be too boring right now :l
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:17 pm

I played the room up until the point of some guy following me around shooting me... pissed me off, turned it off, never played it again.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:39 pm

ah good ol Walter got you I take it...yep he was one big pain in the ass in the second half of the game
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
I played the room up until the point of some guy following me around shooting me... pissed me off, turned it off, never played it again.

Gotta Agree

So if I remember the story you see old walter running around and you see him as a child or something trough the game too?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 pm

something like that fro...Silent Hill has a habit of being weird sometimes but it makes up for it with the scares
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am

Its true... the ghosts, to me, were a nice creepy addition. Just kinda got annoying having to stab them with swords to get them to leave you alone. I don't recall if it gave a backstory to the ghosts, if it did that would have been a wonderful touch.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 am

basically the ghosts are the different characters you run into throughout the first half of the game then in the second half you revist the same areas where they died and have to deal with their ghosts...its all about the 21 Sacraments
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Regenerator wrote:
basically the ghosts are the different characters you run into throughout the first half of the game then in the second half you revist the same areas where they died and have to deal with their ghosts...its all about the 21 Sacraments

That's right... It's been prolly 5 years or so since I have played that game.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 pm

damn the more we talk about this the more I want to play these games again...I have played through them so much I have lost count
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Regenerator wrote:
damn the more we talk about this the more I want to play these games again...I have played through them so much I have lost count

Yeah, all the talk about The Room makes me wanna go get it and actually beat it.... I refuse to let it get the better of me. It will be revenge, five years in the making.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:48 pm

I started my journey at 5 (Homecoming), and I'm not so keen on takin on the older ones since I've seen them played through already (and also helped here and there). Silent Hill (unlike RE) doesn't make me wanna come back for more, although is a cool series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I started my journey at 5 (Homecoming), and I'm not so keen on takin on the older ones since I've seen them played through already (and also helped here and there). Silent Hill (unlike RE) doesn't make me wanna come back for more, although is a cool series.

I just finished Homecoming a couple of weeks ago... In addition to a good story, It was the easiest 1000 achievement points I have ever earned.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Yeah, all the talk about The Room makes me wanna go get it and actually beat it.... I refuse to let it get the better of me. It will be revenge, five years in the making.
thats what I like to hear...just dot let Walter get the best of you and you will do fine

@Mass SH is more appealing to me than RE but RE still rocks though

@BOB I havent got all the points yet but it is one of the easiest games i have played to get points for sure
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Regenerator wrote:
@Mass SH is more appealing to me than RE but RE still rocks though

Regen, you like SH more than RE?

I haven't played SH, so I can't really compare....but I can't imagine too many other games really having a story as good as RE.

From what I hear, SH is more psychological horror, which could be nice, I certainly want to give the series a try, and hopefully stick with them, as DMC & GoW really didn't do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 pm

heck yeah I do...it has the best scare moments out of any game I have played...each game has a different story but there are ties between the games...I highly recommend this series to anyone who hasnt played it yet
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Regenerator wrote:
heck yeah I do...it has the best scare moments out of any game I have played...each game has a different story but there are ties between the games...I highly recommend this series to anyone who hasnt played it yet

Just to back up Regen... The Silent Hill's have always had a good strong and creepy story. The first two games especially are just phenominal. They are amazing survival horrors and the SH franchise is in my top five for sure. Not to mention, probably the most twisted and creepy of monsters in gaming history.

Back to regen... The points are especially easy if you save before the "mother" decision and the "father" decision. You just load em up and do things different. Once you have the UFO ending, hard becomes a cake walk.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Regenerator wrote:

If I come across the first game, I will probably try to get it.

Does it really have all that RE does, and more? I mean RE is more than just story. While the story is one of it's largest, strong points, the characters, music, gameplay, files, it all works together to create an amazing experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 8   Silent Hill 8 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill 8
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next