Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How's Sherry ?

Go down 
+7
Quantrell
Spike991
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Agent Zero
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

How's Sherry ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:10 am

Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:
You mean the one blonde girl that there's no guarantee was even intended to be Sherry?

Not even close, I'm talking about the storyline, that involves her character, which has been neglected for a very long time. As for the blonde, whether it was guaranteed or not is irrelevant, it was definately ecouraged by Capcom that Sherry was in the game. There were many instances where Capcom hinted at her, and it was pretty common knowledge at one point that Sherry would be in RE5, don't you remember?

I remember, since then I've never trusted what Game Magazines say, most of it is Speculative Bull Shit. They said a lot of Bull Shit about RE5 like how they hinted at the Volcano causing the infection, Sherry being in the game, possible run and shoot controls, etc...

Next RE6, I'm not even buying that bull shit, I give up.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Voltius wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:
You mean the one blonde girl that there's no guarantee was even intended to be Sherry?

Not even close, I'm talking about the storyline, that involves her character, which has been neglected for a very long time. As for the blonde, whether it was guaranteed or not is irrelevant, it was definately ecouraged by Capcom that Sherry was in the game. There were many instances where Capcom hinted at her, and it was pretty common knowledge at one point that Sherry would be in RE5, don't you remember?

I remember, since then I've never trusted what Game Magazines say, most of it is Speculative Bull Shit. They said a lot of Bull Shit about RE5 like how they hinted at the Volcano causing the infection, Sherry being in the game, possible run and shoot controls, etc...

Next RE6, I'm not even buying that bull shit, I give up.

Yeah, a real let down. As I have said before though, and something I still believe to be true, is that Sherry was originally meant to be in RE5, and meant to be there as the chick in the red dress...

At one point I thought Sherry was going to be the cloaked character in the bird mask. RE5 had that great plot idea with having the mysterious cloaked character(although that kind of describes HUNK, we know who that is, this was a mystery). Even if you suspected who the character was, or you thought you knew, until he/she/it, was finally unmasked, you didn't really know.Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, a real let down. As I have said before though, and something I still believe to be true, is that Sherry was originally meant to be in RE5, and meant to be there as the chick in the red dress...

You know that actually sounds quite right. It's like they were planning on making RE5 a big long epic game and then the budget hit. They left out Sherry, left out the mine-cart ride (but left a working sample in the game), and a bunch of other stuff too. If you look at RE5 it feels like there's a LOT of place holders. The whole game feels like there's bits and pieces missing in between.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Voltius wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

You know that actually sounds quite right. It's like they were planning on making RE5 a big long epic game and then the budget hit. They left out Sherry, left out the mine-cart ride (but left a working sample in the game), and a bunch of other stuff too. If you look at RE5 it feels like there's a LOT of place holders. The whole game feels like there's bits and pieces missing in between.

Definately. It was still great, and epic, but was definately a few steps behind what it should have been.
Back to top Go down
Míchéal Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Míchéal Redfield

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:02 am

Agent Zero wrote:
How's Sherry's Fate after taken by Wesker's Organization (because he say "our hand") ?

I think Wesker wil control Sherry the way he controlled Jill in Resident Evil 5, and maybe RE6 is with Leon and Claire so Wesker makes Sherry try to kill them?
In all fairness Wesker just has hurt so many people in RE Very Happy He took Steve's body. He took Sherry... He killed the founder of Umbrella Wink
I think Sherry would make a good character to play in the new RE.

(Any release date yet?)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Wesker is dead though...He won't be in RE6. Plus Spencer hurt more people than Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Míchéal Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Míchéal Redfield

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Well Wesker survived before Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Capcom officially announced his death. I'm so sick of repeating this. Sad

Siliconera is reporting from a Comic Con 2009 Capcom panel that Masachika Kawata, Producer for Resident Evil games that Albert Wesker will not be returning for the next Resident Evil game.

Kawata stated to a panel attendee, “Even if you want Albert Wesker to come back there is no chance of that happening.”

I am officially making this my signature, because no one in the world will accept it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Míchéal Redfield wrote:
Well Wesker survived before Smile

That's right. He died like ten times already, and while I was going with it the first 9, after that, it just got ridiculous. In fact, him being brought back more than he needed to, has made me not want anyone to come back from the dead anymore...when that becomes normal to see with numerous characters in numerous games, that's when it's time to just get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's Sherry ?   How's Sherry ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's Sherry ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2