HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Capcom should have done this!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well to be honest I only started playing the game again last year. My old re1 gamecube disc broke in 03 so did not play the game for 6 years. I instantly fell in love with the game again after I brought it for the Wii. Just so refreshing to get that survial horror feel back again after playing RE4 and RE5 too many times.

Yeah, it is nice to go back and enjoy it, so you aren't entirely lost, and don't get stuck at a part for over an hour, you have at least some direction.Smile

RE4 & RE5 both had survival and horror. They may not be the most prime examples of the survival/horror genre, but they are by no means not that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm...I'm.....ALIIIIIVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry Jamesy-bo-bamesy, you can't get rid of me that easily. I still haven't received that pm you were supposed to send me though...I'm quite disappointed. And a bit hurt as well. For shame.

P.S. I heart you and weskersbarber too! <3 Hi Spike! <3<3 (he gets two hearts cuz he is special)
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm...I'm.....ALIIIIIVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry Jamesy-bo-bamesy, you can't get rid of me that easily. I still haven't received that pm you were supposed to send me though...I'm quite disappointed. And a bit hurt as well. For shame.

P.S. I heart you and weskersbarber too! <3 Hi Spike! <3<3 (he gets two hearts cuz he is special)
Well Nite it is good to hear from you again
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:01 am

ts seems like everyone is coming back to life, nitekrawler and regenarator are back happy days.me spike and jamesy had to keep this place alive whilst you were gone
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am

What pm was I meant to send you Nite?

Been to tied up with boring college work to come on too these amazing forums as frequently as I used too. Sucks. Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom should have done this!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2