Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nemisis VS Wesker

Go down 
+10
ChrisSherry
Indiana Jones
frodomir
NEMESIS23
Regenerator
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Finch
NiteKrawler
GrandMasterTrea
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Wesker VS Nemisis
Albert Wesker
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 12 ]
Nemesis Tyrant
Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well Wesker wasn't really created, and he certainly wasn't the best thing Umbrella created...

I think TALOS sort of gets that one, but if there was more time to finish it up then it could have been better....

Anywho, Their strenghts are pretty side-by-side, and we know that Nemesis doesn't just die, he will mutate if beaten too badly, that appears to be what happens in RE3, although Nemesis was in the fire....

Noobs, Wesker from RE5 can't mutate, no more than Wesker from CVX or hell even RE0 for that matter. He only seemed to mutate as a result of his carrying Uroboros on his arm, and subsequently other parts of his body.Smile

You don't like Nemesis as some mutated guy? Okay, well he is a Tyrant, with a parasite in it, and the mutations happen.Smile Matt was a product of the movies, not canon with the games, and ifso facto, the movie Nemesis cannot be compared with the game Wesker...

@Nite, well you could go the whole fight without getting hit, sure, but that is gameplay, and cannot be considered canon, even if it is on a rail.Smile A Tyrant is a tough enemy regardless, and fighting two of them would not be a simple task, I bet that he had some trouble with them, too bad when we fight them we are playing a rail-shooter....Sad

In a way, Wesker was created by Umbrella. Not manufactured though! Also, I really don't think T-A.L.O.S. was the best thing they created. It took Chris and Jill to take it down and Wesker can take them both down easily. He just made dumb mistakes when confronted with them. I really don't think he would hesistate whilst killing a Tyrant or monologue to it. Smile

I figured you'd pull the gameplay card lol. Yeah, I'm sure he had difficulty with them. But the fact of the matter is, he beat them. He'd have to fail epicly to lose to Nemesis imo. Really now, if Jill can beat him, Wesker can beat him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Well Wesker wasn't really created, and he certainly wasn't the best thing Umbrella created...

I think TALOS sort of gets that one, but if there was more time to finish it up then it could have been better....

Anywho, Their strenghts are pretty side-by-side, and we know that Nemesis doesn't just die, he will mutate if beaten too badly, that appears to be what happens in RE3, although Nemesis was in the fire....

Noobs, Wesker from RE5 can't mutate, no more than Wesker from CVX or hell even RE0 for that matter. He only seemed to mutate as a result of his carrying Uroboros on his arm, and subsequently other parts of his body.Smile

You don't like Nemesis as some mutated guy? Okay, well he is a Tyrant, with a parasite in it, and the mutations happen.Smile Matt was a product of the movies, not canon with the games, and ifso facto, the movie Nemesis cannot be compared with the game Wesker...

@Nite, well you could go the whole fight without getting hit, sure, but that is gameplay, and cannot be considered canon, even if it is on a rail.Smile A Tyrant is a tough enemy regardless, and fighting two of them would not be a simple task, I bet that he had some trouble with them, too bad when we fight them we are playing a rail-shooter....Sad

In a way, Wesker was created by Umbrella. Not manufactured though! Also, I really don't think T-A.L.O.S. was the best thing they created. It took Chris and Jill to take it down and Wesker can take them both down easily. He just made dumb mistakes when confronted with them. I really don't think he would hesistate whilst killing a Tyrant or monologue to it. Smile

I figured you'd pull the gameplay card lol. Yeah, I'm sure he had difficulty with them. But the fact of the matter is, he beat them. He'd have to fail epicly to lose to Nemesis imo. Really now, if Jill can beat him, Wesker can beat him.

Yeah Wesker was sort of created by Umbrella, at least what he is, or was yesterday.Smile

TALOS is what I said was Umbrella's greatest creation since it is basically the best form of what Spencer had been trying to create, a powerful soldier that could be controlled, and he was able to do this via the Red Queen. In that sense it was no doubt the best, but it was defeated, same thing can be said for Wesker, and I feel that if something like the TALOS project is expanded, then it could be perfected, obviously TALOS(Tyrant Armored Lethal Organic System) would not really be capable of being defeated with bare hands, which is probably the main reason Wesker couldn't handle Alexia back in the Spencer Estate Replica.Smile And I don't know how well he would be able to tangle with Nemesis either...

