HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Albert Weskers involvement!

Go down 
+4
nekronuke
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The most cringeworthy was when he said "Your future hinges upon this fight" and side kicked Chris Redfield through the door. Perhaps a reference to when Wesker roundhouse kicked Chris in the RE1 Remake?

Could be, but then again that roundhouse kick was only possible if you got their without saving Rebecca...otherwise she gets shot instead.Smile

I liked the CVX part where him, Chris & Alexia were in the replica main hall and Wesker made a referrence to RE1 right after getting his ass kicked by Alexia. "Chris, since your one of my best men, I'll let you handle this"

"Chris you make me proud, but of course you are one of my men"-REmake.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Its funny though how his accent changed from American to English though.

Offensive though since I am English and they always have to give the bad guy an english accent.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Its funny though how his accent changed from American to English though.

Offensive though since I am English and they always have to give the bad guy an english accent.

Mmmm, it was definately american, then in CVX it had a british hint, but it was definately still american. Almost an Agent Smith quality to it. DC Douglas almost makes it sound even more british...although he isn't, making it sound really fake.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:40 pm

I am off now see ya. Might continue this debate tommorow Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I am off now see ya. Might continue this debate tommorow Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 Icon_smile

Same here, I will get back on when I can.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Oh yeah Spike fogot about when he plummeted through the window in RE5.

I think what might happen in the future is that we will get a game where you can play Wesker for the first time as a playable character in one huge game devoted to him. Maybe the game could take place in the late 80's around the time James Marcus was assinated.

Yeah, I devoted myself to being an RE fan.Smile Anyway, I have just about every game, minus Survivor 2, I had better know the others inside and out.

Anyway, about a game dedicated to Wesker...well there really wasn't much going on in the 80's...action wise. Not until 1998. As for a game being dedicated to him, I really found myself hating his character from the levels in UC. Not only the voice, but having him talk to himself the whole time, an occasional crappy laugh, as I have said before, his character was built for smaller roles.

Excuse a Star Wars referrence, but I think it is like Boba Fett, he is a great character, but he doesn't say much, and certainly was built for smaller roles, but he would make an awful protagonist.

I would love to see more of Wesker's character, via flashbacks, certainly in that 80's time period, I think it could be done pretty tastefully in a CG film...granted the director were Shinji Mikami, but he is no longer apart of Capcom.Sad

i have all the games as well. you are better off without survivor 2 because its the worst re game ever.most awkward controls and no voice acting as well.the game doesnt even make sense.if i had to give you advise on whether to buy it would tell you not to because its the biggest waste of money.who ever made the game should get sacked
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am

weskersbarber wrote:
i have all the games as well. you are better off without survivor 2 because its the worst re game ever.most awkward controls and no voice acting as well.the game doesnt even make sense.if i had to give you advise on whether to buy it would tell you not to because its the biggest waste of money.who ever made the game should get sacked
lol...not afraid to speak your mind...thats good
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 am

Too much Wesker hate. I thoroughly enjoyed him in every game, UC and RE5 included. I thought his acrobatic abilities were freaking awesome. I especially liked the part where he is calmly walking toward Sheva pointing his gun at her while she is shooting, and how he just blurred to the sides to avoid them. Epic scene. My favorite line of his from RE5 is how he says he isn't destroying the world, he is saving it. As for what Spike said concerning Spencer, and his death, I think that Spencer wasn't supposed to seem menacing at all. I didn't see him as such. I saw him as an old weak man. This is exactly what he became. He did think that he had control over Wesker, and indeed he did, but that ended as soon as he told him about his past. They won't bring him back, because one of the files explicitly says that he was basically trying to be shown to the player as a dying, weak old man who died a pathetic death. And since there is much talk here of voice actors, I'd just like to throw in Ricardo Irving's voice actor, as I always do. He was amazing. I would completely forgive Capcom for cheesily bringing him back, just to hear his voice one more time.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 am

I might be in the minority but I found Irving the most annoying character in that game next to Sheva and Josh Stone a close third.

Oh yeah just heard the news Barry Burton and Rebbecca Chambers are going to be playable characters in Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries Reunion. Capcom have finally used Barry again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I might be in the minority but I found Irving the most annoying character in that game next to Sheva and Josh Stone a close third.

Oh yeah just heard the news Barry Burton and Rebbecca Chambers are going to be playable characters in Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries Reunion. Capcom have finally used Barry again.

