HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O

Go down 
+23
AgentZero
ace.redfield
Evil Rage42
donfaisal
Patronum1121
Ghost Leader
kitteh
kwiectatu
Míchéal Redfield
BOBLATHON
Moonknight67
Voltius
Flippy147
thawonguy89
Biohazard2Fan
Jamesy
Dr. strangelove
Mass Distraction
Spike991
WESKER2893
weskersbarber
Regenerator
aidenhtid
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 am

On my first couple playthroughs, I got stuck at the two hunters by the airplane. Not good. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SnayFilms
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 am

Code Veronica X would have to be my third favorite after RE3 and REmake (in that order). The story was great, it had very memorable locales (the Ashford Residence and the Antarctic facility being my favorite), and the gameplay was excellent.

This topic gives me the urge to play it now, in fact. lol!
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Agreed.

I've only played the game twice, but I want to play it again. The first time, I kept dying at the Tyrant. Second time, I spent an hour dying because of Nosferatu, since I suck at using the Rifle's aiming.

This past time, my mom was in the house and the game was just after Steve mutated and turned back. She asked me why he was green, so I ended up having to explain to her that he was infected with a virus that makes people green, get red eyes, mutate, etc. He mutated and tried to kill Claire, but turned back. Still don't think she quite understood what was going on...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Code Veronica X would have to be my third favorite after RE3 and REmake (in that order). The story was great, it had very memorable locales (the Ashford Residence and the Antarctic facility being my favorite), and the gameplay was excellent.

Don't forget the music. Also, Allison Court & Richard Waugh were excellent.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 am

Patronum1121 wrote:
The first time, I kept dying at the Tyrant. Second time, I spent an hour dying because of Nosferatu, since I suck at using the Rifle's aiming.
I beat the game in under 4-1/2 hours and unlocked the infinite rocket launcher. lol!
Back to top Go down
donfaisal
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
donfaisal

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 am

I agree with SPIKE regarding the music. Music is one of the most important things in any RE game. I think i liked all CVX music. I also beleive that this is the only RE game (of which i noticed) that felt like theres a theme to the music for example:
Claire's intro- Chris's intro-Alexia music- I beleive that theres a theme there.

Also theres the music in the final fight between Chris and Wesker that was awesome, but thats the music.

Regarding everything else, i think the story was amazing (Claire, Steve and Alfred- Chris, Wesker and Alexia).
Amazing monsters(Hunters-Tyrant-Alexander-Steve-Alexia- others).
Great gameplay, Great visuals( it was the first RE game with enhanced visuals), Great puzzles (the one with the butler painting- it gets me everytime i play), Great locatins. I'm sure i'm missing a lot of stuff, but i think i bored you already.

In the end, its the best completed game in RE.

thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm

this game is hard, im at the final boss and i saved the game before i start it. There is no health left at any point cuz i used it all up, and im in poison status so im like screwed. i have little ammo for my grenade launcher and thats it,. About 12, is there any way pass this?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 am

CVX is actually good, and i agree with evil rage, if RE 1 2 and 3 can be very easy, this one is tough, there's not much ammo for the enemies, and the poison status can be very irritating, also, the items (key items and guns) depend upon the some situations which can make it a puzzling game
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 am

I did like code vernoica but its not my fave RE game and some parts were very difficult
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:16 pm

its my favorite resident evil but i think it is because of the doors the graphics and how puzzling it is
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:29 am

Code Veronica was great. I loved the length and difficulty. Steve was annoying as hell though.
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:07 am

ThomVD wrote:
Code Veronica was great. I loved the length and difficulty. Steve was annoying as hell though.
'nuff said
Back to top Go down
xCbastx
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
xCbastx

Playstation Network Cbast21

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm

ThomVD wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Code Veronica was probably the hardest out of all the RE games for me. You really had to conserve your ammunition or you could get to the last boss and have no way of possibly beating it.

Definitely one of my favourites of the series.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Code Veronica was probably the hardest out of all the RE games for me. You really had to conserve your ammunition or you could get to the last boss and have no way of possibly beating it.

