HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The most annoying thing about re6!

Go down 
+11
Vandal
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
37 Narwhals
ChrisRedfieldRE156
McShowtime
Teh Black Cat
Spike991
Known_Hero
RaviorStygian
Jamesy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

The most annoying thing about re6! Empty
PostSubject: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Do you agree that the most annoying thing about re6 is that you could not pause during game play? I don't get why capcom would disable this?

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Do you agree that the most annoying thing about re6 is that you could not pause during game play? I don't get why capcom would disable this?

It's only disabled when online and partners or agent hunt are enabled.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm

I never play online nor did I enable agent hunt.... I think?
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Yes you did. Otherwise, you wouldn't be having this problem. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Well you could pause during gameplay, and it was a simple Pause. There was however a different screen, a menu with options, like Ending the game, or returning to a checkpoint, but that wasn't during the Pause though. Is that what you're referring to? Definately annoying when you're getting attacked or something and you just want to end the game. But otherwise maybe not such a big deal.

I think Start would Pause the game during gameplay, and Select would bring up that menu with options like with the controls and ending the game and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:31 pm

It's annoying when playing online, but expected.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 pm

I had this problem during my first campaign runs, but after a while it resolved itself, not sure how... XD
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Then it should have a paused. U cant pause only when online . . . Actually i think that Agent Hunt was most annoying thing bout RE 6. IM a PC gamer so im waiting for a PC realise, i've played only one chapter on my buddys Xbox in Hunt mode, most of the bad guys were trying to figure out how to move, I actually waited for them until they were ready :lool:
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Then it should have a paused. U cant pause only when online . . . Actually i think that Agent Hunt was most annoying thing bout RE 6. IM a PC gamer so im waiting for a PC realise, i've played only one chapter on my buddys Xbox in Hunt mode, most of the bad guys were trying to figure out how to move, I actually waited for them until they were ready :lool:

It is so hard to actually hit anyone in agent hunt, especially in Leon's campaign, even if no one shoots at me I usually go flying past them >.>

Eventually I spawned as a screamer and I just hid and kept screaming till they died. I bet they were pissed that they couldn't find me lol!

The most annoying thing would definitely be the quick time events, if I fail and get an insta-death, then I get annoyed because I have to repeat a part for no good reason, but if I pass them they still won't improve my enjoyment of the game at all. Also, I hate how they force you to fight some enemies over-and-over again, Ustanak (or whatever it's called) was fine, but the chainsaw enemy and Simmons were just too much.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

It is so hard to actually hit anyone in agent hunt, especially in Leon's campaign, even if no one shoots at me I usually go flying past them >.>

Eventually I spawned as a screamer and I just hid and kept screaming till they died. I bet they were pissed that they couldn't find me lol!

The most annoying thing would definitely be the quick time events, if I fail and get an insta-death, then I get annoyed because I have to repeat a part for no good reason, but if I pass them they still won't improve my enjoyment of the game at all. Also, I hate how they force you to fight some enemies over-and-over again, Ustanak (or whatever it's called) was fine, but the chainsaw enemy and Simmons were just too much.

Well yea taht actually turned the reason why the game received bad reviews, its tood long and repetitive, but the story of it is so awesome that i wont pay attention to that . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 am

When starting up the game, put the network status into "Offline" in the menu they give you before a chapter. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:57 am

Jamesy dont tell me you played RE6 this whole time not knowing how to pause?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:44 am

I thought the most annoying thing was the boss battles.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:35 am

Most annoying thing for me? the fact that nobody realized that Ada can switch outfits quicker than light Wink. None of them make the link that something is wrong with this .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Most annoying thing for me? the fact that nobody realized that Ada can switch outfits quicker than light Wink. None of them make the link that something is wrong with this .
Finish the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:

I did. All campaigns done. Chris never realized he saw Carla shot instead of Ada. Leon never realizes he s proctecting Carla instead of Ada. And their outfits are clearly different.

When Chris and Piers do the car chase, they're following Carla, and as soon as they arrived, they see Ada on the boat closing the door. Two CLEARLY different outfits. But they don't even notice. Leon make the same mistake.

This is what I meant by '' Switching outfits quicker than light ''. I was avoiding spoilers, but oh well Razz.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:49 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:

I did. All campaigns done. Chris never realized he saw Carla shot instead of Ada. Leon never realizes he s proctecting Carla instead of Ada. And their outfits are clearly different.

When Chris and Piers do the car chase, they're following Carla, and as soon as they arrived, they see Ada on the boat closing the door. Two CLEARLY different outfits. But they don't even notice. Leon make the same mistake.

This is what I meant by '' Switching outfits quicker than light ''. I was avoiding spoilers, but oh well Razz.
Ah, the game has been out for over a month, if you don't know that already then you shouldn't be here. But yeah, that's bothering me now.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:

Ah, the game has been out for over a month, if you don't know that already then you shouldn't be here. But yeah, that's bothering me now.

Yeah, such a obvious thing and they never get a clue. None. Crack is a hell of a drug, it seems XD
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:

Spoiler:

It wasn't a "Quicker than light" thing.

Chris does not know Ada's personality. So seeing her change dress would most probably not bother him(+ he's focusing on chasin her).
Who knows maybe he thought of why she changed outfits frequently but just didn't bother?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:31 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:

Yeah, such a obvious thing and they never get a clue. None. Crack is a hell of a drug, it seems XD

I chalk it up to them being very in the mission, if you realize, Piers and Chris are running for their lives or killing shit the whole campaign I don't think they would stop and think ''WAIT ERMEGEHRD WHAT IF THIS IS A CLONE'', I mean, who would do that?if you saw someone with a different outfit really quickly, would you automatically assume CLONE? didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:54 am

Wow, Seriously, The most annoying thing currently is that i can't read any topics related to RE 6 without getting spoiled. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 am

You know what I find annoying? The fact that I have to find these damn emblems in order to learn more about the story Mad
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Wow, Seriously, The most annoying thing currently is that i can't read any topics related to RE 6 without getting spoiled. Damn it.
Do what I did and don't read any RE6 threads until you completely beat the campaign. Don't even look up any videos on youtube. Spoilers are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:55 am

Known_Hero wrote:
You know what I find annoying? The fact that I have to find these damn emblems in order to learn more about the story Mad

They did this to prevent waiting in multiplayer games I think. Easier to make them as emblems instead of waiting for a player to read the lot of them all around.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:59 am

00biohazard wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:
Mercy wrote:
McShowtime wrote:

I chalk it up to them being very in the mission, if you realize, Piers and Chris are running for their lives or killing shit the whole campaign I don't think they would stop and think ''WAIT ERMEGEHRD WHAT IF THIS IS A CLONE'', I mean, who would do that?if you saw someone with a different outfit really quickly, would you automatically assume CLONE? didn't think so.

It's possible. It annoyed me because I realized it. I saw that something was wrong without even beginning Jake's campaign ( Did the campaigns in order ) and if I did, top agents of the usa and veteran BSAA operatives should have realized it as well. it's one of the main story hooks and it's so lazily overlooked... I don't know, I don't like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most annoying thing about re6!   The most annoying thing about re6! Empty

Back to top Go down

The most annoying thing about re6!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next