What was so annoying about him? He was epic. Epic incarnate. Don't make me debate with you again Jamesy! Oh, and yay for Barry and hot Rebecca! <3
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Too much Wesker hate. I thoroughly enjoyed him in every game, UC and RE5 included. I thought his acrobatic abilities were freaking awesome. I especially liked the part where he is calmly walking toward Sheva pointing his gun at her while she is shooting, and how he just blurred to the sides to avoid them. Epic scene. My favorite line of his from RE5 is how he says he isn't destroying the world, he is saving it. As for what Spike said concerning Spencer, and his death, I think that Spencer wasn't supposed to seem menacing at all. I didn't see him as such. I saw him as an old weak man. This is exactly what he became. He did think that he had control over Wesker, and indeed he did, but that ended as soon as he told him about his past. They won't bring him back, because one of the files explicitly says that he was basically trying to be shown to the player as a dying, weak old man who died a pathetic death. And since there is much talk here of voice actors, I'd just like to throw in Ricardo Irving's voice actor, as I always do. He was amazing. I would completely forgive Capcom for cheesily bringing him back, just to hear his voice one more time.

I agree with Nite, cos I really enjoyed going against Wesker in Resident evil 5. I thought it was kinda cool, but i thought that he looked a bit like a poof, sorta. But i enjoyed going against him on veteran!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 am

I personally just found Irvings accent annoying thats all.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 am

Jamesy wrote:
I personally just found Irvings accent annoying thats all.

and he had a wee head on him that you would never tire from punching
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 am

Take it your also not a fan of Irving Weskerbarber?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Take it your also not a fan of Irving Weskerbarber?

naw i hate him more than sheva
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:22 pm

I really liked the accent. I thought it made him unique. But I can see how it would annoy some people. I hate the Russian accent. On females...not males. I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I can only assume that you are being extremely sarcastic and over the top about Wesker in RE5.

Obviously Spencer wasn't meant to be extremely menacing, certainly past his prime, but his voice combined with the life support system made a menacing appearance I think.

I will have to agree about Irving, his voice actor was truly enjoyable. Very eccentric and funny. Shame he died, and while I wouldn't want him to come back, cheesily or otherwise, I would like to see him in future installments, definately via flashbacks and prequels.Smile

By the way nice to see you again Nite.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Irving will most likely never be heard from again. He's too much of an insignifant character in my opinon.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I can only assume that you are being extremely sarcastic and over the top about Wesker in RE5.

Obviously Spencer wasn't meant to be extremely menacing, certainly past his prime, but his voice combined with the life support system made a menacing appearance I think.

I will have to agree about Irving, his voice actor was truly enjoyable. Very eccentric and funny. Shame he died, and while I wouldn't want him to come back, cheesily or otherwise, I would like to see him in future installments, definately via flashbacks and prequels.Smile

By the way nice to see you again Nite.

Nice to see you again as well. Of course I see you somewhat on a certain other site, just not as much interaction there. I was being serious though about Wesker. Maybe I just don't have good taste in character development, but I really enjoy the type of character that Wesker became. A Matrix ripoff lol. But I really did enjoy him. And I suppose Spencer did have a certain "Hannibal Lecter" look to him. Too bad they couldn't get Anthony Hopkins to do his voice. Razz
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: wesker   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:30 am

Masachika Kawata, the game's producer, confirmed that Wesker did indeed perish in Resident Evil 5's finale.
NO!!!!
i like wesker but i think that maybe he should take some time of!
maybe return in rezi 7,8 or 9......... LOL haha

Last edited by WESKER2893 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:34 am

WESKER2893 wrote:
Masachika Kawata, the game's producer, confirmed that Wesker did indeed perish in Resident Evil 5's finale.
NO!!!!
i like wesker but i think that maybe he should take some time of!
maybe return in rezi 7,8 or 9.........
lol...now lets not get ahead of ourselves
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Wesker's death was confirmed a loooong time ago. He's not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Wesker will return in some form or another a long way down the line. I don't think its the last we have TRUELY seen of him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Wesker will return in some form or another a long way down the line. I don't think its the last we have TRUELY seen of him.

He'll only appear in flashbacks and such. He will not be in any of the future RE events. Capcom officially announced his death. Let go Jamesy...let go. Razz
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:23 am

yeah jamesy let it go lol.if wesker was to make another comeback it would ruin the credibility of the series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Weskers involvement!   Albert Weskers involvement! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Weskers involvement!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next