HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Albert Weskers involvement!

Go down 
+4
nekronuke
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 am

Maybe he might comeback as a robot or something like that? Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 Icon_razz

Seriously though in countless trilogys villians have always made a shock return even when you were under the impression that they were truely dead!

Then again this is coming from someone who thinks 1998 is not that long ago Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 am

im all for him returning in flashbacks and pre equals(spelling).bit i think if he returned alive it would ruin the credibilty of the series because who ever dies from then on fans will always be talking about who he isnt really dead and how they hope he makes a comeback.people wont be able to accept when there favorite character is dead if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:47 am

I just have a gut instinct kind of feel that Wesker will make a comeback a LONG way down the line in the series. Remember we were all under the impression that Umbrella was truely finished untill Resident Evil 4.

I think Wesker will be one of those villians that will make an appearence when you least expect it. Off topic but I cannont stand the idea of Sherry Birkin being a villian in RE6.

If you look here as well this proves that Weskers head dissapeared before the rockets hit him which means he might have survived!

http://residentevil.wikia.com/File:WeskerRockets.gif
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Personally, I believe that RE could almost be over. Capcom wasn't even sure if they were going to make a sequel to 5. So RE may not even be around a LONG way down the road. Plus Capcom officially announced his death. When that happens, the character is DEAD. They do that specifically for the crazies that can't accept the death of the character. He's gone...That's it. It's OFFICIAL! Sheesh. And Umbrella IS finished. They have been finished since the Raccoon City incident, so I don't know what you mean. I love the idea of Sherry as a villain btw.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I do agree with you to an extent Nite. If RE5 was done better it would have been an epic and good last game to rap up the entire series.

Without Wesker or Umbrella maybe the series should come an end? If capcom did try and start something new with RE6 it may not be successful. If I were in charge of capcom I would jump before I was pushed if you catch my drift?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I do agree with you to an extent Nite. If RE5 was done better it would have been an epic and good last game to rap up the entire series.

Without Wesker or Umbrella maybe the series should come an end? If capcom did try and start something new with RE6 it may not be successful. If I were in charge of capcom I would jump before I was pushed if you catch my drift?

I can't help but think that the blonde chick with the red dress in RE5 was meant to be Sherry, or at least have a more significant role...

Otherwise, what is the point to seeing an american, or someone not African(which doesn't exactly mean much since half of RE5's majini aren't even African). Anyway it just seems like it was something changed along with the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Weskers involvement!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4