Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Chris Redfield Tribute!!

Go down 
+4
Bernard
Indiana Jones
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Chris Redfield Tribute!! Empty
PostSubject: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Again same concept as Weskers......except it's for Chris.

Now this is where things start to really get interesting because of course everyone has there fave hero...for me Chris is the best, he does everything in his power to stop Umbrella and Wesker, he will do anything to save the lives of his team and protects everyone with his all. My all time fave since RE began, well i always preferred the male characters and Chris shone for me and a love affair began from that very day, so you can imagine my sheer delight when RE5 was announced to have Chris as leading man. I prefer the new character design in RE5 to his older versions. He's showing his age more and truly looks like he has been through the wars.

I really could go on and on about Chris but i shall stop for now......and let you guys pick up....
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:15 pm

To be honest, Chris is someone that I overlooked at first, preferring Jill & even Wesker at that time, but over the years I have really warmed up to him, & I in fact consider him to be one of my favorite characters.Smile

He, like others has a very fitting voice, and once Capcom finds someone capable of doing the characters voice, they should stick with it.Smile I think we can probably all ignore his Original voice, but in CVX he had a really cool herioc voice that I found to be very fitting, than you Michael Flipowich. In REmake, this was contrasted by a more mature voice, Joe Whyte, who also did a terrific job, and while they didn't sound the same, they both were pretty fitting, and I had a really hard time deciding whom I preferred.

UC of course did a terrible job with Chris' voice too, he just didn't sound quite right to me, but RE5 did something amazing, they essentially took the voice of Flipowich from CVX & Whyte from REmake and the combination was sheer cool...

I always liked Chris' civillian style too, his brown leather jacket with "Made In Heaven"(Yeah I remembered Nite) was something I would have liked to see more of, other than the original alt costume & in the RE3 epilogue, but we still have time for that.Smile

Anway to conclude, he was great, is great, and I am personally very pleased with the direction they have taken his character, the only complaint would be how he was teamed up with Sheva in RE5, but it is a minor flaw to his character in general, I give him a 10/10.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Very true there Spike, with RE5 the voice took an amazing turn and even i was very, very impressed.....the voice is a sheer delight and it matches his character to a T...i can't find a single fault with it or woth Chris at all really...well other than Sheva and his voice from RE and UC.....i do love his...'gimme a erb' talk......so very Chris. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah Chris is and has been such a great character, and Capcom was smart to use him sparingly, having his appearances as sporadic as that of Al, which makes us appreciate him more than characters that have been overused.Smile

*cough* Leon *cough*...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Ha ha ha i know exactly what you mean there....as much as i do appreciate Leon....i was getting pretty peeved that Capcom were over using him...almost as if he was the only guy to survive all the outbreaks and incidents.

Chris could kick Leon's butt any day...with sheer coolness...no-one beats Mr Redfield.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Well we will probably see both of them here in the same game with DC...might seem a bit strange at first though...

Yeah no wonder all of the new fans love Leon, according to the latest stuff he is the only guy in RE.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Lol very true.

I myself am praying that Chris looks, sounds and even plays amazing in DC...because if he doesn't...Capcom will be getting their first ever official complaint off me....because i will cry if Chris is ruined in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Another thing i love about Chris is this deep seated need to stop Wesker with all of his plans. It's almost as if he can't stop till Wesker's brought down...in fact he even tells Wesker he won't stop until he's dead. Two of the greats coming together to fight it out to the end was nice and epic...a true battle to the very end where only one would come out alive and obviously Chris knew that. Aside from that with RE5 i think that although we are lead to believe he is there to find Jill...i truly think deep down he knew Wesker was there and was somehow behind it all.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah, and I sure did feel dissapointed by the finale of RE5, or just what could have been with these two rivals, after all this time...

I think what Wesker was referring in RE5, "I expected more of a challenge...after all this time, how dissapionting", he was referring to Capcom's attempt to try and mix in Sheva with a great rivalry, how dissapointing....
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

lol! Sheva lets Chris down in so many ways to me i couldn't even begin to start....in fact don't expct to see any love in her tribute when i do it lol.

It was a dissapointing ending to RE5....i myself was expecting something huge...after all to me this was the clash of the titans...it was meant to be epic...it was Chris vs Wesker for crying out loud...after all these years he had a chance to end it and it should have been done in spectacular style....instead it was damn rocket launchers yet again....everything dies by those.

But i still love Chris despite the crappy reding to RE5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm

lol, maybe not from either of us.Smile

I really wanted something better, even just a cheesy action fight scene would have been cool to me, and as I know Indiana Jones & myself have mentioned something along the second fight with Krauser, we could do some dodge maneauvers and all of that, have Chris cleverly outsmart Wesker and prevail that way....
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah Chris is and has been such a great character, and Capcom was smart to use him sparingly, having his appearances as sporadic as that of Al, which makes us appreciate him more than characters that have been overused.Smile

*cough* Leon *cough*...

Leon only got two games, if it weren't for the movie, I would have said he was underused

Now Claire is an underused character, 1 and 1/2 games

Oh and I didnt like the RE5's ending either, I dont think Wesker should have mutated IMO
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Leon has had RE2, Gaiden, RE4, Degeneration, the Degeneration N-Gage game, and not to mention the extra publicity and popularity that has come with RE4 and it's success.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 am

Spot on Spike...Leon is well over used and for the new fans of the series seem to think he's the only one to survve everything.

I do agree with you Indiana about Claire being under used, it would be nice to see Capcom build more on her and her brother Chris.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:48 am

Chris
A man that is our great protagonist
Beside Jill they walk on our hearts and we are proud of seeing them fighting on our great series
He is the MAN
The Chris Redfield Tribute!! Chuck%2BNorris%2BApproves
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Chris is the main face of RE right now with RE5...but I hope that not too many fans overlook him in RE1 where he also had a great role...he is the man of steel and is as tough as a FORD truck Very Happy ...I hope we can see more of him later
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Oh Regenerator, you and your Fords.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
hey I can't help it...it is a nice analogy for Chris and an addiction as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
hey I can't help it...it is a nice analogy for Chris and an addiction as well Smile
Agree.

Chris = Ford tough.
Leon = Kia wimpiness.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:04 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Agree.

Chris = Ford tough.
Leon = Kia wimpiness.
yes sir GL...down with all that junk
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Well I am not really a Ford man, but ever since those Rodeo Ford commercials I have considered, "Trucks, trucks, trucks, trucks", "My gosh, that too cheap!!", "We don't care how you get here folks, just get here!!". Those were great.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Hmmmm he could be a ford but it would have to be a damn good looking one too as well as the tough side lol.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 pm

why do people think leon is overused.he has only appeared in two games while chris has appeared in 3.altough leon was in degeneration
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Leon is technically in 3 games....he is in RE2, RE4 and the Degeneration game on the iphone....along with the movie. It's just that alot of fans have come on board since RE4 and seem to think that Leon is te only hero in the whole series. He also has wayyyyyyyyy much more merchandise out there compared to the other characters.

Chris is the best....EVER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
why do people think leon is overused.he has only appeared in two games while chris has appeared in 3.altough leon was in degeneration

Well Leon was in RE2, RE4, Gaiden(it's standing as a side-story is irrelavant), Degeneration, & the Degeneration game, as well as the popularity.Smile

I had seen so many comments on youtube for some of the RE5 trailers with people saying, "this new guy isn't as cool as Leon"...and other various ignorant comments like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Redfield Tribute!!   The Chris Redfield Tribute!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chris Redfield Tribute!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next