This is of course not coming from some Nemesis bias, as I am sure you know that I don't even really care for Nemesis that much, at least not more than Al, but I truly think that Nemesis might just pull through, he is definately being underestimated however....with Wesker being overestimated I think...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:05 am

I really feel like I am estimating them both to the best of my abilites. I'm trying not to be biased towards Wesker (which is hard for me as I'm sure you know). I just try to think about it logically. I think Wesker could have handled Alexia. It would have been damn tough, but I think he is just of the "why do this when I can make someone else do it?" mindset. Therefore, he left her for Chris, probably hoping that she would kill him. I just don't think Nemesis could survive Wesker.
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:21 am

Idk, but which Wesker character from where are we comparing and same with Nemesis? From the movies or from the games? And if it's from game series, then from which ones? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:09 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Idk, but which Wesker character from where are we comparing and same with Nemesis? From the movies or from the games? And if it's from game series, then from which ones? Sleep

We are comparing games, only games, I posted that a few posts ago....Smile

I can't really think of anything else to add to it, I think it could be a pretty even fight, but I find that Wesker could possibly lose...

I mean you keep mentioning Jill beating Nemesis, but that isn't quite how it happened, they weren't in some room fighting hand to hand(which I assume would be what would happen with Nemesis & Wesker in this fictional fight) and it is something that carryed over a couple of days.

Of course we are comparing the games here, and not the movies, but we could look at something like Apocolypes for referrence, the fight with Alice & Nemesis, but of course we have to remember that Nemesis in the movie was not like he was in the game, in the game Nemesis moves pretty fast.Smile Obviously Wesker would not be making Nemesis fly with a punch, we have seen him punch Alexia, and during the Ivans fight, I assume Wesker could have tried to do some punches, which wouldn't have been too effective...

When Wesker fought Alexia, her strenght was just as, if not more powerful then him. Wesker's only advantage in that fight was his speed. Alexia was just as, if not more smart than Wesker, and when she mutated she kept her intelligence. And Wesker's main problem was trying to get close to her, and which her flames and acid, it was really tough, and he did it once(in the CVX version, in the CV version he gets knocked up against a wall & runs out) but it really didn't do too much.

Wesker did have Chris do it, because he knows that Chris is a clever guy and could if not defeat her, then maybe he would die, or maybe they would weaken eachother, as something he said in RE4, "That's fine we can use him to clean up Saddler, let them fight it out".Smile And he knew that he wasn't going to be able to defeat her, especially right then, it was a useless battle for him and he was smart enough to realize this, so rather than letting his ego get in the way he just left and tried to make it sound cool, "Chris, since your one of my best men, I'll let you handle this".Smile

And the whole Alexia thing goes into what it could be like for the Nemesis fight, as Nemesis' strenght is pretty much like that, now he doesn't have fire or acid so I don't know how much trouble Wesker would have getting close, and Nemesis isn't stupid,as he carries the NE-Alpha Parasite and is very intelligent for a Tyrant, but even so his intelligence is nothing compared to how intelligent Wesker is, the human mind is much more capable.Smile

Well I have typed quite enough, but I think I have mostly covered my points......Smile
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:26 am

Spike991 wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:

We are comparing games, only games, I posted that a few posts ago....Smile

I can't really think of anything else to add to it, I think it could be a pretty even fight, but I find that Wesker could possibly lose...

I mean you keep mentioning Jill beating Nemesis, but that isn't quite how it happened, they weren't in some room fighting hand to hand(which I assume would be what would happen with Nemesis & Wesker in this fictional fight) and it is something that carryed over a couple of days.

Of course we are comparing the games here, and not the movies, but we could look at something like Apocolypes for referrence, the fight with Alice & Nemesis, but of course we have to remember that Nemesis in the movie was not like he was in the game, in the game Nemesis moves pretty fast.Smile Obviously Wesker would not be making Nemesis fly with a punch, we have seen him punch Alexia, and during the Ivans fight, I assume Wesker could have tried to do some punches, which wouldn't have been too effective...

When Wesker fought Alexia, her strenght was just as, if not more powerful then him. Wesker's only advantage in that fight was his speed. Alexia was just as, if not more smart than Wesker, and when she mutated she kept her intelligence. And Wesker's main problem was trying to get close to her, and which her flames and acid, it was really tough, and he did it once(in the CVX version, in the CV version he gets knocked up against a wall & runs out) but it really didn't do too much.

Wesker did have Chris do it, because he knows that Chris is a clever guy and could if not defeat her, then maybe he would die, or maybe they would weaken eachother, as something he said in RE4, "That's fine we can use him to clean up Saddler, let them fight it out".Smile And he knew that he wasn't going to be able to defeat her, especially right then, it was a useless battle for him and he was smart enough to realize this, so rather than letting his ego get in the way he just left and tried to make it sound cool, "Chris, since your one of my best men, I'll let you handle this".Smile

And the whole Alexia thing goes into what it could be like for the Nemesis fight, as Nemesis' strenght is pretty much like that, now he doesn't have fire or acid so I don't know how much trouble Wesker would have getting close, and Nemesis isn't stupid,as he carries the NE-Alpha Parasite and is very intelligent for a Tyrant, but even so his intelligence is nothing compared to how intelligent Wesker is, the human mind is much more capable.Smile

