HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.

Go down 
+41
leon13
chocotricks
Patronum1121
kbslow
Reede1991
UnitedPlayahz
Neotris
bes497
NicemanCandy
goldfish
Solidus
Citers
sickdeaths
urobobo
Voltius
K-Mart
domino29
ChickenHeart
adds
adam9275
nekronuke
Methsia
Mass Distraction
Regenerator
the.gill123
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
darkman616
RedFieldRiot
gravesinger
NEMESIS23
Michael
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
Spike991
Finch
Jamesy
frodomir
NiteKrawler
Zombie
GrandMasterTrea
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Sounds like you want to go back to RE's roots and make things a bit more hardcore. I think I could live with that.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:55 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sounds like you want to go back to RE's roots and make things a bit more hardcore. I think I could live with that.

I did not really like the original RE gameplay. I liked everything about it but the gameplay.

Give me everything from RE 1 story but with RE5 gameplay. Not RE 4 because then you can pause and look through your briefcase and it is a little less realistic than 5.

Behind the shoulder perspective is where its at.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 am

I never minded the old gameplay. I was even good at the controls.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:04 am

The old RE gameplay made the whole experience more scary and tense in my opinon and besides that is what resident evil is suppoused to be about. We don't wan't it turning into some action game franchise like gears of war.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 am

Jamesy wrote:
The old RE gameplay made the whole experience more scary and tense in my opinon and besides that is what resident evil is suppoused to be about. We don't wan't it turning into some action game franchise like gears of war.

Jamesy spoke spense for the first time in a long time. Razz
Back to top Go down
the.gill123
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 pm

i always thought that RE5 should have been back in a mansion, my favorite part of RE4, was in the castle bits, for some reason i liked the idea of setting it in russia, but for the main protagonist? well I never liked Leon, execpt when he was hitting the jail cell in which Ben was hidding, that was funny. Ye he was good in RE4, but fuck it i still dont like him (he cared when Ashley died). Anyway Barry all the way, where the hell is his game, they made Rebeccas story, why not one with the big bad Bazza.

further more, does anyone know what umbrella did with the G-virus

um...ye...RE6, Have barry, in a Russian mansion/castle (perhaps the Kremlin), finding out what happend to the G-Virus, set during the downfall of Umbrella, the RE4/5 controles and for some reason the RE4 merchant guy is there, typewriters can come too.

Aha, what about multiplayer, i might here you ask, do what they do in Fable, lob in a second charector, a henchemen if you will. and the henchmen can be any cherector from the previous resident evil games, so its basicly the same guy, but with diffrent skins. so it could be Barry and jill working together, or even barry and ...er... Carlos? but you can unlock multiplayer skins, such as pre G-Virus William Burkin, or Chief Irons, or less stupid ideas, such as stevey boy from code veronica, WESKER, the dead black guy you never meet, forest i think he's called from RE1 and brad vickers, or perhaps as a joke skin NEMESIS, or ... nope i think i'll stop there incase i start to write stupid things

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Not a horrid idea, but not a good one either. It's already been in Russia. Barry would make an awful protagonist except in a joke fan-made game. But yes...no Leon.
Back to top Go down
the.gill123
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:06 pm

ok so no barry *sob*, well how about i agree with someone else, but i cant remember who, bring in all new charectors, music, viruses, and antagonists, but what about the co-op idea, even though it came from Fable 2.

how about making another wii rail shooter that fills in as many plot holes of the games as possible, that way they dont have to worry about them so much when they make RE6, or just realease a comic like valve did.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Barry would not be the main character in RE6 but would kind of be like a suppourting character to the main protagonist.

If you ask me RE6 should include Barry and a new character.

Familiar Faces I would like to see make a return to RE6 would be Leon S Kennedy since he has not been in a major RE game since RE4. Possibly Clair Redfield as well.

I don't care for Sherry since a female villian is not always great.

It would be interesting to see the chemistry between Barry and Leon since they have never met before.

Since Barry will be well into his 50's by the time of RE6 it would be interesting to catch up with what his character has been doing since the old days and I can imagine his character will be talking a lot and looking back over the events of the mansion incident where it all started.
Back to top Go down
the.gill123
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm

well barry and leon did meet on the gameboy game, RE Gaiden, its set on a cruise ship

(spoiler warning...i think)

where everyone onboard has been infected and you take control of leon, but i think he goes missing as well and so BARRY goes in, and i think you get to control him but im not sure if its cannon since at the end you see leon with green blood, showing that he has been infected with the virus, but that never comes up again.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:33 pm

It would be quite cool if you had a chance to play as Barry in RE6 and use his awsome magnum gun.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Typical Jamesy failage. No Leon. So he hasn't been in a game since RE4? There has only been RE5 since then...One game. Sheesh. And yes, Sherry should be there. Also Jamesy, you sounded pretty sexist saying a female villain isn't always good. Male villains aren't always good either you know. And no to the coop idea. They should just do it Halo style...have the campaign and have some random character with you that isn't mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah I was afriad I would get accused of being sexist.

Nite Halo style? Come on man we wan't resident evil to go back to its roots since it is survival horror not turn into some kind of gears of war clone.

I don't think there would be any harm in using fixed camera angles in RE6?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Read Jamesy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaadddddddd. Halo style multiplayer. Where someone can jump into the game with you but not be part of the cutscenes. This way, they can have multiplayer, but not focus on it so much that it ruins the single player experience like it did in RE5 for many people.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Nite do you agree with my idea of barry being a suppourting character to the main protagonist?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Nite do you agree with my idea of barry being a suppourting character to the main protagonist?

Meh. We don't need Barry anymore. He was good in RE1 when he was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 pm

I would really like to see the game set in Asia or some kind of jungle environment and have Rebbeca and Sherry make a return
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:23 am

Jamesy wrote:

Nite Halo style? Come on man we wan't resident evil to go back to its roots since it is survival horror not turn into some kind of gears of war clone.

LOL what is up with you and fixed camera angles.They wont be going back not in these modern times.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:59 am

the.gill123 wrote:
well barry and leon did meet on the gameboy game, RE Gaiden, its set on a cruise ship

Spoiler:
Thank you! Yes! Someone mentioned Gaiden before I did Very Happy

Btw. About the end of Gaiden, I've already come up with a theory that Revelations is a sequel to that game Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:04 am

They could make the fixed camera angle into a more modern style for RE6? It worked in LIN.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:05 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

LOL what is up with you and fixed camera angles.They wont be going back not in these modern times.

I sure as hell hope not anyway.

And I think a team between Leon and Chris would be the perfect way to do RE6
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 am

Chris needs a break from RE6.

I can't belive you guys do not like the fixed camera angle style gameplay? That is what made it tense and scary to begin with.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 am

Jamesy wrote:
Chris needs a break from RE6.

I can't belive you guys do not like the fixed camera angle style gameplay? That is what made it tense and scary to begin with.

We do like them Jamesy but its outdated now and doesnt fit with the modern stye gaming.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 am

I still think that the protagonists should be some characters not used so often like Barry, Rebecca, Billy, Carlos, Ark etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still think that the protagonists should be some characters not used so often like Barry, Rebecca, Billy, Carlos, Ark etc.

I would prefer a protagonist that is badass like Leon or Chris.

Carlos might be work but not any of the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next