HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm

I was playing Resident Evi 1 Remake last night and for a challenge I decided to play the game on Hard Mode with Jill Valentine and not bother to burn the corpses of the zombies I shot. Anyway when I was in that narrow hallway next to the room with the moving Knights and deah maks 2 crimson heads came to life and when they were chasing me down the corridoor combined with the dim lighting effect I felt so scared I wanted to wet myself and I am 20 years old Very Happy

Did anyone else feel as scared as I did when more than one crimson head comes running after you? I don't know but that corridoor in particular makes it even more scary affraid
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

is that the hallway with the mirrors.if so then yes i shit myself a few times when those crimsons came at me
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Not with the mirrors I mean the long hallway near where you find Richard Aiken.

I am off now, if your around on the forum might continue this chat tommorow. See ya.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 pm

ahh right i know now.i cant recall facing any crimsons in that hall because i probably burnt the zombies.im off as well we shall continue this chat tommorow
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Not with the mirrors I mean the long hallway near where you find Richard Aiken.

I am off now, if your around on the forum might continue this chat tommorow. See ya.

I know the hall you are talking about, and I don't recall any Crimsons being in there. The only time you see anything other than Richard(or Rebecca or herbs) in there is after you kill Yawn, in which case there was a single zombie, but that is pretty much around the time you make your way for the Guardhouse, and when you come back most of the zombies are replaced with Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:31 am

LOL not that Hallway.

heres the hallway I am talking about. go to 5:21 on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6MJ0ClZ14
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:44 am

Jamesy wrote:
LOL not that Hallway.

heres the hallway I am talking about. go to 5:21 on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6MJ0ClZ14

I can't watch videos. If you describe the hall, I'm sure I can imagine it, I know Spencer's mansion like the back of my hand.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:08 am

In Lost in Nightmares there was a replica of the hallway I am talking about.

The hallway in the RE1 Remake looks smilar to this hallway here:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/30/1194083-r_youkan40041_00000_super.jpg

Or to put it more simply its the hallway with the smashed mirror and where you find that big plank of wood that you use on the fireplace in the Remake.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am

Jamesy wrote:
In Lost in Nightmares there was a replica of the hallway I am talking about.

The hallway in the RE1 Remake looks smilar to this hallway here:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/30/1194083-r_youkan40041_00000_super.jpg

Or to put it more simply its the hallway with the smashed mirror and where you find that big plank of wood that you use on the fireplace in the Remake.

Oh yeah, and the zombie bursts through the door.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:26 pm

I don't know why but when crimsons run at you down that hallway pure terror strikes you. Its almost like your actually there.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I don't know why but when crimsons run at you down that hallway pure terror strikes you. Its almost like your actually there.

I was playing LIN, and when going down the halls there is always that paranoia that a Guardian will pop out and grab you for an insta-kill, and as I was walking down the hall, I saw someone open a door and walk in, and it was Jill, but it had me guessing there.Smile

I've played the REmake so much that there really isn't anything there to shock me anymore...it becomes pretty routine. I should just not play it for a long time, then come back to it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

I was playing LIN, and when going down the halls there is always that paranoia that a Guardian will pop out and grab you for an insta-kill, and as I was walking down the hall, I saw someone open a door and walk in, and it was Jill, but it had me guessing there.Smile

I've played the REmake so much that there really isn't anything there to shock me anymore...it becomes pretty routine. I should just not play it for a long time, then come back to it.

you should not play it for about two years if you can and then you will get the hunger back and you wont remember as much about the game and you will be in for one or two old shocks.well thats what i usually do and it worked for me because ive just started and finished re4 recently after two years of not playing it
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 pm

LOL well I last played the remake in 2003 and then i played it again in 2009 and god it was so cool playing it again after years of being hooked to RE4 and RE5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:35 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

you should not play it for about two years if you can and then you will get the hunger back and you wont remember as much about the game and you will be in for one or two old shocks.well thats what i usually do and it worked for me because ive just started and finished re4 recently after two years of not playing it

