HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what ever happened to sherry birkin?

Go down 
+2
Godzilla90s
aidenhtid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aidenhtid
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

what ever happened to sherry birkin? Empty
PostSubject: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:25 pm

in weskers report.... he says sherry birkin is "safely in our hands " and " she will be very useful to us" ... but we do not see her again in resident evil 4 and 5 .....

soo i do really wonder whatever happened to her? .. maybe an appearence in resident evil 6 is in order.... unless im tottally missing something? lol!

and reports that wesker is not dead after resident evil 5 as if you watch closely the 2 rocket launchers do not hit hit directly on the head but miss slightly over his shoulder... so do you think he wud survive or is was really killed off??

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:42 pm

i always thought sherry was that girl in RE5 who has the red dress and the long blonde hair that you see not too far in the game.
Back to top Go down
aidenhtid
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:43 pm

lol.. nahh it cant be :S .. i bloody hope not anyways haha Razz .. owell i nicelittle climax for RE6 there Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I think the woman who got killed early in the game was named Allyson or something like that. Not Sherry. Just to clear that one out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Alright lets do this Sherry Birkin is the daughter of scientists William and Annette Birkin and is one of those children that aren't loved by parents because the parents are to preoccupied with their work.

When the T-Virus broke out in the city it also broke out just after William took the G-Virus; while this was happening Annette told Sherry to go to the R.P.D Station to be safe, but ended up nearly being killed by zombies until she was found by 1:Claire (the original RE2) 2:Leon and Claire (RE:DC).

Then she did the good thing as any little girl would do, go and hide somewhere random after they met the mutated William, and so their search was on to find Sherry which led them to a secret underground Umbrella lab, they met her but she was implanted with a G-Embryo from William, because of their connection, so Leon and Claire go off to find the vaccine.

Once they got her the vaccine they had escape because of the self destruct system, They found themselves a train and defeated William for the last time and escaped the Umbrella lab. Claire still tried to find Chris and Leon and Sherry were taken in by the US Government (quote will be put in tomorrow , when i get my laptop Wink ) and it must seem that Wesker got hold of Sherry.
...And that my friends, is the story of Sherry Birkin, more or less, and thats it tonight so I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate

santa - rendeer - rendeer - rendeer - rendeer - rendeer
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:02 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
i always thought sherry was that girl in RE5 who has the red dress and the long blonde hair that you see not too far in the game.

I always thought the same. In fact, even though it isn't her, I still feel that before the racism accusations had prompted the changes, it was more than likely her.

And I don't know if anyone else is familiar with this, but I was informed that Capcom rereleased or whatever, the Wesker's Report, omitting the Sherry line at the end...which I personally don't like, but who knows.

Also, for anyone who plays Darkside, at the end of the RE2 section, it seems that Krauser was the US government agent who captured, or at least interrogated Leon, and since Krauser joined up with The Organization in 2002 it would have been easy for them to get Sherry through him, and it could certainly have been Jack's sales pitch, much like Wesker needed to combat data of the T-002 possibly...
Back to top Go down
Biohazard2Fan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Biohazard2Fan

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:44 am

yea they left sherry's story un fineshed which i dont like because she is one of my fav characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to sherry birkin?   what ever happened to sherry birkin? Empty

Back to top Go down

what ever happened to sherry birkin?
Page 1 of 1