Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Young Runaway Sherry

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

The Young Runaway Sherry Empty
PostSubject: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 am

I found this on Wiki two weeks ago.

"Sherry also appears in radio play entitled: The Young Runaway Sherry. It states after their survival, they were chased by men in black which caused Sherry to separate from Leon and Claire and seek refuge with a woman named Meg Peters. After Meg's grandfather was shot down, Meg took the role of Sherry's protector despite her not initially believing in things like zombies."
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 am

Take anything you read on Wiki with a grain of sand. Anyone can edit it. For example, I could go on and put in that Sherry and Claire were in the Marines and defended Wake Island against the Japanese in WWII, but it wouldn't make it true.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:50 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Take anything you read on Wiki with a grain of sand. Anyone can edit it. For example, I could go on and put in that Sherry and Claire were in the Marines and defended Wake Island against the Japanese in WWII, but it wouldn't make it true.

Yeah, I know that sometimes it can be false. But, most of the time when I read stuff on Wiki it's true.
There is a cd or something with this "The young runaway Sherry". It's only in Japan though. I don't know it it's canon or not. I doubt it, since Wesker has her, or had her. maybe the Wesker's Report is not canon? lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:43 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yeah, I know that sometimes it can be false. But, most of the time when I read stuff on Wiki it's true.
There is a cd or something with this "The young runaway Sherry". It's only in Japan though. I don't know it it's canon or not. I doubt it, since Wesker has her, or had her. maybe the Wesker's Report is not canon? lol

Well like Ghost Leader said just because it is on Wikipedia doesn't make it true, as I could go on and put that Claire and Sherry are lovers...(sorry just had to.Smile

But like you said ChrisSherry, most of the time it is true, I haven't found many myself when something was false, and if it is talking about some product like that it just may exist, like when I first heard of the Wesker's Report, I tangled with the idea of it being false, as one of the places I read about it was on wiki, but now I have it in my possession.Smile

And I would very much like to hear about that Runnaway Sherry thing.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I found this on Wiki two weeks ago.

"Sherry also appears in radio play entitled: The Young Runaway Sherry. It states after their survival, they were chased by men in black which caused Sherry to separate from Leon and Claire and seek refuge with a woman named Meg Peters. After Meg's grandfather was shot down, Meg took the role of Sherry's protector despite her not initially believing in things like zombies."
Could be very interesting...wonder if this might be available for download somewhere. GL...the thought of little Sherry chomping on a Lucky Strike and laying down suppressing fire with a BAR or "ma deuce" is just too rich...love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Well like Ghost Leader said just because it is on Wikipedia doesn't make it true, as I could go on and put that Claire and Sherry are lovers...(sorry just had to.Smile

But like you said ChrisSherry, most of the time it is true, I haven't found many myself when something was false, and if it is talking about some product like that it just may exist, like when I first heard of the Wesker's Report, I tangled with the idea of it being false, as one of the places I read about it was on wiki, but now I have it in my possession.Smile

And I would very much like to hear about that Runnaway Sherry thing.Smile

Yeah, I don't know lol Everythings confusing. They should make a new book that has everything canon in it. Smile Kind of like the archives. Smile

[quote] Could be very interesting...wonder if this might be available for download somewhere. GL...the thought of little Sherry chomping on a Lucky Strike and laying down suppressing fire with a BAR or "ma deuce" is just too rich...love it! [/quote

Me too. I tried to look it up on Google, And a CD did come up, It's japanese. lol
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

How do you know they didn't?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:17 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

I LOL so freakin hard when I read that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

Voltius wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

How do you know they didn't?
Lol, if I had any image editing skills I'd take pictures of Claire and Sherry, paste M1 helmets on their heads and Garand rifles in their hands, and post it here. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Young Runaway Sherry   The Young Runaway Sherry Empty

Back to top Go down

The Young Runaway Sherry
Page 1 of 1