HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well to perfectly honest Lost in Nightmares was really good (well at least the part where your in the mansion) but sewer and dungeon part was not as good in my opinion.

And god damn why did they not put zombies in the mansion. Are capcom really that lazy to only include one enemy in the game considering how long we have to wait untill RE6 they should have included more stuff in LIN. Even better scrap the idea of Desperate Escape and put more effort into making LIN longer and more entertaining.

well if you play in veteran mode,two guardian of insanitys appear in the mansion and can kill you instantly with one grab.it happened to me online even when i got help from my partner
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well to perfectly honest Lost in Nightmares was really good (well at least the part where your in the mansion) but sewer and dungeon part was not as good in my opinion.

And god damn why did they not put zombies in the mansion. Are capcom really that lazy to only include one enemy in the game considering how long we have to wait untill RE6 they should have included more stuff in LIN. Even better scrap the idea of Desperate Escape and put more effort into making LIN longer and more entertaining.

The mansion was amazing, very nostalgic.Smile The puzzles were there, but minimal. I liked playing the piano with Jill, on the 360 version, but when I played on the PS3, I had a hard time, as I continue to get the square & circle button placements confused...

The Guardians added some tension and fear, I actually find myself slowing down at corners to take a look, especially with all of the sounds you hear, which might be them, or might be nothing...it definately plays with what you cannot see.Smile

Also, the Progenitor Zombies were the most annoying things ever...they just pop up long enough to grab you and put you in a foul mood.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

The mansion was amazing, very nostalgic.Smile The puzzles were there, but minimal. I liked playing the piano with Jill, on the 360 version, but when I played on the PS3, I had a hard time, as I continue to get the square & circle button placements confused...

The Guardians added some tension and fear, I actually find myself slowing down at corners to take a look, especially with all of the sounds you hear, which might be them, or might be nothing...it definately plays with what you cannot see.Smile

Also, the Progenitor Zombies were the most annoying things ever...they just pop up long enough to grab you and put you in a foul mood.

i actually liked the progenitor zombies but i think its just because its been so long since we seen zombies in the main series is what made me like them
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:58 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
i actually liked the progenitor zombies but i think its just because its been so long since we seen zombies in the main series is what made me like them

I would like to like them, but other than their noises they make, they are just no fun. I don't understand why Capcom could make some of them get up and run, or even slowly walk at us, try to bite, etc...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Are progenator zombies the same type as the ones in the remake?

As for the mansion they should have included more rooms.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:

they are the ones that cant walk they just get up and grab you in lost in nightmares
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:08 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

they are the ones that cant walk they just get up and grab you in lost in nightmares

Yeah, and they are also in RE5 on that conveyer belt next to the incinerator...where you can kill that first Reaper.

@Jamesy, I think they definately should have included more rooms, but then again, there was the double doors at the top of the staircase that we never got to explore, so we can assume that the Estate was bigger, we just didn't get to see it all, instead of there just being a small set of rooms.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah thats what I mean spike they should have scrapped desperate escape and worked on adding more areas to the mansion for you too explore.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah thats what I mean spike they should have scrapped desperate escape and worked on adding more areas to the mansion for you too explore.

They could have added more of the mansion to explore and still make Desperate Escape at the same time. I can only imagine that Capcom was either lazy, or only wanted us to play that much, and considering how great LIN was, I don't think that they deserve to be called lazy, in regards to LIN.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:42 pm

to be honest my only problem and mostly everybody else's was the lack of enemies altogether.we got alot of ammo for not many enemies but it would have been great to have progenitor zombies that can walk,having them throughout the mansion would have been great
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:51 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
to be honest my only problem and mostly everybody else's was the lack of enemies altogether.we got alot of ammo for not many enemies but it would have been great to have progenitor zombies that can walk,having them throughout the mansion would have been great

We got a fair amount of ammo, but then we lose it all halfway through...

On Vet & Pro you get like 1 extra weapon each, if you're lucky. Not to mention a couple of grenades. I guess enough if you want to try and kill all of the Guardians.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm

To me LIN felt only half completed. They could have a bit more to it.

I imagine we will not be seeing another major RE game for a long time to come.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Almost. The one part of the game that I would not have minded be prolonged, or expanded on, is the mansion part. Of course when I played the first time I was there for awhile trying to figure out exactly what to do, like using the fireplace for the paper, etc. The documents also make the experience in the mansion that much sweeter.Smile

I would like to have had more booby traps, more rooms that were like their Raccoon Estate counterpart. I also really want to know more about this Alex Wesker. We got a real cliffhanger there...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:

yeah i was shocked when i was walking up the stairs to the scene where wesker kills spencer.it was too short as we know.the only re game coming soon is resident evil portable for the psp.there was talk of an outbreak file 3 but im not a big fan of the outbreak series
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Almost. The one part of the game that I would not have minded be prolonged, or expanded on, is the mansion part. Of course when I played the first time I was there for awhile trying to figure out exactly what to do, like using the fireplace for the paper, etc. The documents also make the experience in the mansion that much sweeter.Smile

I would like to have had more booby traps, more rooms that were like their Raccoon Estate counterpart. I also really want to know more about this Alex Wesker. We got a real cliffhanger there...

my opinion is divided on alex.on one hand i want to know more about him but my fear is if he becomes main antagonist for re6 then he might be a poor mans albert and it could run a potentially great character
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:13 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

my opinion is divided on alex.on one hand i want to know more about him but my fear is if he becomes main antagonist for re6 then he might be a poor mans albert and it could run a potentially great character

Hmmm, we'll see soon enough I'm sure.

I personally loved the Outbreak series, I definately wouldn't mind having another entry there, File#3.Smile

Also, you should avoid double-posting...Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:16 pm

The funny thing is the mansion part of LIN only takes 10 mins to complete.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Hmmm, we'll see soon enough I'm sure.

I personally loved the Outbreak series, I definately wouldn't mind having another entry there, File#3.Smile

Also, you should avoid double-posting...Smile

okay will do in the future but whats the problem with it anyway
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
okay will do in the future but whats the problem with it anyway

It is just against the rules...it is actually kind of a basic rule on any forum. You don't do it all the time, so I thought I would just let you know.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

no problemo i didnt even realise i double posted untill you said
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
no problemo i didnt even realise i double posted untill you said

Yeah, when I usually see them I just combine the two, but it is alright.Smile
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:52 am

I'm not big into the running type zombies but they did a great job in explaining why they went through the metamorphosis they did. The crimson heads were very much creepy, and a welcome addition to the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2