Well I have typed quite enough, but I think I have mostly covered my points......Smile

Still Wesker and Wesker, Nemesis is weak compared to him actually, since wesker can escape very fast and Nemesis is a tyrant, I don't like mutants, I like human, like Wesker,Evil,Sneaky,Smart. That's it Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:39 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
Still Wesker and Wesker, Nemesis is weak compared to him actually, since wesker can escape very fast and Nemesis is a tyrant, I don't like mutants, I like human, like Wesker,Evil,Sneaky,Smart. That's it Wink

Wow after that extensive and well thought out reply I expected something a bit more.... Question

Well anyway, how do you figure Nemesis is weak compared to Wesker?

I have stated many reason and explained in detail how Nemesis would be stronger.

Wesker's only advantages in that fight would be his speed, and his intelligence(which isn't too far ahead of Nemesis, but his thinking abilities would put him ahead of the Tyrant)

And you obviously have a bias for Wesker, "I don't like mutants", and you reply didn't really give any good reasons, just you like Wesker and not Tyrants, the end.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:29 am

lol Noobs. Wesker is not stronger than Nemesis, it would be very even. Also, Spike, I didn't figure the fight like you did. I figured they would be put into a Raccoon City setting and have the environment to help like Jill did. In a hand to hand fight, I'm not sure. Couldn't Wesker use his speed to rush in and rip the parasite out of Nemesis?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:35 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lol Noobs. Wesker is not stronger than Nemesis, it would be very even. Also, Spike, I didn't figure the fight like you did. I figured they would be put into a Raccoon City setting and have the environment to help like Jill did. In a hand to hand fight, I'm not sure. Couldn't Wesker use his speed to rush in and rip the parasite out of Nemesis?

Not really sure on the environment.....I just assumed something plain to where an even fight could be fought...

Also, would either of them have weapons, as we know Nemesis' trademark is his rocket launcher, but would Wesker have a gun? I mean the only type of gun Wesker uses is a handgun..and he rarely does that...

There are alot of factors to be taken in. Also, if Wesker got in real close I don't think Nemesis would just stand there and let him do whatever.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Not really sure on the environment.....I just assumed something plain to where an even fight could be fought...

Also, would either of them have weapons, as we know Nemesis' trademark is his rocket launcher, but would Wesker have a gun? I mean the only type of gun Wesker uses is a handgun..and he rarely does that...

There are alot of factors to be taken in. Also, if Wesker got in real close I don't think Nemesis would just stand there and let him do whatever.Smile

Yes, I think this fight depends on many factors. If they used guns, Wesker would need a little more than a handgun I think. Also, I meant that if Wesker was fast enough he may be able to get in and out before Nemesis can react. I know Nemesis can be fast, but not that fast.
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yes, I think this fight depends on many factors. If they used guns, Wesker would need a little more than a handgun I think. Also, I meant that if Wesker was fast enough he may be able to get in and out before Nemesis can react. I know Nemesis can be fast, but not that fast.

I agree with NiteKrawler, Wesker kicks ass and Nemesis can F off & never come back again Wink

And how they can fight? I mean they are both dead ROFL
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Wesker could get in and hit Nemesis, but I think that if Nemesis got his hands on Wesker he could give Wesker some good damage, perhaps a knuckle sandwhich.Smile

Also, if Wesker did enough damage, then I think Nemesis would mutate, in the same manner as a Tyrant can mutate into a super Tyrant, like Mr. X, the T-0400tp, and just any type of Tyrant really.Smile And Nemesis mutated twice, I doubt you want to jump in and attack something like that close up, once it has mutated anyway, especially Nemesis' third form.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Nemesis gives Jill sandwiches, not knuckle ones. Smile But would Wesker just have to get the parasite out of him? Then he'd be useless wouldn't he? Or maybe it would just make him uncontrollable?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nemesis gives Jill sandwiches, not knuckle ones. Smile But would Wesker just have to get the parasite out of him? Then he'd be useless wouldn't he? Or maybe it would just make him uncontrollable?

I don't know, as Nemesis' parasite is different than Las Plagas...

And I bet Nemesis might be able to infect Wesker at some point too..

And also, the parasite in Nemesis seems to be all throughout him, the tentacles in him that are exposed are a result of NE-Alpha...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, his parasite seems to mature into a fullbody creature. I still think Wesker could use his smarts to destroy him so long as there is an environment.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, his parasite seems to mature into a fullbody creature. I still think Wesker could use his smarts to destroy him so long as there is an environment.

