HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?

Go down 
+10
spawn
ChickenHeart
Nobudy
00biohazard
37 Narwhals
Industrial Ridden
Vandal
weskersbarber
SWITCHMYND
Rasklapanje
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasklapanje
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? Empty
PostSubject: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 pm

I think RE6 is a great game and very unfairly rated by some critics, but it does have a couple of things that could be improved

For me, the main one is the inventory system, it is horrible.

I don't mind that we only have 9 slots to store ammo and health, but what I really hate is that we cannot discard a weapon once it is found/unlocked

If you want to play through one of the campaigns and use only 3-4 weapons you will keep on finding ammo for the weapons you don't wish to use

Eg If I want to play through Helena campaign using Picador, Hydra, Sniper and L Hawk and not use Shotgun or ARRN. I will keep on finding ammo for both those two weapons and I have to constantly discard or check each item drop before picking up.
Also whenever you drop the ammo you don't want, to free up space for grenades or herbs, the game will always give you more of the same damn ammo at the very next box/crate you smash

I wish they would just give us the option to choose our weapons before we start playing once we have completed the campaign
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:16 pm

ammo slots, i hated it, i would find ammo for a bunch of stuff i needed but they would be full and i would have to discard somthing. i am tired if discarding shit i need.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 pm

The fact that you have to face Simmons about 6 times. Ruined Leon's campaign for me.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Controls are contorted.
You can't control the camera at times.
Four campaigns, and nothing seemed to progress.
There were tons of problems in the end, a lot could have been improved to make the game a more enjoyable experience.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:46 pm

I liked the inventory system.

I hated the rope climb at the end of Leon's Campaign.
I don't really like all the action in Chris's Campaign.
I don't like Helena that much. (Atleast she isn't as bad as Sheva)
It seems like the female characters in RE are just getting worse and worse.

Ada is still hot, especially when you play as her and you climb through the ducts and such. Oh man, and I also hate that there is no one ever playing when I'm on. Nobody joins my game for like a good hour or two.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Way too many enemies with guns. The boss fights suck.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Leon' campaign. Supposed to be the most relevant, and it was the most pointless.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Leon' campaign. Supposed to be the most relevant, and it was the most pointless.
Come to think of it, Leon's campaign & the Tall Oaks outbreak have almost nothing related to the HAOS plan. Though I'll admit that we find out who actually runs this country. But remember that if it hadn't been for Leon, Jake and Sherry may not have been rescued. Then again, Chris and Piers would've been able to kill Carla and by extension, eliminating Ada's battle with Carla.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:31 pm

A lot of things were pointless about Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Come to think of it, Leon's campaign & the Tall Oaks outbreak have almost nothing related to the HAOS plan. Though I'll admit that we find out who actually runs this country. But remember that if it hadn't been for Leon, Jake and Sherry may not have been rescued. Then again, Chris and Piers would've been able to kill Carla and by extension, eliminating Ada's battle with Carla.

Yeah but Leon just told Chris. He didn't actually do the saving. And after that he just avoidad zombies and headed towards extraction. He pointlessly went after Simmons, the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, when he already had the evidence to take him down. Instead of being the most relevant protagonit, he became secondary in terms of importance to Jake and Chris.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm

It wasn't Resident Evil 1
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm

In Leon's campaign, when you had to help that guy find his daughter...how you had to walk so painfully slow, and how you couldn't proceed until that guy caught up to you. For someone who has lost their daughter and is frantically trying to search for her he sure was taking his damn time.

I know that the point was to force the gamer to take in the atmosphere around them and appreciate the aesthetics of the surroundings (at least I think that's what they were trying to do), because some people would have just run through the whole thing if they could have. I am not asking for the ability to run, I would have appreciated a brisk walking pace though.
Back to top Go down
Crimson_Wolf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Ketsueki_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 am

1. I dislike that Piers had to die yet Helena didn't.

2. I dislike that each campaign had very weak introductions. Why didn't Leon's campaign start BEFORE the outbreak in Tall Oaks and build up to the outbreak and Leon having to shoot the president? If Chris had amnesia, why the hell did the B.S.A.A. send him in a battle zone a day after they find him after 6 months of searching? I just would have preferred somewhat slower introductions for each campaign similar to earlier RE(Not RE:CV).

3. I HATED the vehicle sections, I hated how terrible and stiff the controls were, I hated how terrible and bland everything looked during these segments, and they felt out of place.

4. I dislike how lazy the weapon naming was.

5. I dislike how linear everything was, I actually think RE5 was less linear than RE6. Resident Evil NEEDS to go back to the large Maze-like areas like RE1-RE:CV.

