HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
K-Mart
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) Empty
PostSubject: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 am

So I was watching Degeneration and I was wounding why Claire never asked Leon how Sherry is or Leon never told Claire where or how Sherry was. I just find that really odd. I mean in the end of the RE2 part of The Darkside Chronicles it makes it seem that the government it keep her for experimental purposes and I know that wouldn't fly with Leon or Claire. I really think we all need to find out what's up with Sherry Birkin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silentman101/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:12 am

Either Leon and Claire are planning something or Capcom just decided to dismiss her :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm sure Capcom just said screw her. I want to know what she is doing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 pm

K-Mart wrote:
So I was watching Degeneration and I was wounding why Claire never asked Leon how Sherry is or Leon never told Claire where or how Sherry was. I just find that really odd. I mean in the end of the RE2 part of The Darkside Chronicles it makes it seem that the government it keep her for experimental purposes and I know that wouldn't fly with Leon or Claire. I really think we all need to find out what's up with Sherry Birkin.

I guess they weren't really together long enough to have a normal conversation, Leon & Claire that is. That should have been the topic of discussion....not Angela...

Degeneration was really cool and amazing simply because of the characters, how awesome the CGI looked, and the fact that was a true, canon RE movie, but it really didn't deliver in too many other ways though.

Just like RE5, leaving out really important things, i.e. not talking about The Organization, WilPharma, "S", etc.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Jesus Spike...is your sig serious right now? Claire Redfield-Kennedy? I want to die. I officially want to whither away.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jesus Spike...is your sig serious right now? Claire Redfield-Kennedy? I want to die. I officially want to whither away.

It is indeed serious. It doesn't appeal to the masses?

Obviously I didn't make it, I may just go ahead and change it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Haha. You should make a poll to see who likes it and who hates it. Then you can decide if you should keep it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. You should make a poll to see who likes it and who hates it. Then you can decide if you should keep it.

It's a cool pic of Claire, I just snatched it because it was convienent, I'll probably make the change, making a poll sounds like too much work for someone feeling lazy.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Suit yourself Mr. Lazytown.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 am

Claire Redfield-Kennedy... And why is Ada's butterfly thingy in there too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Claire Redfield-Kennedy... And why is Ada's butterfly thingy in there too Very Happy
Obviously they are the same person, Claire and Ada. I mean, they both wear red. They both have "A's" in their names. They also have just one voice actor (unless someone different voiced Ada in UC. It's uncredited).

I really don't like that idea though. Claire and Leon are like pals. You know? Buds. Not lovers. Maybe if they were the last people on earth.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Obviously they are the same person, Claire and Ada. I mean, they both wear red. They both have "A's" in their names. They also have just one voice actor (unless someone different voiced Ada in UC. It's uncredited).

I really don't like that idea though. Claire and Leon are like pals. You know? Buds. Not lovers. Maybe if they were the last people on earth.

I believe I got it from a site called Devious Art. You could probably find it and ask the creator...

I don't really like the idea so much either. I don't know, same with Jill & Chris, perhaps it should just stay a close partnership. As for Leon & Claire, they should have had more interaction in Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
. . . same with Jill & Chris, perhaps it should just stay a close partnership.
I actually like that idea. They would be great together. They're also very dedicated to each other. I think it would be a nice relationship.

I can't really imagine Leon being committed to someone for very long. He's too . . . I don't know. "Following a lady's lead is not my style."

You never know, he might become more open.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Leon is obviously saving himself for Ada, or Jamesy....

Yeah I can't imagine him settling down with anybody, it will probably always be this type of relationship with Ada, which I like I might add, but him and Claire, just friends. Claire seems dedicated to her other boyfriend anyway, TerraSave.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 am

Spike991 wrote:
I believe I got it from a site called Devious Art. You could probably find it and ask the creator...
You mean Deviant Art? I wouldn't have bothered to correct if I didn't have stuff there too Very Happy

This gives me a good reason for shameless self promotion, my account is in my "homepage" thingy on my profile.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
You mean Deviant Art? I wouldn't have bothered to correct if I didn't have stuff there too Very Happy

This gives me a good reason for shameless self promotion, my account is in my "homepage" thingy on my profile.

Ah yes, apparently I've made several typos recently. I can contribute some to using a laptop(which I dread).

I made one other mistake, other than Devious Art, Dead To Reads, when I meant Dead To Rights.Smile

I might just check out your page. There is some really cool stuff up there, signature worthy.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Mass, you can put a link to your page in your sig and even make a thread for it if you want. Not against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mass, you can put a link to your page in your sig and even make a thread for it if you want. Not against the rules.
But it already is in there. Under my sig is a "website" button.

And actually I've made a thread for that a long time ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 am

No one checks info pages. I know because I have a lot of comments on people's info pages that they don't even know about.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 am

They might have talked about Sherry before the movie?
I also would love to know what happened to Sherry Birkin.
It would be very nice to see her in a future RE game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:36 am

ChrisSherry wrote:

We've been saying that for at least two years now...leading up to RE5 and everything. I don't think Capcom really intends to do anything with her, or so it seems.

Maybe it's just top secret.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

We've been saying that for at least two years now...leading up to RE5 and everything. I don't think Capcom really intends to do anything with her, or so it seems.

maybe when she grow older there will be like a new RE title starring her and her continuing story would be told
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

maybe when she grow older there will be like a new RE title starring her and her continuing story would be told

She's already older. At 12 years old by RE2, which was 1998, she would be 22 by RE5. She can legally drink in the US, that's old enough to have a starring role in an RE game.

I do remember hearing something about how Capcom went back and took out the final line of the Wesker's Report, where he says, "Sherry is safe in out hands....I would never underestimate Birkin"....I don't remember where I heard that, but I haven't heard anything about it since.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

She's already older. At 12 years old by RE2, which was 1998, she would be 22 by RE5. She can legally drink in the US, that's old enough to have a starring role in an RE game.

I do remember hearing something about how Capcom went back and took out the final line of the Wesker's Report, where he says, "Sherry is safe in out hands....I would never underestimate Birkin"....I don't remember where I heard that, but I haven't heard anything about it since.

how rude of capcom... sherry is no longer
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:01 pm

She is there, just forgotten. I sometimes hate Capcom for stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)   Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd. (Involves my Sherry questions.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next