Yeah, same here, I hadn't played RE4 for awhile, and I was so used to all of the negativity and anamosity that is usually associated with that game that I forgot how good it was.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Yeah, same here, I hadn't played RE4 for awhile, and I was so used to all of the negativity and anamosity that is usually associated with that game that I forgot how good it was.Smile

when you are playing it you realise how scary it is because when people say it wasnt one bit scary they are talking bullshit
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:56 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
when you are playing it you realise how scary it is because when people say it wasnt one bit scary they are talking bullshit

Yeah it definately has it moments. The village part at the beginning was the best. Starting off in an RE game is always the toughest part, there are always tons of halls and paths to check, and tons of locked doors, very disheartening. At least Capcom knows their way around a good intro, and cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yeah it definately has it moments. The village part at the beginning was the best. Starting off in an RE game is always the toughest part, there are always tons of halls and paths to check, and tons of locked doors, very disheartening. At least Capcom knows their way around a good intro, and cutscenes.

i loved being locked in the house with luis sera and fighting of the ganados.that was great
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

i loved being locked in the house with luis sera and fighting of the ganados.that was great

"Did you send out those invitations, I told you no more than 50 people"

Yeah he was a great character, shame he died before we really got to know him, although we did get to know him more throughout the game even after he died, via his documents, talking about some of the creations, like Regenerators, and how he felt remorse for everything he had done.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

"Did you send out those invitations, I told you no more than 50 people"

Yeah he was a great character, shame he died before we really got to know him, although we did get to know him more throughout the game even after he died, via his documents, talking about some of the creations, like Regenerators, and how he felt remorse for everything he had done.

they killed him off badly imo.what harm would it have done to let him live a little longer
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
they killed him off badly imo.what harm would it have done to let him live a little longer

Yeah, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It would be better to kill him off in a memorable and gruesome, yet tragic way, instead of dragging it on, until he is in a volcano being shot with two RPGs.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yeah, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It would be better to kill him off in a memorable and gruesome, yet tragic way, instead of dragging it on, until he is in a volcano being shot with two RPGs.

I suppose you have a point but i would have liked to see a bit of more interaction between him and saddler before killing him.spike did you ever get the cutscene when in the house with luis,when you shoot him too many times and he turns around and shoots you twice in the heart killing you instantly. I was shocked when i seen it but it showed that luis didnt take bullshit from anyone even if it was an accident
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:08 pm

RE4 is awsome and I am sorry but its better than RE5 in my opinion.

Then again Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape are improvements so maybe thats not true.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Then again Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape are improvements so maybe thats not true.

its a very hard decision for me but im going with re4 as well but re5 has the best graphics ever for a video game imo
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Jamesy wrote:

The overall experience of RE4 was better than RE5. LIN was amazing, DE was a pain in the ass, and only worth playing for the cutscenes, and the cool music. Otherwise I found it to be pretty dull. The beginning and the end were the good parts, otherwise the middle was full of annoying gun turrets, and seemingly endless enemies, and a horrid AI.

@weskersbarber, it would have been nice to see more of Luis in general, but alot of his stuff was behind the scenes, like the scene with him & Ada in Separate Ways, as he was in cahoots with her & The Organization.

And I have seen where Luis kills you, I don't remember if I did it by accident, but I think I heard about it, then tried it myself.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Well to perfectly honest Lost in Nightmares was really good (well at least the part where your in the mansion) but sewer and dungeon part was not as good in my opinion.

And god damn why did they not put zombies in the mansion. Are capcom really that lazy to only include one enemy in the game considering how long we have to wait untill RE6 they should have included more stuff in LIN. Even better scrap the idea of Desperate Escape and put more effort into making LIN longer and more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?   Did anyone else feel as scared as I did? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else feel as scared as I did?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next