IM IN THAT EXACT SITUATON.... lol!
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

Oh that sucks. Hopefully you have an old save point you can go back to or it's right back to the start for you. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:43 am

Evil Rage42 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

I think you have to start over Mad .

Some tips:
Save the 3 anti-BOW gas rounds and 3 explosive arrows for the tyrant in the plane and the full submachine gun for Alexia second form. First form is very easily defeated with a upgraded handgun. For Nosferatu you only need the sniper and a knife.
Use the m-100p on the bandersnatches and the explosive arrows on the hunters, and use the knife alot against regular zombies (and dodge them if possible). Avoid boss fights like the adult albanoid and the giant spider, because you don't have to defeated them. Just take the item you need and leave.

And always save on different slots in ANY RE game on your first playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah, I second Thom's advice. Most enemies in the game that need to be defeated can be done away with via a handgun, the rest can be easily avoided if you're fleet enough. Hunters can be avoided in all but a few places, but the dual MAC-10s and shotgun can deal with them quite easily. The only wild card (IMO) is the Bandersnatch. One that I know of has to be defeated to progress through the game, but the others can sometimes be avoided and sometimes can't. It's a bit of a crapshoot with them.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:57 am

I always kill the bandersnatches immediately because they're hard to dodge sometimes.

And btw here is a tip from a speedrunner on youtube for dodging regular zombies in CV :

"Here's a rule of thumb when dodging zombies in this game: you can dodge them very closely or very far away and NOWHERE in between. Many of the zombie dodges in the run "brush" past them, i.e. close enough to touch the edge of the zombie and nudge Claire slightly aside as she runs past. The zombie lunges are long and quick in order to grab most midrange dodge attempts but don't work on the very close ones."

So try to run past them as close as possible. It really works (for me).
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 am

ThomVD wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

Some tips:
Save the 3 anti-BOW gas rounds and 3 explosive arrows for the tyrant in the plane and the full submachine gun for Alexia second form. First form is very easily defeated with a upgraded handgun. For Nosferatu you only need the sniper and a knife.
Use the m-100p on the bandersnatches and the explosive arrows on the hunters, and use the knife alot against regular zombies (and dodge them if possible). Avoid boss fights like the adult albanoid and the giant spider, because you don't have to defeated them. Just take the item you need and leave.

how are you suppose to dodge the adult albanoid every time i get in the water with him he would kill me with his move that shocks all the water
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:14 am

kris wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

Some tips:

how are you suppose to dodge the adult albanoid every time i get in the water with him he would kill me with his move that shocks all the water

He doesn't kill you that fast. Just jump in the water, pick up the emblem and run back. He'll probably hit you twice.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:54 pm

I wish I had the GC version because of better controls. That would make me like it more.

But I think the only really hard part was Steve. I thought I had to restart the game because I didn't have two first aid sprays to survive. So I had to use a maneuver to get past him without taking damage.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I wish I had the GC version because of better controls. That would make me like it more.

But I think the only really hard part was Steve. I thought I had to restart the game because I didn't have two first aid sprays to survive. So I had to use a maneuver to get past him without taking damage.

For some reason I never need healing items for Steve. I get hit twice. The first hit I'm on yellow caution and second hit on danger.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm

ThomVD wrote:
kris wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

Some tips:

He doesn't kill you that fast. Just jump in the water, pick up the emblem and run back. He'll probably hit you twice.
I've managed to get in and out without being shocked even once on a few occasions. The trick is to wait until the Albinoid swims over by the entrance to the room (because the Albinoid seems to swim toward you for a second before emitting a shock, in my experience) and jump in on the side of the pool that's opposite the entrance because you can see the emblem easily in this spot and it's a quick run to, turnabout, run back.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 pm

ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

For some reason I never need healing items for Steve. I get hit twice. The first hit I'm on yellow caution and second hit on danger.
I always died on the second hit and I had full health. Also, every single strategy guide said that I absolutely had to have a first aid spray, so that was pretty discouraging. Good thing I found the trick on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next