Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ever Feel alone EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ever Feel alone EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ever Feel alone EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ever Feel alone EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ever Feel alone EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ever Feel alone EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ever Feel alone EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ever Feel alone

Go down 
+9
NiteKrawler
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
Evil Rage42
SWITCHMYND
Mass Distraction
Valentine Fan
ThomVD
Alice Clone 6
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 am

Ever feel when you are on the internet, you feel more alone? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

Nope. There are a lot of people on the internet, and I always have my friends here on REF. So I don't feel alone on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:07 am

I feel kinda alone in real life, but not on the internet
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 am

Some reason, I look for friends and I never find them Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 am

Ever Feel alone Forever-alone-face

I can't believe no one had posted this yet!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 am

I don't feel alone on the internet or off.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

I'm already alone in real life. I just feel completely isolated. The internet is the only way for me to be happy basically.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 am

Why are y'all so sad face?
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 am

halestride wrote:

Not everybody has a perfect life. The only reason why I feel alone is because I've never had a girlfriend and nobody wants to hang out with me.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 am

Evil Rage42 wrote:
halestride wrote:

Not everybody has a perfect life. The only reason why I feel alone is because I've never had a girlfriend and nobody wants to hang out with me.
Amen to that man. Don't worry the right girl is out there for everyone. If you where around I'm sure I would hang with you man.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 am

And for all of this there is a very simple solution; Get up, go out, and do something. Talk to someone who may be looking at something you may share a common interest in or know about is also a good way to 'make friends' or 'attempt to find yourself a mate in life'. Or you could just get a job.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:40 am

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Ahahahaha!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Why do people keep posting topics like this around here?!
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:42 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And for all of this there is a very simple solution; Get up, go out, and do something. Talk to someone who may be looking at something you may share a common interest in or know about is also a good way to 'make friends' or 'attempt to find yourself a mate in life'. Or you could just get a job.
Exactly!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 am

Oh and I'd also like to add on a lovely little note, when it comes to mates in life being the bigger person and don't go for looks. Alright? I don't care if it's height, weight, whatever. I'm finally able to date a guy I've been crushing on for what seemed like forever now and he's actually shorter then myself but I don't care. :3
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Oh and I'd also like to add on a lovely little note, when it comes to mates in life being the bigger person and don't go for looks. Alright? I don't care if it's height, weight, whatever. I'm finally able to date a guy I've been crushing on for what seemed like forever now and he's actually shorter then myself but I don't care. :3
Yep that true I have been with my girl for around 9 months and she's short and quit a bit older than me. Girls arntmainly in looks they look at how you hold yourself and present yourself.They want a man that is true both to himself and everyone else. I could go on and on, on these topics lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 pm

If you aren't physically attracted to someone though, I wouldn't date them. It's just a bad idea and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Alone? Never ever! ^ THIS YES THANK YOU NITE! (its not about looks) Well maybe its not all about looks but goddamn I wanna be able to go home to someone good looking than be like MY GOD I GOTTA GO HOME TO THAT but hey......at least she can cook....FOR HERSELF! A LOT!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
halestride wrote:

My man, the first thing you have to know about getting women is that you have to leave your comfort zone and put yourself out there to find them. Otherwise,you'll never get the women you desire. It's not about being lucky or anything, but ever heard the phrase, high risk high reward? you have to balance out your attractive features and try to minimize your worse features. And also, having loads of friends won't guarantee attracting women, whoever says that knows nothing, so don't feel limited because you have little friends. Just get some authentic friends who share common interests, have fun, and start heading out to where women are and hit on them! you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Look at it this way, if you stay home, wondering what it's like having the balls to attract sexy girls, it will always be a fantasy, a what if scenario. By going out and maybe getting rejected and facing new things, your out there facing the truth, like a man, and not hiding in fantasy land. Give it a try, I'll bet that being persistent down this road will bring you at least some success with your dating life. Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
If you aren't physically attracted to someone though, I wouldn't date them. It's just a bad idea and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Just don't let it be a ruling factor in your choice though.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Exactly there are other good things about a person that can make you happy not just looks.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I disagree completely. But what physically attracts me, is different from the next guy. The next guy might find my woman ugly or only so-so, but if I find her sexy and attractive I wouldn't care. But it's very important to find her physically attractive, and it should be a deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm

00biohazard wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I disagree completely. But what physically attracts me, is different from the next guy. The next guy might find my woman ugly or only so-so, but if I find her sexy and attractive I wouldn't care. But it's very important to find her physically attractive, and it should be a deciding factor.
yeah that's important to me to but I like finding a girl that's damn hot and not a bitch because I don't want to deal with stupid shit. I Probly wouldnt be with an ugly girl and her have a great personality I would need to find that happy medium kinda thing lol and I did.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Alone? Why? Weird.

I don't feel alone. I have my split personality to talk to. I named him.. Albert Jake S. Redfield

YEAH!
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
Alone? Why? Weird.

I don't feel alone. I have my split personality to talk to. I named him.. Albert Jake S. Redfield

YEAH!
Oh I thought I was the only on but mines name is razeal.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm

If you are not physically attracted to someone, you should not get into a relationship with them. Therefore, it kind of is a deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ever Feel alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever Feel alone   Ever Feel alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Feel alone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next