HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Best order to complete Resident evils in?

Go down 
+4
PAULSAMSON
SWITCHMYND
Valentine Fan
BlaineMasters
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Best order to complete Resident evils in? Empty
PostSubject: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm looking to complete all the resident evils in cannon order, leading up to resident evil 6. I was thinking completing them like this

Resident evil Zero
Resident evil Remake
Resident evil Darkside chronicles first mission (Leon and Krauser) When Leon tells Krauser about his time in raccoon city, i will play
Resident evil 2
Resident evil 3
Second Leon and Krauser mission in darkside, up to the part where he explains Rockfort island
Resident evil code veronica
Wesker Sergei umbrella chronicles missions and Chris and Jill Umbrella Chronicles missions.
Rest of Darkside Chronicals
Wesker Sergei umbrella chronicles missions
Resident evil 4
Resident evil lost in nightmares
Resident evil revelations
Resident evil 5

This is gonna take ages but i can still play these in my spare time. Please tell me if i've gotten the order wrong, or if i've missed anything out. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 pm

In my opinion, you've got the bases covered. I personally wouldn't include Darkside Chronicles, but to each their own.

Also, if you can, you should add the original RE1 to the list, if only because REmake has differences and such. Once again, its all a matter of preferences.

Other than that, I would say go for it!
Back to top Go down
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

But i figured playing darkside chronicles would make the Krauzer and Leon feud in re4 make a little more sense.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm

BlaineMasters wrote:
But i figured playing darkside chronicles would make the Krauzer and Leon feud in re4 make a little more sense.

True. I was only saying that I personally wouldn't want to play Darkside Chronicles if I attempted something like this, I wasn't telling you not to do it. Smile If you want to, go for it!
Back to top Go down
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 pm

I know haha, well i suppose its all the matter of opinion. Hmmm ill have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm

BlaineMasters wrote:
I'm looking to complete all the resident evils in cannon order, leading up to resident evil 6. I was thinking completing them like this

Resident evil Zero
Resident evil Remake
Resident evil Darkside chronicles first mission (Leon and Krauser) When Leon tells Krauser about his time in raccoon city, i will play
Resident evil 2
Resident evil 3
Second Leon and Krauser mission in darkside, up to the part where he explains Rockfort island
Resident evil code veronica
Wesker Sergei umbrella chronicles missions and Chris and Jill Umbrella Chronicles missions.
Rest of Darkside Chronicals
Wesker Sergei umbrella chronicles missions
Resident evil 4
Resident evil lost in nightmares
Resident evil revelations
Resident evil 5

This is gonna take ages but i can still play these in my spare time. Please tell me if i've gotten the order wrong, or if i've missed anything out. Cheers.
very nice
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:42 pm

BlaineMasters wrote:

Also, do you have a copy of "Resident Evil: Survivor"? I would consider that worth playing through to go along with the main story
Back to top Go down
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Great point, thought i had forgotten one.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

BlaineMasters wrote:
Great point, thought i had forgotten one.

No worries. From what I understand, "Survivor" isn't one of the more well-known titles in the series
Back to top Go down
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 pm

I've completed it, but i never really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm

^

I feel the same way about RE4 Razz
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 pm

In my opinion, playing 0 before RE1 or REmake isn't right for someone who is new to the series, because of the Wesker spoilers, but if it is a chronological canon play then 0 should be first. On the op list, survivor should be after RE3 since the game is canon, and the DSC RE2 and CVX chapters shouldn't be there if the originals games are gonna be played, if you just play all of the Operation Javier chapters you'll have all the Leon/Krauser backstory covered.....and Revelations goes before Lost in Nightmares
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Revelations goes before Lost in Nightmares

Well you basically said everything I wanted to.

Up up and awaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 am

Are you gonna watch Degeneration and Viral Campaign to accompany your playthrough?

Valentine Fan wrote:
Also, if you can, you should add the original RE1 to the list, if only because REmake has differences and such. Once again, its all a matter of preferences.
If this is going to be a chronological canon playthrough it would be better to bypass the original as REmake has everything covered as far as canon goes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 am

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
This thread pretty much covers it...

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t1788-resident-evil-chronology-timeline
yeah just go by that list and that thread is how I found this site.
Back to top Go down
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 am

Thanks for that link Smile Just so everyone knows i've completed all of the resident evil games a numerous amount of times, i've just always wanted to complete them all in order. Just finish resident evil zero (done it on hard mode for the first time ever!) now on number 1. I never thought about adding some of the films in so that was helpful.
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 am

No worries - I found this site because I was looking for something similar.

In the same boat as you really, completed the majority of the games but want to go through them in order. It's just finding the time at the moment!!
Back to top Go down
BlaineMasters
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:25 am

Yeah same, alot of hours to complete all the games. Completing re0 on hard took ages. Nearly finished 1. Hopefully i can do them all before RE6 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

The order seems pretty accurate. I played them out of order though but I still managed to have a complete plot settled by the time I played them all.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 pm

BlaineMasters wrote:
Yeah same, alot of hours to complete all the games. Completing re0 on hard took ages. Nearly finished 1. Hopefully i can do them all before RE6 comes out.
Re5 on professional was a big pain in my ass it took like a decade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best order to complete Resident evils in?   Best order to complete Resident evils in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best order to complete Resident evils in?
Page 1 of 1