Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Most unexpected thing ever in RE

Go down 
+24
Patronum1121
ThomVD
Las_Fergus
AgentZero
Evil Rage42
Vandal
Mcghie
weskersbarber
Ghost Leader
StellaLuna
The Joker
ace.redfield
Neotris
K-Mart
NicemanCandy
OzwellESpencer
BOBLATHON
NiteKrawler
Superchris25
Regenerator
OrangeStorm
Mass Distraction
Spike991
xExcel
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Most unexpected thing ever in RE Empty
PostSubject: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm

ok, so I was playing Resident Evil 4(Wii) and I got a headshot on a zombie. I sat there watching it bleed and out of nowhere it latched onto me..WITHOUT A HEAD
I didn't know they could do that so I freaked out lol
So what's your unexpected moment in any RE game?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

In RE2, when you try to go through that one door, and a couple of zombies actually enter through the door scene...pretty unexpected...only happened a couple years ago too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm

The most unexpected thing has to be my first try at RE4. I was in the farm you go early in the game and went into the barn, thinking that I'll kill the enemies on the ground level first, not knowing that the enemies above could jump on my back. I actually thought that they couldn't come down...

Three things from RE5 (that also made me laugh):
1. My friend and I were playing the later stages where you fight the commandos. I was trying to make a plan for us to shoot all of them with a sniper rifle before they notice us. After I had told him what I had in mind I took the rifle and through the scope I saw my friend shooting the last majini in the ground with a shotgun.
2. I was playing with the same guy and we were in the place where lickers are coming through the walls and you have to be all sneaky-like. I told him that if I go first he could cover me if anything went bad. Well, I was walking through the hall and my friend shot the first licker he saw. Turned out he thought that I meant "kill everything". Needless to say, we were screwed.
3. I was playing mercs with another friend in the tribal village. I was getting slaughtered by a big group of enemies and I was asking for help which she couldn't give for a reason I soon discovered: she was running away from one of those spider like creatures in the background. After that I literally died of laughter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
OrangeStorm
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
OrangeStorm

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm

First time I saw that cut-scene of the 1st Zombie in Resident Evil 1. Up until that point video games were mostly kid-stuff. I couldn't believe how cool it was.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 pm

for me it would be the surprises in RE4...the ones earlier in the game got me but then as the game progressed I came to expect them
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Well guess Hunters were pretty scary the first I saw them...don't really know if I would call it unexpected...

xExcel wrote:
ok, so I was playing Resident Evil 4(Wii) and I got a headshot on a zombie. I sat there watching it bleed and out of nowhere it latched onto me..WITHOUT A HEAD

They're called Regenerators, you can figure out the rest.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Superchris25 wrote:
Well guess Hunters were pretty scary the first I saw them...don't really know if I would call it unexpected...

xExcel wrote:

They're called Regenerators, you can figure out the rest.

Nah. He was talking about the regular Ganados. They will sometimes latch onto you even after decapitation.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 pm

I was not expecting those damn dogs to jump through the window in the L shaped corridor...... My 12 year old brain took a shit and my heart stopped for a minute.
Back to top Go down
OzwellESpencer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
OzwellESpencer

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:52 pm

OrangeStorm wrote:
First time I saw that cut-scene of the 1st Zombie in Resident Evil 1. Up until that point video games were mostly kid-stuff. I couldn't believe how cool it was.

Gotta agree with this one... Playing a game so old did not expect that.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:01 am

I agree with the comment about the cut-scene of the 'first zombie' of the original Resident Evil. There hadn't been anything like that before and I was actually very young when I first played that game. My dad bought it and I must have been six or seven when I threw that controller onto the floor and refused to play, just because of that scene. My favourite moments are of Nemesis when he randomly appears and jumps down from a building right in front of you. The most unexpected moment was when I were happily roaming through the shopping district of Raccoon City searching for the essentials for the cable car and at this point I became bored of searching, and then boom, Nemesis is right there in front of me, came straight through a door!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

The most unexpected thing that happened in a RE game for me was in RE3: Nemesis when Jill rang the bell to get the helicopter to come and she runs out and its all slow motion and happy music is playing and then BAM Nemesis comes and blows the thing out of the sky!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silentman101/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:29 pm

NicemanCandy wrote:
The most unexpected moment was when I were happily roaming through the shopping district of Raccoon City searching for the essentials for the cable car and at this point I became bored of searching, and then boom, Nemesis is right there in front of me, came straight through a door!

I am Nemesis...Here to cure your boredom!!!

@K-Mart: So...a tragic helicopter accident was the most unexpected thing for you? Truth be told...I'm still waiting for my most unexpected thing (A helicopter not going down in flames during a game.)
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@K-Mart: So...a tragic helicopter accident was the most unexpected thing for you? Truth be told...I'm still waiting for my most unexpected thing (A helicopter not going down in flames during a game.)

Well I guess for me it was when I'm in the Raccoon Police Department in RE3 and put of nowhere Nemesis jumped through the window, I had my speakers all the way up xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silentman101/
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm

That was straight up terrifying! I've got the feeling that I should bust out that PlayStation classic and try and complete it on hard mode... Defeating Nemesis every time!

Last edited by NicemanCandy on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:02 am

When Nemesis appears to kill Brad... That was pretty scary and unexpected when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 am

RE4 Oven Man, RE2 Crow window break in the corridor where you meet mr x for the first time, RE1 Opening the mansion door after the intro and the first zombie dog jump thru the window.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:59 am

Just remembered something when reading another thread:

When you first encounter the Colmillos near the church in RE4... When I saw the wolf standing there I ran to it when I thought it was Hewie. Then it bursted tentacles from it's back and scared the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:29 am

ummm....sheva is unexpected lol!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:35 am

When The plagas were first introduced to me. I was kind of new to the storline so I was like "Umm..."
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Ha Mass. Evil Hewie!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just remembered something when reading another thread:

When you first encounter the Colmillos near the church in RE4... When I saw the wolf standing there I ran to it when I thought it was Hewie. Then it bursted tentacles from it's back and scared the shit out of me.

I'm going to guess, that's the dog from that cell shaded game right?

It does look like him/her/it.

Is Colmillos what those wolfs are called?

Speaking of, I thought they were alright, annoying when they jumped on you, took away a gauranteed half of your health.

Same with the dogs in RE5, thought I do like their mouths.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Spike, Hewie is the dog from the game Haunting Ground. He's an epic dog.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike, Hewie is the dog from the game Haunting Ground. He's an epic dog.

That's not the paint one is it?

I guess I've got the wrong one.

I also liked that dog from Dead To Rights Retribution.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:36 pm

No, Hewie is different. The one you are thinking of is a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:52 am

Amaterasu from Okami to be exact. It was a she.

Random Haunting Grounds reference ftw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most unexpected thing ever in RE   Most unexpected thing ever in RE Empty

Back to top Go down

Most unexpected thing ever in RE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next