6. I didn't like how decayed the University looked. Seriously, look at how old and worn down the walls as well as a few other things looked.

7. I dislike how there is no mention of Jill at all.

8. Alternate Costumes. I hate the alternate costumes for Piers, Helena, and Sherry and Jake's and Ada's could have been better. I'm annoyed that Agent and Carla don't have any Alternate costumes.

9. And I hate how Capcom missed a great opportunity with the Polygon Costumes for Helena, Jake, and Piers(And Agent and Carla). Capcom could have made those characters look like classic RE characters with the EX3 costumes.

Helena = RE2 Claire Redfield
Jake = RE1 Albert Wesker
Agent = RE2 HUNK
Carla = RE2 Annete Birkin
Piers = Not sure, maybe Forrest Speyer, or Brad Vickers from RE1 or maybe Tofu from RE2?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:41 am

Quicktime events. There were WAAAAAAY too many of them. It's okay every once in a while but when it happens every few minutes it gets irritating.

@OP: You could always have the increased drop rate skills for specific items. Sure it's going the extra step but at least it'd help.

Crimson_Wolf wrote:
Piers = Not sure, maybe Forrest Speyer, or Brad Vickers from RE1 or maybe Tofu from RE2?
Why not Richard Aiken? Both characters ended up sacrificing themselves. I rather do like those costume ideas you have.

Btw. I love how the OP asked for one thing that annoyed people yet everyone is listing a dozen other reasons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Crimson_Wolf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Ketsueki_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Crimson_Wolf wrote:
Why not Richard Aiken? Both characters ended up sacrificing themselves. I rather do like those costume ideas you have.

Very Happy

You make a great point, I just wish capcom would have thought of doing something like this though.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 pm

i think theres way to many bad things about re6 but the worst thing is its Not Scary ...

we need scary people ... we need horror , we dont Need another Resident Evil:COD

listen up Capcom for whatever you doing with RE7

Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 pm

02viperacr wrote:
i think theres way to many bad things about re6 but the worst thing is its Not Scary ...

we need scary people ... we need horror , we dont Need another Resident Evil:COD

I never thought any RE game was scary to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

Same here.

You say people who want action, go play COD. I say, people who want horror should go play Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

Same here.

You say people who want action, go play COD. I say, people who want horror should go play Silent Hill.

Yeah, Silent Hill is probably the only games that have successfully scared me. Fatal Frame did, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

Same here.

Yeah, Silent Hill is probably the only games that have successfully scared me. Fatal Frame did, but that's about it.
Ooh, have you played any Siren or Amnesia games? If you haven't, you totally should. Those are also up there as some of the scariest game series.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Personally, I think some of the custom stories for Amnesia are scarier than the actual story mode. I can't wait for "A Machine for Pigs" to come out. Sadly, there is still no set release date Sad...I just hope it comes out sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

Same here.

Ooh, have you played any Siren or Amnesia games? If you haven't, you totally should. Those are also up there as some of the scariest game series.

Never played Amnesia, don't have a good pc or any money. Unless it's on a console... My friends were telling me SH is it's main competition in horror and scares. I find that hard to believe because I never thought that there would be a game that could be as scary as SH. Looks like I'm about to be proven wrong. I haven't watched any vids on it because when I first play it, I want to experience the whole thing blind.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

Same here.

Never played Amnesia, don't have a good pc or any money. Unless it's on a console... My friends were telling me SH is it's main competition in horror and scares. I find that hard to believe because I never thought that there would be a game that could be as scary as SH. Looks like I'm about to be proven wrong. I haven't watched any vids on it because when I first play it, I want to experience the whole thing blind.
It's an indie game so you don't need much money OR a good PC to play it. The price seems to be 15 bucks on Steam.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
02viperacr wrote:

Same here.

It's an indie game so you don't need much money OR a good PC to play it. The price seems to be 15 bucks on Steam.

Not sure yet, I do want to play it though, but I can't even run minecraft on the normal render distance without having like 15fps. Even on the lowest settings. Guess im being punished for having a laptop XD XD

I went to a website. It checks your computer info and you can search a game up and it tells you if you can run a certain game or not. I searched up Amnesia: The Dark Descent and this came up "Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information."

I wanna get the best experience out of it without lowering any settings. not gonna happen any time soon.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:

I went to a website. It checks your computer info and you can search a game up and it tells you if you can run a certain game or not. I searched up Amnesia: The Dark Descent and this came up "Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information."
Do you remember the website? I'd like to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next