Well I don't know that Nemesis would use he environment, but that wouldn't be a very fair fight...having stuff to be used, I think a large square room, with nothing to get in the way, that would be the fairest fight.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well I don't know that Nemesis would use he environment, but that wouldn't be a very fair fight...having stuff to be used, I think a large square room, with nothing to get in the way, that would be the fairest fight.Smile

That might give Nemesis an advantage though...They are too different and that is that. No fight would be a fair fight for them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That might give Nemesis an advantage though...They are too different and that is that. No fight would be a fair fight for them.

I don't think having a plain room would give Nemesis an advantage, but using an environment with all kinds of variables that can completely change the fight would put him at a disadvantage.Wink

In a fair fight Wesker shouldn't need any weapons or anything, but that would mean that he would probably lose, because of Nemesis' nature, a single person cannot really go hand to hand with him and win, at least not the one fromt the games, I can't really speak for the movie one....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I don't think having a plain room would give Nemesis an advantage, but using an environment with all kinds of variables that can completely change the fight would put him at a disadvantage.Wink

In a fair fight Wesker shouldn't need any weapons or anything, but that would mean that he would probably lose, because of Nemesis' nature, a single person cannot really go hand to hand with him and win, at least not the one fromt the games, I can't really speak for the movie one....

I don't see how having an environment to use is unfair. Nemesis could use it also. He just isn't smart enough. Therefore, Wesker's ability to think and reason would make him win.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I don't see how having an environment to use is unfair. Nemesis could use it also. He just isn't smart enough. Therefore, Wesker's ability to think and reason would make him win.

It isn't that Nemesis isn't smart enough to use the environment, but he wouldn't really think to, he is just trying to kill his opponent. Wesker might think to use the environment because he might need to.Smile

But why would that even be a question, why would we put them in an environment where having little objects and such can change the tide of a battle? Why wouldn't it be obvious to have them in a room where no one can take advantage of anything, and the fight is based on the character's abilties, not the abilities of certain objects in the environment.Smile

This is basically the same idea with Wesker & Chris, if they were fighting mono y mono, Wesker would probably win, if it were a plain room, nothing like a lead pipe or some huge titanium steel rods convienantly placed above Wesker....

This is why when people like me say they would have preferred a one on one with those two, it is always added in how Chris could be clever and use his environment to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

It isn't that Nemesis isn't smart enough to use the environment, but he wouldn't really think to, he is just trying to kill his opponent. Wesker might think to use the environment because he might need to.Smile

But why would that even be a question, why would we put them in an environment where having little objects and such can change the tide of a battle? Why wouldn't it be obvious to have them in a room where no one can take advantage of anything, and the fight is based on the character's abilties, not the abilities of certain objects in the environment.Smile

This is basically the same idea with Wesker & Chris, if they were fighting mono y mono, Wesker would probably win, if it were a plain room, nothing like a lead pipe or some huge titanium steel rods convienantly placed above Wesker....

That's what I meant about Nemesis not being smart enough. He has one mission, and that mission doesn't entail using the environment. And one of Wesker's abilities is using the environment to his advantage. You shouldn't restrict one combatant's abilities just because the other one doesn't have that ability. Natural selection and all that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That's what I meant about Nemesis not being smart enough. He has one mission, and that mission doesn't entail using the environment. And one of Wesker's abilities is using the environment to his advantage. You shouldn't restrict one combatant's abilities just because the other one doesn't have that ability. Natural selection and all that. Smile

One of Wesker's abilities is his mind, which in turn entails him to use his environment. It seems like you are using Wesker advantages to dictate how the fight should be carried out...

I mean why don't we give Nemesis his rocket launcher in this fight too? And why not make it at night, in a dark room?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

One of Wesker's abilities is his mind, which in turn entails him to use his environment. It seems like you are using Wesker advantages to dictate how the fight should be carried out...

I mean why don't we give Nemesis his rocket launcher in this fight too? And why not make it at night, in a dark room?Smile

Actually I figured he would have his rawket lawnchair. Smile Although, now that you say something about a dark room, Wesker may fail lol. That was one of the dumbest weaknesses for him in RE5. So Wesker, with all his new powers can't see in the same dark room that Chris and Sheva could see in? Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Actually I figured he would have his rawket lawnchair. Smile Although, now that you say something about a dark room, Wesker may fail lol. That was one of the dumbest weaknesses for him in RE5. So Wesker, with all his new powers can't see in the same dark room that Chris and Sheva could see in? Wtf?

I thought it was too. So was he just too stubborn to take off his sunglasses or did he think his future was so bright that he needed them or what???Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:47 pm

lolol. I kind of liked how you could hide around corners from him...but in the dark? Seriously? I guess the one thing P-30 is lacking is heightened sight then? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemisis VS Wesker   Nemisis VS Wesker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemisis VS Wesker
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next