HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O

Go down 
+23
AgentZero
ace.redfield
Evil Rage42
donfaisal
Patronum1121
Ghost Leader
kitteh
kwiectatu
Míchéal Redfield
BOBLATHON
Moonknight67
Voltius
Flippy147
thawonguy89
Biohazard2Fan
Jamesy
Dr. strangelove
Mass Distraction
Spike991
WESKER2893
weskersbarber
Regenerator
aidenhtid
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flippy147
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Flippy147

i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 pm

After reading the entire topic, I am siding with a few comments with Spike991. Alexia had an amazing entrance to the climax (Awakening isn't a word I would use for it). Her transformation topped off any other mutation i've seen so far. Second, with the difficulties and akward camera placements (Hunters attacking around the corners I can't even see), it makes the game very hard to keep a motive for completing the game. One spot in particular, the Tyrant on the sea plane was close to impossible. And lastly, the story has got to be one of the most memorable of the Resident Evil series.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 am

Even though the game was hard as hell I still drove myself to finishing it...but I did come close to giving up when I couldn't knock that Tyrant out the plane
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 am

Regenerator wrote:
Even though the game was hard as hell I still drove myself to finishing it...but I did come close to giving up when I couldn't knock that Tyrant out the plane

ahh the tyrant on the plane.brings back bad memories. i did give up for five years after getting stuck on that plane untill my friend lent me a cheat disk for code veronica which give you unlimited ammo,every weapon,unlimited health and then i showed that tyrant who was boss.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

ahh the tyrant on the plane.brings back bad memories. i did give up for five years after getting stuck on that plane untill my friend lent me a cheat disk for code veronica which give you unlimited ammo,every weapon,unlimited health and then i showed that tyrant who was boss.

If you had to resort to using cheat codes, I can only assume the Tyrant showed you whose boss.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

If you had to resort to using cheat codes, I can only assume the Tyrant showed you whose boss.Smile

yes he did show me who was boss for five years and then i whopped his ass with help from a cheat disk and it was sweet revenge
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

yes he did show me who was boss for five years and then i whopped his ass with help from a cheat disk and it was sweet revenge
revenge is sweet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:47 am

Regenerator wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

damn right.five years of pain went out the window as soon as i got out the rocket launcher
Back to top Go down
Flippy147
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Flippy147

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:52 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

damn right.five years of pain went out the window as soon as i got out the rocket launcher

The feeling is mutual. However, the fight is much more rewarding when you can beat it legitimately.

Last edited by Flippy147 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Flippy147 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

The deeling is mutual. However, the fight is much more rewarding when you can beat it legitimately.

I concur, it is so much more satisfying to throw that Tyrant that you hate because it killed you 50 times out of the plane the real way.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I concur, it is so much more satisfying to throw that Tyrant that you hate because it killed you 50 times out of the plane the real way.Smile
for me it felt more like 100 times lol
Back to top Go down
Flippy147
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Flippy147

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 am

Well me and a friend were going back and forth making a game out of who could survive the longest/beat it. I won finally. Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Really? I thought the part was annoying but not that hard at all.

Then again, I'm the type of person that changes strategies constantly.

After the 3rd time he whooped my ass I just said fuck it, and loaded up my inventory with nothing but herbs and just used that weird cargo launcher to kill him.

(i guess it also helps that I'm an item hoarder, I'll literally go across the map for a few herbs to put in the item box, and I save ammo like a mother------ too. So by the time I hit that boss I had a shit load of herbs and ammo, and by the end of the game I had so much ammo I just went on killing sprees for fun)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Voltius wrote:

After the 3rd time he whooped my ass I just said fuck it, and loaded up my inventory with nothing but herbs and just used that weird cargo launcher to kill him.

(i guess it also helps that I'm an item hoarder, I'll literally go across the map for a few herbs to put in the item box, and I save ammo like a mother------ too. So by the time I hit that boss I had a shit load of herbs and ammo, and by the end of the game I had so much ammo I just went on killing sprees for fun)

That is what it is like now for most, or at least myself, but I think most people went through their first time same as me, on Caution pretty much the entire time.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Voltius wrote:

That is what it is like now for most, or at least myself, but I think most people went through their first time same as me, on Caution pretty much the entire time.Smile
thats how it was for me cautious all the way through...I have only touched the game once so im not sure how i would do the next time...perhaps a new challenge is in order
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 pm

I still need to finish RE0 and play this one. Seems like it's supposed to be pretty difficult.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Personally, I love the game. I didn't find it all that difficult except for Alexia herself. I'm an ammo whore so the only shortages I had was while fighting her.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:16 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Personally, I love the game. I didn't find it all that difficult except for Alexia herself. I'm an ammo whore so the only shortages I had was while fighting her.

Some of the ordinary enemies were a pain in the ass...the Hunters that would poison you, Banderstatches sometimes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Some of the ordinary enemies were a pain in the ass...the Hunters that would poison you, Banderstatches sometimes, etc.
I hated when the Banderstatches would sometime grab at you off camera in that game and you couldnt see them right...it was an annoyance
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I hated when the Banderstatches would sometime grab at you off camera in that game and you couldnt see them right...it was an annoyance

Yeah, they could take your health down pretty quickly too, at least to Caution...one of the reasons I was always in it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:02 pm

yep same story for me...I was probably in caution more than anything else throughout the whole game
Back to top Go down
Míchéal Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Míchéal Redfield

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:01 am

aidenhtid wrote:
i love code veronica! ... it offers so much gameplay time .. it is the longest game in the re series .. i think haha

and has such a great storyline throughout the game ... also has claire chris and wesker so i just cant believe that so many people dont like the game ? .. as i think its the best game that there has been in the RE series .. even tho all the others are awsome aswell Smile

thoughts?

I loved Code Veronica X Very Happy I loved the puzzles and the bosses. The ending was really tragic though. I recently started replaying it; now I'm at the start of the Antarctic Umbrella Base, however I would usually play RE4, 2 ,1 or RE3 more than any others.

Overall however Code Veronica X was my favourite. bounce
Back to top Go down
kwiectatu
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kwiectatu

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 am

Míchéal Redfield wrote:

I loved Code Veronica X Very Happy I loved the puzzles and the bosses. The ending was really tragic though.

Totally agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Míchéal Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Míchéal Redfield

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:53 am

kwiectatu wrote:
Míchéal Redfield wrote:

I loved Code Veronica X Very Happy I loved the puzzles and the bosses. The ending was really tragic though.

Totally agree Very Happy

Good Wink Most of my friends think Call of Duty is better silent I disagreed
Back to top Go down
kwiectatu
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kwiectatu

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 am

^
I think that nothing is better than RE pirat
Back to top Go down
Míchéal Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Míchéal Redfield

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 am

Tomb Raiders good to though Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O   i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i cant believe most people dont like code veronica :O
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next